You Said Forever - Cover

You Said Forever

Copyright© 2022 by Annella Darcy

Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - Follow the story of Jon Farthing and Claudette Batten, long-lost childhood friends on a journey to find each other again. A classic tale of misunderstandings, deception and lots of romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical  

Claudette sat underneath the large willow tree and took a deep breath. It had been six years since they were wed there. She remembered the day so vividly.


Everything had been decided so soon, and she was apprehensive of what her father’s views may be, but he surprised her in his exclamation of utter joy.

She decided that she couldn’t be married in white again, and she didn’t have a wedding gown anyway, so she looked through a cupboard containing her mother’s clothing. She had found a beautiful light rose pink gown for the simple ceremony attended only by her father, Jenkins, and a minister.

Her heart had been made whole that day, and it had remained so ever since. She remembered the look in Jon’s eyes as he said his vows, smiling at her the entire time, his eyes penetrating her very soul. She had loved him forever, just as he had loved her, and they would not waste any more time by being apart.


Claudette smiled brightly as she watched Jon running around chasing their three beautiful children down the river bank. Their eldest son had been conceived the eve before their wedding, right at the very spot she was sitting now. The memory sent a writhing heat throughout her entire body, the same heat she felt whenever her husband touched her so intimately. In fact, her entire body was still warm and tingling after he had made love to her that very morning. Claudette shivered at the thought.

Jon came walking back up the bank towards her.

“You know, I do see more of you in our daughter every day. Do you know that she’s told her brothers that she could climb higher up this tree than they could?”

Claudette laughed loudly.

“I had to tell her a certain story about their gorgeous mother and the consequences of climbing such a large tree,” he said laughing.

He plonked himself down next to her on the soft grass, panting slightly, “I’m definitely not as fit as I used to be. These children of ours will be the death of me!”

He pulled her up under her arms, and pulled her to lie back against his chest, having her sit between his legs. She lay back against him, and chuckled, “Well, my dear husband, you’d better gather your strength for the next two!”

“Two?” he asked, visibly confused.

She looked down to the large bulge that was her tummy. It seemed to be swelling every day.

“I saw the doctor yesterday. It seems we’re having twins this time round,” she said beaming.

“Twins?” he said shocked. “Five children! How on earth will we manage?” he said, teasingly her as he placed his hands on her stomach, cradling the two little bodies that lay beneath.

He kissed her neck as he gently stroked her tummy, and they suddenly felt the gentle movement inside. He gasped softly behind her, “It seems they’re eager to meet us.”

She chuckled as she placed her hands above his, still feeling the kicks inside.

“And I’m eager to meet them. And the many after them.”

He laughed and nuzzled his face into her neck, “How about we focus on the five we’ll have for now my Love?”

“I agree. For now.”

He kissed her again, “I love you so much Detty. You’ve given me everything I could have ever wanted and more. Our growing family is absolutely perfect.”

“I love you too Jon. More than you’ll ever know.”

“At least we have forever for me to find out,” he said, teasing her.

She turned her head to smile back at him, placing a hand on his cheek, “Forever.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.