Mom and I Perform a Sex Show in Our Old Barn - Cover

Mom and I Perform a Sex Show in Our Old Barn

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My Dad and another Farmer set up a live sex show that Mom and I have to perform in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Violence  

Withy my being taken against my mind and bodies will, into this arena like set up my very own Dad, Mom, and Brother had set up and planned in our barn for both my own Mom first, then me now brought in like I was and injected with that horrid vet prescription of Spanish Fly mating stuff.

I was now under this barrel on a hammock like sling that hugged to my upper body, my head raised above me and in a sling that held it that way and tied off, my arms spread wide out and tied at the wrist to the top of that same barrel, my thighs spread wide open as they could go, and straps under each knee tied off to it my lower legs pulled against my thighs and wrapped around and around with leather straps and tied tightly to keep them against my spread wide open thighs.

Now with my head raised up above my body I could see all the way down to my reddish blond thick mound of hair, my clit barely showing itself through all that and tied so tightly there was no moving at all, even though as yet I had gotten my feeling back for any of that, everything was numb, except up inside me!

My vagina/pussy was on fire inside me the absolute whole of it from my outer lips up into my pussy and my uterus, and my womb, and up through my fallopian tubes and into even my ovaries were on fire, and a horrible hot throbbing going on throughout the entire womanish given from birth things, making me lay there in the horrid heat of it all my belly twitching and spasming so wildly from it all happening.

Then I hear something happening that echoed into the barrel like a strange almost ratcheting sound, as it seemed to get louder and louder then I saw a really thick leather sling come into view just at the very top of the barrel where my legs and feet were so opened out and tied up, as lower and lower it dropped as that ratcheting sound was echoing into the barrel and filling my mind and ears with hearing it while that sling like thing lowered and lowered downwards.

Finally it was on the ground as the ratcheting stopped and I was looking out through the barrel end my feet and legs were tied so upwards and outwards at seeing people sitting on benches right almost before just feet away looking directly at and staring at my spread open area and my pussy so displayed for all their eyes to see and gaze and stare at.

I could hear echoing into that barrel sounds of them looking at each other whomever they sat by and whispering things to each other about what they saw but no clear voice at all just mumbled echoing sounds of it all.

My mind thinking as I looked outwards through that barrel over me, and making out features of all to familiar faces who were there to see and watch this live sex show of My Mom and I alike, that there were indeed Aunts, Uncles, In Laws of both my Mom and Dads sides of the family, what I saw more than anything was that sitting right there together in front of me was both sets of Grandparents!

OMG my mind wanted to explode with was my own Grandparents of both my Mom and Dad were here to witness and see this horrible thing happen to me.

Aunts and Uncles and all sorts of in laws scatted about above them in the bleacher like things brought here for this.

Suddenly I feel someone who grabbed me by first my hair then I felt touch my shoulders and then I saw a head lean over me and in doing so told me; “Drink this honey child and it will help you so much through what your about to get fucked by!”

I wanted to fight not to be forced to drink it at all but how could I my head was so tightly tied upwards above my thin body, there was no way to fight.

There was a long paper straw bent towards me as she brought it up to my lips and then using one of her hands grabbed and pinched my nostrils together until I had no choice but open my mouth to get a breath of air and she pushed that straw into my mouth and let go of my nostrils, which made me suck that liquid up into my mouth and struggling for air as I was trying so hard to do, I had to swallow it all.

That’s it honey child she said to me, drink it all down so you feel so good when he comes and fucks you in just a bit. Oh your going to feel it all so much that you will think it’s inside your small little belly then.

Those words made me shudder all over as she told that to me.

Then as I heard the sucking of that straw in the bottom of the glass she held for me to drink out of she smiled and said that’s a good girl honey child you suck it all up in that little tummy of yours, you will need it every bit to help you soon.

With that said she pulled her head back and the glass and she alike disappeared from my vision forwards only looking down my body still as my eyes began to flutter, and my belly trembled and squeezed as I had no choice to see it all happen, as my mind became ever more clouded, and drifted off into never never land, but a strange euphoria spread all over me now enveloping through my entire body.

Oh it was indeed something else to experience it inside your own mind of it happening and taking place.

Knowing now all the things I do about such things as potions and even drugs that will induce that euphoria in you like that ecstasy drug but picture in your mind that times 4 fold what that will do and your almost at the mindset of what this did to me then.

And worse so it was laced with something like acid or lsd in those days available, but hard to come across especially in areas like this all farmers and very tiny small town all of us lived around and our area.

Whatever it was and laced with and had in it all I know is it made me absolutely feel that way now as it began to work it’s intended objective inside my mind and throughout my whole thin body, it felt like my eyes had dilated so much as if how they do when you go get an eye exam and they do that sort of way.

The bright lights were almost to much to bear to look and see outwards from where I was shaded over by that barrel over top me.

I know it made me began to shudder and shiver all over as much as I could, as my mind began to outright focus on that fire hot heat inside all my female parts.

Even my tits and my nipples began to become harder feeling, and my nipples hard as rocks and now, throbbing like the rest of my inside female parts were doing.

I know I was breathing heavy labored breaths as it all starting working me over.

I saw my spread and tied wide apart and upwards thighs shiver, and tremor, now like an earth quake going through my whole body from the center core of my belly outwards.

Then I heard it! OMG I heard it! Coming from outside that barrel somewhere and echoing up into the barrel and hearing it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.