Mom and I Perform a Sex Show in Our Old Barn - Cover

Mom and I Perform a Sex Show in Our Old Barn

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 1: Mom Goes First

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Mom Goes First - My Dad and another Farmer set up a live sex show that Mom and I have to perform in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts   Violence  

This story is about when I was back home living on the family farm, still living with my family and how I and my Mom alike are sold to make money for the farm by my Dad, who with the help of others, set us up as a sideshow for people to pay and come see both my Mom and I alike fucked.

It was certainly not the first time in my life at home that I had been sold as a sex companion to someone who wanted to fuck a young girl as I was then, and it was then my Moms and Dads doings that led to it happening.

I will never tell of those horrid times at all that happened, and fact is I was simply to young for them to even be written and posted on here anyway.

But this was totally different than that in every way possible, and even though I had time after time been fucked by both my horrible Dad and worse off than that my own damn Brother.

This day started out in a what is going to hell on fashion, as I was told at the breakfast table that I had to go clean our barn out and make everything in it spic and span because we were going to have visitors over this evening and it needed to be cleaned and everything in it spic and span as my Dad and Mom alike ordered me to do.

Dad and my sorry ass brother went out on horseback to take care of the cattle etc. and leaving I and Mom at home to do all this cleaning for our guest and visitors tonight.

I cleaned everything up in the barn, raked the dirt floor of all manurer and such as that, cleaned out all the stalls, washed all them clean as could be, and found something in there I’d never seen there before.

It was a big barrel that had been cut down some and had this strange leather like almost saddle thing on top, and I was wondering just how to hell this thing was even in our barn in the first place and secondly who had put it in there?

But non the less I cleaned it to and used the saddle soap even to clean and polish that leather thing thrown over it, noticing it had all kinds of scuff marks on it, not thinking it was for what it was for, but as soon as I was finished and in the house Mom told me get me a good bath out in the horse trough and get myself cleaned up and ready for our guest tonight.

And she really emphasized my being clean where I really needed to be cleaned at. Now in times past when I was ordered and told to do this it meant I was going to be sold to some old farmer who wanted to fuck a young girl as I was then.

But this was all different than that! We were going to have guest tonight, not just some horny ass old farmer who wanted to fuck either me or Mom, while Dad raked in the cash from it or him and Mom alike most of the time to pay bills for the farm we owned.

I really began questioning just what to hell was going to go on in our barn tonight, after having to clean it so as I was ordered to do?

And now being told to clean myself where it mattered most had me scared to death of just what to hell was going to happen tonight!

I cleaned myself down there and all over my barely anything titties, even at just barely 18 I had no more breast and body being such a stick girl as I was, so much so that was my nickname at home.

My fear of being sold to yet another horny ass old farmer made me sick at my stomach thinking of such a thing again.

But something was way different this time as all those past times I had been sold to have sex like that.

I had knots in my gut and a pain in my butt about it all this time!

I got cleaned and scrubbed and got out of the horse trough I always in the summer heat bathed in as did our whole family during summer months, otherwise my Mom and I had to tote water to the damn house to bathe us all in the winter and fall and early springs.

We were dirt poor farmers, my clothes in fact were hand me downs my brother outgrew and I then got them to wear.

I go into the house drying my hair with the towel Mom had left out there for me, as she stood right there and inspected me for cleanliness, and I mean so far as making me spread my legs wide open, and she stooped down and inspected me in my most private area!

She pushed two fingers up inside me and brought them out and outright tasted me with them to her mouth as she smiled and told me good job stick now go to your room and don’t you come out for anything except what you need to do today.

Not that it was out of the norm of when I was going to be sold to one of them horny ass farmers to fuck again, but was all different all way different today!

Mom told me then that tonight both She and I were going to put a show on for all the guest, and I better stay clean all day long everywhere.

Never ever before had this ever been this way, and I was wondering just what to hell kind of sick show she and I were going to be a part of tonight and somehow that damn old barn of ours was going be where it would happen at.

I was then patted on my small tiny bubble butt and sent off to my room, but the way Mom acted it was as if she couldn’t wait for it!

She acted like it was something she really wanted and wanted badly.

That scared me even more because I knew it was something to do with sex it had to be or I wouldn’t have been ordered to get cleaned like I had to and then to have my Mom inspect me like that was just horrible.

I went and stayed in my room to scared to come out fearing what would happen to me if I did!

I was looking out the window and saw Dad and my Brother riding back up to the barn and was cussing because I knew they’d go in that barn and make everything I had cleaned nasty and I’d get the blame for not cleaning it good enough.

But this time all they did was take their saddles off throw them on the corral fence and shoo the horses into the corral and closed and locked the gate.

Came into the house as I heard Dad tell my Mom the truck would be here soon, and asked her if she was ready for tonight?

Hell yes I am Mom said going on to say I can’t wait for it all myself, and stick is all cleaned up and ready for her part of it tonight as well.

Great said my dad, this will help us pay a hell of a lot of debt off from the proceeds of this one tonight honey.

What in the hell have they planned for tonight I thought? Worse than that I feared just what was going to happen to me in that barn tonight?

Mom well that was her own damn business she was a grown woman, me I was still barely over 18 and to damn young minded for all this sex stuff.

Mom fixed lunch and brought me mine to my room, as I was dressed in one of my old worn and half torn dresses and Mom told me I’d be better off to not even wear anything because tonight I would be naked with no need to dirty any of my clothes at all.

As I was half sick at my stomach about all this, and scared to death of what was going to happen I just could not eat.

It was starting to get hot that middle of the summer hot, and I went to open the several windows to cool it off as much as the hot summer breeze could do in my room, we were so damn poor I could not even have a fan in my room, and my brothers for that matter as we shared the same bedroom.

Then as I was doing that a great big truck pulled through our cattle guard and came up to the house first and big fat old farmer I knew who had traded with my Dad many time and vice versa, got out went into the kitchen where they all were, and I heard him ask my Dad where he wanted all of them put?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.