Digital Art - Cover

Digital Art

by Orange

Copyright© 2022 by Orange

Romantic Story: Sandar is trying to make a 100% realistic digital art image.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   Nudism   Illustrated   .

Sandra Wright looked at her digital artwork of a girl at the beach and seemed happy with the result. She stood up from her work tablet and looked again at her effort. She nodded her head and sighed. The artwork was good but not as good as she had wanted it to be. She was trying what is described as photo-realism. Yet this image of the girl on the beach was drawn, and coloured and fell just a few percentage points short of that kind of artistic marker.

Please Wait while image loads

She was satisfied that she had done her best but wanted to be able to find that little bit extra.

Santa then turned and looked out of the window at the small garden. She sighed again and realised that she need to tidy the garden up again. She had spent so much time on her painting that she had neglected the rest of the house and garden.

She picked up her phone and called her friend Jack from the digital gallery. “Hello Jack, just needed to talk to somebody,” Sandra said when Jack answered the call. “What’s happening?” Jack asked her. “I have finished my latest work but it’s still that bit short of being 100% perfect,” Sandra explained. “You just have to keep trying, you’ll get there in the end,” Jack said sympathising with her problem.

They talked for a while and eventually Jack had to get back to his work. Sandra looked once more at her digital artwork and wished it was better.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.