Mom and I Perform a Sex Show in Our Old Barn - Cover

Mom and I Perform a Sex Show in Our Old Barn

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My Dad and another Farmer set up a live sex show that Mom and I have to perform in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Violence  

Now as the room silenced and all I could hear was my moms labored cries of pain in her room on her bed, as I heard all four of those women leaving her room, as I ran to my window to see them leave the house and go back to that barn, but they didn’t leave!

Then I hear footsteps in the hallway as if coming towards my room or to the bathroom one, then I saw my door handle turn and I was about to jump out my window and run away as fast as I could even naked as I was it mattered none at that moment, I wanted to run and hide somewhere where no one could find me.

But the moment that door opened and I was trying to crawl out that window someone grabbed me and held me, as those four women came into my room now as I fought and struggled and tried to free myself from whomever was holding me through that damn window of mine.

I turned to do something to get away either through my window or get away from being grabbed and held there and duck by all four of those women and escape out our front door from all of this, but it was to no avail, as I was held as these four women came towards me, and I then heard my own Dad’s voice saying I got her ladies come and get her, I figured I’d better do this to help you all.

My own Dad was the one holding me like this through the damn window in my bedroom!

I was screaming and pleading for them to leave me be, and at my own Dad to let me go, so I could run away from all this, but he laughed and said; “Oh no stick you are going nowhere but that barn of ours for your own show!”

Those ladies came right up to me and grabbed my kicking stick legs and then around my arms as my own Dad held me through my window for them to do this.

One of them told the others we better give her some rag to make it easier to take her!

Then out of the blue from somewhere I felt this rag go over my nose and mouth, as I fought like hell as best I could to free myself, then suddenly the lights went out and I was knocked out, at least in the way that I could hear them but I was in darkness, as I felt my body being picked up and lifted by my feet and shoulders, and being carried.

I could hear our old hardwood floors creaking as we were all walking on it my carried by my arms and legs, my mind trying to make my body react and help me get free from them all but nothing would move!

Then our old tore up screen door squeaked open and then heard it slam shut as now out into the yard I knew we were and being carried off somewhere into the night I was.

All the while what little mind wasn’t affected by what the hell ever they had made me inhale, in that damn rag they shoved into my face and over my nose and mouth, now feeling myself being carried off somewhere, then it all stopped.

I heard our old side door of the barn squeak as I knew that sound all to well, and then carried some more and then felt my body being tossed onto a table and felt myself being flipped over onto my belly on it, then I felt a sudden prick right into my ass cheek, as I was trying my best to scream and move my body and get out of this but nothing would do anything, I couldn’t even hear my voice screaming in my head at the top of my lungs.

All I did was feel this horrid this awful horrid fire shooting from my ass cheeks and throughout my entire skinny body as I heard one of the women telling the others this Spanish fly will get her ready to fuck him!

Yeah I heard one of them saying back our vet told us this stuff would make anything want to fuck, and it worked good on her Momma didn’t it!

I heard all of them out loud agree to that, as I heard one saying my Momma did it freely and openly but this daughter of hers sure as hell didn’t want to come freely did she?

Oh this skinny thing is going to get that little belly of hers so filled out it may burst from what he’s going to fill it with!

OMG I thought just what’s going to fuck me and do that? But that wasn’t all I was at that moment concerned with, Oh hell no, it was that horrendous fire hot heat spreading up through my loins that was my every mind thought at that moment, oh I was on fire inside where I shouldn’t have been on fire at all!

Spanish fly my mind swirling about trying to come to grips with the horribleness of all this, and yet my mind was thinking Spanish fly? Did a Spanish fly just bite me on my ass cheek and made all this happen?

That thought now makes me laugh but seriously as a young woman in those times, in that very situation, in that very form of what was happening, and hearing she’d been bit in her minds thought of naiveness by a Spanish Fly, yet in reality it was she had been injected with it by these farmers wives, for the sole purpose of getting her heated up to have this farm animal fuck her!

Now all you prim and proper thinking Professors and English and Grammar and Spelling Teachers out there reading this give that above written sentence a serious thought about!

Imagine writing that and this story period and turning it in to your prim and proper Teacher? What would happen? Seriously give it a thought!

While your all on my ass and trying to better me as the writer you so want me to be, yet look what your criticising? Is your thoughts and care of what happened to me such a concern? Did you or have you told me that?

HELL NO!

All you care about or concerned yourself with was to spout off with your prim and proper English this, and grammar that, and Spelling this and not damn concern in the least that is shit happened to me!

As my Dad used to say; “Stick that in yer’ Pipe and Smoke it!”

OK done ranting and going on a rampage about my poor English, my poor Grammar, My poor Spelling and back to telling my story to you all which I don’t want to even do at all!

Why am I telling this you ask?

Because in doing so it is helping me rid my mind of my life long hiding this awful horrible stuff inside my mind, and having had horrendously stifled my growth all these years mentally from it, so I can begin to heal those awful wounds left me all these years from it, and blossom myself out of such a horrendous mental condition from it!

That’s the reason and reasons I am telling my life’s sexual happenings in writing to all you readers. Not because I am trying to be so “PERFECT” in my Grammar, In my Spelling, and in my writings and stories as you so care about that, but give a shit less the mental condition the very stuff your so wanting to read has left me in!

Now all that said back to my story; See my mental state of mind? Thank you so much for fucking up my good Karma spiritual mental healing I was having today!

I lay on that table where all those four women had brought me, and threw me on top of, and injected my ass with such a terrible horrible thing as an non human animal prescription, to make a female one go into heat and be bred and mated with a male animal one.

That’s my point of this story. That’s my written testimony of it. In my own words and in my own minds account of it all.

Tell me my followers and readers if absolute grammar and spelling and all that proper English crap is why you have followed me and so liked,. and want to read my own written account of all this?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.