It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

After him having her tell us what she had, He interrupted my wife telling us what she did. He demanded she tell us what she craved, and had to have tonight!

Her whole body rocked with total anticipation-al shaking and trembling from head to feet, as she was fully fixated on him and him only, and said;

I want you Master Beast to come to me and fuck me and fill me with your superior cock and give me your demon seed inside me as we pleasure each other!

At that point he merely looked from her back down and over to me and ask if I had heard her every word of need and desire for this between the two of them.

I merely nodded my head yes but that did not satisfy him and he demanded I say more.

Yes I said, Yes Master, I heard her every word, and her wanton desire to have you and you alone to take her and pleasure her.

After that he turned from me and looked again right at my wife so wanton of his Beastly mating with her, and just stepped forward a bit until he was then right at the point of that huge long pointy tip cock being mere inches from her prepared and ready pussy to take it inside her.

My wife at that moment had thrown her head back in the holding hands of the altar woman loudly grunting in anticipated pleasure of his inhumanly animal replicated cocks entrance into her.

He left her there acting like that as if to torture her, and us as well, to at last see him make her take his non human cock!

As that was going on he once again looked down at me and said; See how she is so wanton of my cock, hear her cries of wanting it inside her. She will not ever lay there before you, acting like this before you and she mate.

She knows and wants what I have for her tonight, and is crying out as she is because she wants, and has to have, what I alone can give her!

Now yes she has indeed had a dog pleasure her, and you both know, and were there for that. But tonight I will give her more than he did or ever could.

Soon this long tip of my cock that is far superior to the tiny little one on his cock, will bury itself into her whole womb, and my cocks heat is far superior to what she felt inside her with him, and you both know and saw that between their mating each other.

At that point of his story to me, I could not help myself any longer, or fight off my own building lust to get fucked myself.

And grabbed that dildo in my lap took it up, and then under the blanket covering me, and moved it around until the head of it was ready to be pushed into my own pussy!

With that said at the very moment he said the Demon Beast turned from looking down at him and pushed just that long pointy tip of his cock up into her pussy, I shoved the dildo right up deep into mine!

As almost simultaneously she screamed out as I screamed out, both of us feeling dicks in our pussies.

Yes sure hers was of her husbands telling me of it and mine was itself that I had to do it as he told of the dick going into hers.

He was telling that she flung her back hard and screamed out it was to hot at the moment he pushed the entire tip up into her pussy.

She was in no way even close to being filled by his dick the tip sank right into her with total ease but the actual head of his cock now wedged right up into her pussy lips spreading them wide open gripping to it.

Her legs and body was trying it’s best to get out from her bonds even her ass shot up off that altar as she felt that fiery hot cock tip inside her now.

her ass jumping up off the altar made his cock move upwards, that tip still buried within her, not even being able to make it come out and withdraw from her pussy.

He left her like this as if torturing her, and myself alike, her feeling it, and me to sit there seeing it, and her actions and screaming out of it’s entry into her.

As she was screaming, and crying out that his cock was to hot, it was burning her pussy up!

There where now they were joined together her pussy having just consumed that red hot fiery cock tip into it made her pussy spasm on it and the head buried up into her stretched wide open lips around it.

Instantly her juices came boiling out onto his cock head and that buried tip, her ass swinging straight up, and bouncing hard back onto the altar as she was using every inch of energy she had to try and dislodge it from her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.