Mom and I Perform a Sex Show in Our Old Barn - Cover

Mom and I Perform a Sex Show in Our Old Barn

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My Dad and another Farmer set up a live sex show that Mom and I have to perform in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Violence  

“OK honey child he is where he needs to be exactly now, and I’m going to reach my hand in and work him out, and you just watch, as his big spiraled curly cock comes out, and then starts screwing up into your tight little pussy honey!”

“Oh it will feel really hot at first honey child, and you sure going to scream from it all, but once he starts screwing that hot cock up into your pussy your going to come totally unglued!”

My mind was horrified at her saying this to me.

Then she reaches her hand out grasp his sheath and begins to stroke it and out through end of it a spinning curly corkscrew comes out as then more, and more spin out from it getting ever closer to my pussy.

I so wanted to fight it, so wanted to get away from all this, but I was bound and tied and drugged with that horrible vet prescribed mating potion, his corkscrew cock spinning and twisting and spiraling towards my pussy.

Then it came into contact with my clit and then spun upwards through my thick reddish blonde mound of hair and up further even as he would reload his hips and send it spinning up over my mound across my lower abdomen and spun it twisting and spiraling up past my belly button even.

I screamed and cried out as the length of it with it’s horrid heat going over my clit area made me do so.

Back it spun from atop my entire belly and it had nearly reached up to my small tits as I saw the thing spiral and twist and spin backwards from a different direction than it had spun upwards and forwards the slime of his hog pre-cum left a trail where he had screwed it upon my belly up nearly to my tiny small tits.

It then came back through my slick with his cocks wetness hairy mound, and all the time still raking against my clit, making me scream and cry out as it was driving me totally lustfully crazy.

My body had betrayed my mind!

I was trying in vain to push my mound against that hot slick cock of his, and my whole body wretched with shudders as those corkscrew spirals spun themselves through and over my clit, bumping and brushing through my lips driving me into an ever crazier lustful mode the heat and slickness was to much to bear.

The helper woman was smiling as she watched my body respond and my mind making me shout and scream out in horrid outright disgust and lustful desire my body felt.

She deliberately had made his cock do this!

The entire audience had gasped and awed out as they saw his cock go so far up on my body it nearly crashed into my tiny little titties.

Now she grabbed that tip of his spiral corkscrew cock as he again plunged his hips forwards, and it started spinning and twisting the other direction now and then it hit square in the middle of my quivering fevered lips as I screamed and cried out again, as the heat in them was totally horrendous of his cocks hot temperature, as I felt it screwing itself up into my pussy.

My screams and cries continued as more and more of it spun and screwed itself up into my pussy the heat filling me with such horrid feeling yet that screwing into my pussy was driving me crazy.

I all but lost my mind from it then and there, not able to recall if I had indeed had mind boggling orgasm then and there, but something was blowing up inside me like a hot lava volcano, and just something erupted deep inside me my mind went totally blank.

When at last I finally came to and around from that he fucking me hard and fast now, that screwing in and screwing back out cock had me screaming not in horridness any longer, oh hell no, it was absolute passionate wantonness to be fucked like this then!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.