Eat a Peach - Cover

Eat a Peach

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Kayla comes home to find her twin sister has left her a perfect peach. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Food   Illustrated   .

Kayla came home to The Allman Brother playing off in the living room and a single peach resting on the kitchen counter, beneath it a note: Take off your clothes and join me in the living room.

Please Wait while image loads

She followed the instructions to find Layla lying on the ottoman, her legs spread.

“Is this for me?” Kayla asked, brandishing the peach.

“Go ahead, lick it,” Layla said.

Kayla aligned the peach so the place where the skin was slightly bruised and resembled nothing so much as an aroused vulva faced her mouth. She kissed it first and then licked. “Good,” she said. “Almost as good as the real thing.”

Please Wait while image loads

Layla’s hand moved to her sex lips. “I’m so wet,” she said. “So wet and juicy.” Her finger eased a short way into the opening, then retreated to dab the moisture on her clearly erect clitoris.

Kayla took a bite of the peach.

Layla’s hips undulated upon the ottoman.

Please Wait while image loads

Kayla took another bite. Peach juice ran down her chin.

Sex juice welled in Layla’s cunt.

“I need...” Layla said.

“I know,” Kayla said, her eyes feasting on her twin sister’s sex. She took another bite of the peach. “It’s so good,” she said.

“Hurry,” Layla said. “I need you so bad.”

“I know,” Kayla said. She took another bite of the peach.

Layla moaned.

“Sweet Melissa,” the Allman brothers sang.

“I’ve always liked this song,” Kayla said. She took another bite of the peach.

Layla whimpered.

Kayla took another bite of the peach.

“Please, please, please,” Layla sang.

Kayla stepped toward Layla. She knelt before her sister and pressed the half-eaten peach hard against the open cunt. She rotated it, mashing it until peach juice and peach flesh covered Layla’s quivering cunt.

“Oh god oh god,” Layla sang.

Kayla studied the mess of peach juice surrounding Layla’s sex. She devoured the rest of the peach, all but the pit, which she pushed into Layla’s asshole, and then she devoured Layla.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.