My Sister in Law Is Forced to Take Their Pitbull - Cover

My Sister in Law Is Forced to Take Their Pitbull

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My Brother trained their Pitbull to forcibly take my Sister In Law whenever he was away. I had to find a way to stop it. But how?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

My brother had to go work out of town for a couple weeks, so he asked as did his wife Patti if I’d come stay there to keep her company, and such.

Being more than ready to get away from my dreary ordinary life, and away from my husband, and let that family of his go take care of him.

I packed and my sister in law Patti was right there to pick me up, and went to their home which is a couple towns away from where my husband and I live.

Got there and unpacked and in their guest room.

My brother had already left with their whole crew to go out of town and do the job they were going to do.

So it was just Patti and I there along with their huge pitbull/boxer Toro they had named him.

I guess a fitting name for him since every time he saw a visitor at their house he’d charge at you like a wild bull to get him some petting.

Truly by how he’d acted the numerous times I’d been there and visited, I had this deep down womanly feeling that Patti and Toro had something going.

The way he would crowd up on me all the time wanting to sniff things he had no business at all even trying to do.

And more so than that the way he would shove that big broad headed nose of his between my legs was even more my thoughts something was going on.

Nothing much happened the first couple of days I was there, except she would go to her bedroom to take a nap and right behind her was Toro and his nose pushed right up between her legs trying to get at her privates, of course she just swatted him away, though really I think it was because I was there.

I swear I could hear sounds coming from their bedroom, that sure were not sounds of taking a nap, but sounds of getting fucked by Toro!

The third day I was there and vacuuming the hallway leading to both my room and theirs, Patti of course was taking the nap as she’d tell it every day, and I couldn’t hear anything at first due to the vacuum cleaner running.

But I had shut it off and was about to roll the cord up and go put it away that I heard it!

Yes Toro, oh Yes Toro oh do it boy, oh do it like that to Momma. My sister in law Patti was crying out.

Now Patti was a short woman barely 5ft. tall maybe a couple inches taller than that. Blonde hair down to her shoulders and kept cut like that. Blue/Green eyes and not terribly big breasted at all though maybe a size and cup bigger than my small 31B size ones.

But she had a big bubble butt on her which alone made her stand out in a crowd and turn men’s heads.

Suddenly out of the blue Patti screamed out; “No Toro oh no Toro, don’t do that!” “I can’t take that Toro!” followed by a loud painful scream.

I truly thought he was attacking her by the sound of her screaming at him and the terrible pain she was in.

So I ran to their bedroom door and flung it open to go help her with whatever it was he was doing.

There on the bed was my sister in law Patti totally absolutely naked, on her back, her legs hiked up feet on the bed and spread wide open, with Toro up between them, and laying over the top of her belly, up between her breast, his head on one side of hers.

Had she been clothed you would just think they were rough housing with each other, but she was naked legs spread wide out Toro up between them and he was thrusting at her with his hips like crazy.

She had two big throw pillows right up under that bubble butt of hers heaving her pussy right up where he could easily fuck her, and fuck her he was doing!

Believe me I’m not ignorant at all to a dogs anatomy in the least, and far more so since when living at home our own pet took me many times, so I was not in any way shape or form confused about what was happening.

Toro was buried to the hilt in that hairy blonde pussy of hers, and by how she screamed and was acting he had buried that knot up into it, as he now lay over her cuming like everything up inside her pussy.

Oh her head throws and screams and cries, timed perfectly to my seeing that big sack of balls of his jerking up and down, knowing all to well exactly what that meant.

I could not see anything right up between them at all, though I sure wanted to!

But I stood right there in that doorway watching as Toro fucked and filled his bitch up with hot dog cum.

She to was cuming like crazy for him, her whole body shaking, and trembling as she was herself having a powerful orgasm, then she screamed out; “Oh Yes Toro oh give it to me boy!” “Oh your cums so hot, oh fill me Toro, Oh fill me with it!”

He was pleasuring her, as much as she was pleasuring him.

I got out of the way and closed the door in full awe of what I’d just witnessed and seen.

As I continued to hear the loud gruntal moaning sounds of her pleasured desire by him.

I stood there just outside the door, stunned and in total unbelief, of what I had just witnessed inside that bedroom, still hearing her loud sounds and his own heavy breathing, joining together in unison of their combined pleasure of and for each other.

Now I wasn’t naïve at all about this in the least, in my years at home, our own dog had fucked and licked me to pleasure, and he for sure kept my mom well satisfied!

But this was different, this was life in the adult world, and I had just witnessed my sister in law getting fucked by their very own pet dog.

The continued sounds of their mating still fully evident, by what I was hearing from the two of them together.

Knowing all to well from my own past knowledge of it all, had my own belly twitching and writhing and my mind filled with the relapse of it from home.

Toro had flat out knotted her, and knotted up her pussy good! Filling that lithe belly of hers with his hot dog cum!

I wanted to run as far away from this as I possibly could. Only my feet and legs wouldn’t budge, the total consumption of it all in my mind, had me outright glued to that spot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.