You Said Forever - Cover

You Said Forever

Copyright© 2022 by Annella Darcy

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Follow the story of Jon Farthing and Claudette Batten, long-lost childhood friends on a journey to find each other again. A classic tale of misunderstandings, deception and lots of romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical  

Jon spent the next few days doing nothing else besides thinking of Claudette. He didn’t understand his feelings.

Feelings? Could he have feelings for her?

He was incredibly distracted as he sat on his balcony with his daily cup of coffee staring out over the square.

There was a knock at the door. Puzzled as to who would be visiting him, Jon went inside to open the door.

“Goodness Jon! It is good to see you!” Jon heard as he opened the door.

Before him stood Benjamin Carlisle. Benjamin was dressed in a twead coat and boots. He was an exceptionally large man – not an ounce of fat though, only muscle.

Benjamin had relocated to Westville two years ago when his extremely wealthy parents bought a plantation a little way outside the town. His parents remained in Ferver while he was sent to manage the business in Westville. He was a very hands-on worker and, due to the intense physical labour, he harboured an incredible physique which was not unnoticed by the ladies of Westville. When Benjamin had relocated, he was seen as the most eligible bachelor in, it seemed, the entire province. Women from all over seemed to beg for his attention, and Benjamin reveled in his power over them. Living alone in the large house at his family’s estate, he had no parents or family to check up on him. He was free to do whatever, and whomever, he pleased. It amazed Jon to see Benjamin have a new girl slung around his arm almost every week. It seemed to him that there would soon be no woman left for him to bed in Westville – no decent women anyway.

Benjamin and Jon had become friends shortly after Benjamin’s relocation. He required various translations of contracts drafted by Lord Batten regarding the shipment and sale of products from the plantation to and in other countries. Jon aided him in doing so, and they seemed to immediately hit it off. Jon enjoyed having someone draw him out of his cage a little bit. They seemed to be polar opposites, but their friendship worked somehow.

“Benjamin! I didn’t think you’d be back so soon!” Jon exclaimed, ushering him inside.

Benjamin had been to visit his parents to account for all the dealings of the plantation in Westville. Jon suspected that Benjamin had an ulterior motive as well – if Benjamin went to visit his parents often, they would not visit him spontaneously at his mansion, where they might find something, or someone, not to their liking.

“Well, you know it goes. We only have so much to say to each another,” Benjamin joked whilst placing his large coat on the coat rack.

“Would you like something to drink?” Jon asked.

“Brandy would be great, thanks.”

Jon poured the drinks and went over to Benjamin.

“You know Jon, this place of yours really is ridiculously small,” Benjamin started.

“Don’t even start with that nonsense. I’m happy here. I’m not moving in with you, no matter how lonely you are,” Jon said mockingly, “I won’t be able to deal with all the women moving in and out of there so often!”

“Yes, yes. I hear you,” Benjamin brushed him off as he took a sip of his brandy.

“So how was the visit? Everything go alright?” Jon asked.

“Oh yes, everything is just fine. We had a grand time. The folks seem to miss me a lot though, but they know I have to be here. They’re just concerned that I haven’t brought a lady with me. I swear, my mother only ever thinks about marriage and children. She seems so desperate for me to have an heir, you’d swear I was standing at death’s door.”

“She’s just concerned. Your father is getting older, and she wants you to have a family of your own should anything happen to them...”

“Yes, I know ... But my parents have another child - Angela. She’ll be able to produce an heir for the family. I don’t know why I’m supposed to be so worried about it.”

“Well, maybe your parents just want to see you happy.”

“I am happy. I have everything I could ever need. There was even talk of some arranged marriage ... Can you even imagine? I honestly hope they weren’t serious. I just laughed the entire idea off.”

Jon laughed, “Who could they possibly find who would be able to stand you for the rest of their life?”

Benjamin laughed, “I suppose you’re right ... Well, I heard there’s some big news this side. Apparently Lord Batten’s daughter has returned home. The news is on everyone’s lips. Have you ever met her?”

Jon stiffened.

“Yes, I have. Her name is Claudette, uh, Lady Claudette Marie Batten. I used to know her as a child. She was sent to boarding school in Hanover. Lord Batten actually held a ball a little while ago in honour of her return to the estate.”

“Well, how was it?”

“What makes you think that I was invited?”

“Oh Jon, don’t act as though you aren’t close with Lord Batten. You are basically his own son. I know you were invited and, thus, if you were not at the ball, it must have been of your own accord.”

“Well, I went.”

“Alright ... How did it go?”

“It was nice, I guess,” Jon replied nonchalantly.

Benjamin laughed, “Was it that boring?”

Jon smiled awkwardly in response.

