The Naughty Girls Club No. 16 - Eleven Banana Peels - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 16 - Eleven Banana Peels

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Today's Naughty Girls Club project has to do with bananas. I really don't know whether this project has any special meaning, but if you've got bananas you might as well use them. Day-Oh! Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Food   Illustrated   .

“Today we have a special project,” Jessica told Joanna and Jill, her fellow members of the Naughty Girls Club. “Jill, first off you need to change into this outfit. Joanna will assist you.”

A few minutes later Jill and Joanna were back. Jill was wearing the clothing Jessica had selected for her.

“You need to untie your shoes,” Jessica told her. “Kneel down next to the bananas.”

Jill crouched down. “What’s with the bananas?” she asked.

Please Wait while image loads

“Part of the project,” Jessica said. “It’s call ‘Eleven Banana Peels.’”

“But there are only four bananas,” Jill said. “What? Are you going to peel some of them twice?”

“Ha ha, good math,” Jessica said. “But that’s why you’re wearing banana-ish clothing. We’re going to peel you.”

Jill nodded. “But it still doesn’t add up. I’m wearing, let’s see, two shoes, two stockings, a skirt, and a sweater. And the necklace. Very nice necklace, by the way. But that only comes to ten. And how come there weren’t any panties?”

“Ease of access,” Jessica said. “Now start the peeling process.”

Jill began removing clothing.

“I still don’t get it,” she said, after she’d removed her shoes and sweater. “Aren’t we a banana short?”

Please Wait while image loads

“Fuck the banana,” Jessica said.

“But?”

“Fuck the banana,” Jessica repeated. “Don’t worry, Joanna will help you.”

Joanna guided Jill to the bed.

“Just relax,” Jessica said. “It will all be over in an hour or two.” She handed Jill the final banana. “Make sure she’s nice and wet first,” Jessica instructed Joanna.

Joanna mouthed Jill. Joanna mouthed the banana. “What about her cherry?” she asked Jessica.

“Sacrifices sometimes have to be made for the sake of art,” Jessica said. “And anyway cherries and bananas go good together. Now fuck it on into her.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.