It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

We were back in the zone I guess you could say and both deeply filled with fear and horror again.

He just looked down, and just sat there working his hands together and again he looked at me and asked me if I could stand him telling the rest of it and that what I was going to hear now involved something that in his mind women just shouldn’t hear a man discuss.

This man cared about my feelings. And my womanliness. I knew in my mind then that what he was going to tell me was that the phallus this Demon had was something of some animal beast look.

I wasn’t new to it. I had been in my teenage years fucked by our own dog several times.

Now I was totally ashamed of it all and carried that guilt right along with me so secretly all these years.

I told him it was alright and I wouldn’t be bothered by hearing what phallus the Demon had it all part of the story that I really wanted to hear the rest of.

He just looked me in the eyes then and said he would continue and wanted to apologize now to me about going into the depth he was about to go into with the story.

We both just settled back in our chairs as if getting ready to watch some horror film on tv.

After sitting there again with that same feeling he began again.

There I was sitting right where I was to watch this summoned up Beast to fuck my wife. I was right there where I was for a reason. So I could see right up front and closely as what he had entered my wife!

And there before us all now just feet from her prepared on that altar as she was for him, and between his legs he had absolute horrendous looking and sized cock. It was a dark burning hot red looking dog cock.

I instantly shivered all over from that as my mind filled with the times when Jasper our family dog had fucked me with his.

As he paused a long moment almost giving me time to digest in my mind and body what he had just said.

Then went on saying it was full all around it with these fiery hot white bumps that stood out all around it with a long tapered tip on the very end of it several inches long that was even darker hot red looking than the rest of it.

Again I shivered and shuddered all over and gasp out loudly hearing this, my mind picturing this thing as it was, imagining it, and worse so than that fantasizing about it.

For the first time throughout his telling me this story I hadn’t broke in and said something, but now my mind and body demanded I do so, and I asked him what size was it?

You said it was huge but how huge and how long was it?

This seemed to ease his tension about my hearing this now, as I now was asking such a question about it.

He looked me right in the eyes again and then said; Jackie it was at least a foot long from the tip of it all the way back to where it was attached to his groin. And at least as thick or more than my wrist. That made me gasp out again in horror filled total lust.

Not reacting any other way even with knowing my gasp were lust-filled ones of that thing.

With that commentary and my questions he went back to his story though now he and I were eye locked to each other.

I saw his absolute interest in my building fantasy lust and before he could begin his story again I told him that in my teenage years our pet dog and I had sex several times.

He wasn’t one bit surprised or disgusted that I’d told him this, in fact he smiled and just said, Wow sometime you will have to tell me your story.

I was now totally at ease with myself and my lust filled fantasy of all this was boiling over like a pot of water on the stove. I absolutely told him I was getting so horny again and wanted to hear more!

A absolute total deep inward lust was in his eyes now as it sure had to be in mine to him.

He just again looked from me and went back to his story. Much more at ease and with even some gladness that I was filled with desire about this and being open to him and talking to him that I was.

As he then went on telling me, There he stood right before us all and I was looking at that cock of his, scared that it was going to rip and tear my wife’s pussy apart with it.

And worse than that oh far worse than that is I wanted him to do it and I wanted to watch it do it.

But then as I glanced down further from that cock of his I was then scared as hell, because there before us all to see and look at was this again fiery hot red looking sack hanging way down from that cock and his groin.

It hung down and the size of a 5lb sack of potatoes and inside that there were two huge nearly grapefruit sized nuts inside it.

As his legs were the same skin and such as the rest of him but looked like the hind legs of a horse with hooves of one. All totally muscled up bulging with the power of them and much the same hind end as one.

And a long darker red skinned tail came from there onto the floor behind him with a spear like or huge arrow like end on it.

His arms were the same as the rest of him huge bulging with muscles and he long fingers that seemed a foot long or better with dark black nails that were not long at all and seemed to be embedded back into his skin on the ends of his fingers.

As I was looking this Satan Demon creature over I saw his tongue shoot out from his snout like mouth and it was immensely thick and it was steaming in the open air of the room. It’s color was like almost a jet black color and flared out much like a dog tongue but horribly thick.

I gasped loudly again my mind envisioning that tongue of his licking my pussy as Jasper had once done many times to me.

While he just went on with his story telling me; The Beast just stood there before us all like this as if knowing that each of us were looking at what he had to pleasure my tiny little wife with.

And I swear he shoved that tongue of his out to fully and purposely show us all that it was available.

After that he just looked down at me and told me to look, and behold, at his body and see his much superior size, and ability to pleasure my wife. Then made me look up at my wife so prepared before him for pleasure.

I sat there, convinced by how he was acting, that he was totally bewildered by all this, and I guess really the word to use is Belittled is a better word of describing his feelings at that point.

At that point of his story he stopped telling any further and raised his head to look me eye to eye, and told me that each and every time she was brought there to be pleasured by him, Satan’s Demon Beast did this to him!

As he lowered his head and went back into telling his story to me.

This is when he always made me see, and understand, what was done and given to her and for what purpose it was given.

He told me look at her opening and see that the one potion last given her was to open her up like this. It is in our cult known as the Opener, the sacred vessel which it came from is the Dark Hole encrypted bottle.

The other just before it is known as the Demon sauce of which prepares her so that she may be pleasured by me without destroying her. It puts our much superior blood of life into her blood so she can mate with me or another Demon.

And that is why that sacred vessel has the encrypted Demon face on it.

Most usually just after given it she and others brought before us to mate and pleasure will start as your mortals know it to be talking in tongues, that means as she does it, that she has fully mixed with our blood line and prepared to mate for pleasure.

So sorry to once again break into this story, with my thoughts and full knowings now.

That told by him not only described and showed him the meanings and uses of each potion but also told me what I needed to know about what each potion that was injected into her body was for and about.

It had me shaking like a leaf at every description of it, my mind transforming what he was telling me into my own body’s feeling each description of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.