“Well, the last month has been an incredibly dry one as far as the ladies go. You know I cannot speak to any woman without my poor old mother’s heart almost exploding with the hope of me taking her as a wife,” Benjamin explained.

As Benjamin waffled on about his desperation to be with a woman again soon, Jon’s mind starting wandering back to Claudette. He wondered what she was doing this evening.

Is she thinking about me? Don’t be daft. Why would she?

Benjamin left a long while later, and Jon finally went to bed with a very heavy heart.


Benjamin heard a knock on his door. He had had a late night and knew that the servant was only attempting to wake him up – she would not actually enter his large bedroom. He knew that she felt uncomfortable seeing a different girl there almost every other week.

Today it was Sandra’s turn. He rolled over, smiling at her bare chest as the sunlight shining through the window lightened her brown nipples.

He grabbed her one breast in his hand and heard her gasp as she suddenly awoke.

“Oh Lord Carlisle! Are you already in the mood for more?” Sandra said in her deep voice. Her short hair was spiked in many different directions as she lifted her head from the pillow, her hand searching under the covers for his erect manhood.

She didn’t waste any time – he liked that about her.

“Well sweetheart, it may have to be quick. I’m expected elsewhere soon,” Benjamin said giving her a sly smile.

“Lord Carlisle, Sir, you know I require but mere minutes to ensure your complete satisfaction,” she said suddenly grabbing his penis in her hand.

“Then you’d better get to it,” he said pushing her head towards his penis already in her hand.

She smiled and complied all too willingly. He came soon after she placed her warm lips over his penis. Her tongue lightly tickled the tip as she moved her mouth in a fast rhythm up and down his shaft.

“Your practice has been paying off,” he said as he got off the bed and walked over to the closet. “I’m afraid you’ll have to be leaving now as I really do have another engagement my sweet.”

“Yes my Lord, I understand. I’ll see you soon then?” Sandra said whilst gathering her belongings.

“Oh sweetheart, you know how it goes. I can’t make any promises,” he said nonchalantly.

“Of course,” she said, as Benjamin made his way to the bathroom.

When he had finished getting ready, he walked back into the room and was pleased to see that the girl wasn’t there. It made him happy when they knew their place.

A short while later, Benjamin was on his way to the Batten estate. His long blonde hair was tied neatly at the nape of his neck and he was reading the newspaper in the carriage. The ride would not be long, but he wanted to catch up on all the current events in order to make a good impression on Lord Batten. Lord Batten was always very kind to him, but he wanted to ensure that man would keep a good opinion of him so that he may, at some point, allow him to manage the farming activities on Batten estate. Benjamin knew that Lord Batten only had one daughter – what could she possibly know about the farming activities? No, Lord Batten required a capable young man to run things for him. Benjamin could certainly gain a large profit from the venture, and he would use this opportunity to continue building his relationship with the gentleman that was Lord Batten.

Benjamin arrived in time for luncheon and Lord Batten was called by one of his various servants as soon as Benjamin entered the large Batten mansion.

“Benjamin, my good man! It is so good to see you here,” the older man exclaimed walking down the many steps from the second floor.

The men shook hands as Benjamin said, “Yes my Lord, it truly has been a while since I’ve been at the estate. How have you been?”

“It’s been absolutely jolly my dear Benjamin! Have you not heard of the arrival of my darling daughter?”

“Of course my Lord. I dare say, it has been the talk of the town – all I’ve heard about since I’ve been back from my travels.”

“Oh it truly is marvelous. But let’s not stand out here, the meal is waiting for us in the dining room,” Lord Batten said ushering Benjamin along the corridor and into the sunlit room overlooking some of the fields of the estate. The view was spectacular. Benjamin could see his future there at one of the most profitable estates in the province.

When they were seated and had dished up, Benjamin proceeded to ask, “Will your lovely daughter be joining us today my Lord? I so look forward to meeting her.”

“Oh, I am certain that she’ll make an appearance,” Lord Batten said smiling nervously. Benjamin wondered whether her father was indeed as certain as he said he was.

“I shall wait for her –” he started, when the door was flung open.

A beautiful girl of no more than 17 waltzed into the room wearing a floral dress, her thick wavy chestnut-coloured hair neatly placed atop her head. Benjamin was stunned for a moment. Could this be the daughter he had been hearing about? No wonder everyone was talking about her. She was absolutely beautiful. The room immediately felt lighter with her presence.

“Claudette! My darling, I was starting to think we wouldn’t see you today!” her father exclaimed, visibly relieved, standing up and planting a kiss on her cheek.

“Oh Papa, of course. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

Benjamin caught a hint of sarcasm.

“My dear, meet Lord Benjamin Carlisle. He is our neighbor. He moved here a couple of years ago,” Lord Batten explained.

Claudette walked towards Benjamin and curtsied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.