It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

I was about to be told the story further, but he had stopped telling me at the point of the story of describing to me whole of a Satan’s Demons body.

At that time my mind had given no thought whatsoever about what Satan’s phallus was or even looked like.

Oh sure I’d seen all the pictures here and there and certainly ones from the bible itself.

But here this man was telling me that he, his tiny Mexican wife, and the altar woman had seen him in person, brought there, and summoned there to perform a ritualistic Satanic taking of his wife for sexual pleasure for the two of them.

I cannot even now all these years later comprehend how she could even allow herself, let alone being known now that she in fact wanted it and lusted for Satan’s Demon to come fuck her!

Believe me her man/husband at that time is damn sure capable of pleasuring any woman as he has me many, many, many times, and above all that I mean to say here and now, it has always been full total satisfaction pleasure and more sometimes than I could even handle.

Yet she wanted Satan!

The thought of it to me is it is just so beyond comprehensible about it.

But now onto the story as he was about to describe to me just what this Satan’s Demon phallus was, and what it looked like.

He at that point stood up and asked if I needed another drink myself to calm us both down before he could even begin to tell me the things he just has trouble with telling and describing to people though few in reality have ever had him tell the story in real person.

Just the story told and posted to read is nowhere near like sitting down in person with him and listen to him tell this story! Believe me it is not even the same!

He went and made us both another drink with the cola added but in doing this he brought the bottle back and after handing me my drink and giving me a big bear hug, he sat back down and we both drank our drinks.

It sure helped relieve all the horror and terror we both were absolutely feeling when he had stopped telling the story.

I asked him if I could please have a blanket to cover me as I was naked in this chair and just having had fingered my pussy to a satisfactory orgasm I needed some cover now.

He apologized to me for not having already done so for me told me how sorry he was for not doing something for me about it earlier.

So he brought back a small blanket for me and helped me cover myself and hugged me again and said please oh please don’t run out of my life after I finish telling you the story.

I told him that would never happen and that I hoped we would become full time lovers and friends and no matter what else I was going to hear it would not make me do anything, except maybe finger myself under this cover as you tell me the rest of it.

He pulled back from our hug and looked me in the eyes again his huge hands on top my shoulders and told me everything I had done or was going to do during this story is perfectly normal.

Then told me he had something in his duffel bag that just might help out with this and I was instantly scared to death that he meant bringing that bottle of whatever potion he had in it over and once again giving me a tiny dose of it.

As he seemed himself to recognize my thought of that and laughed and said oh no it has nothing to do with that potion I have.

Which relieved me greatly because I still was feeling the heat and throbbing it made me do from last night still. Which had brought to me to such a turmoil during his story to have to finger myself.

But going over to his duffel bag as he was now in happy state of mind and still having a laugh about my being so un-wanton of anything to do with that damn potion ever again.

At least that was my thoughts at the time and moment.

Digging around in his huge army like duffel bag he found what he was looking for, brought out a small bag, lay it on the bed, dug through it a few moments and brought out this pink purple colored rubber dildo, exclaiming as he lay it down and zipped the bag up and put it back into his duffel bag.

My eyes were glued to that dildo as he picked it up, and it was jumping about from his hand he held it in, as he walked back over and stood there before me with it in his hand right up where my eyes feasted on it in fear, disgust, and worse than that mindful lust to wonder what that would feel like inside me!

He asked if I was o.k. with it being brought into all this, I was so fixated on it with my eyes I just blurted out it was alright though my voice was shaky with the fear and lust combined knowing what it was here for now.

I was so disgusted with myself so horribly cutting myself down in complete unworthiness that not only had I fingered myself to an orgasm already in his presence but the mere degraded knowing it was being done while he told me this horrible story.

He just walked to the bathroom ran the sink full of water and washed that thing as I had turned me head and watched him get that thing washed and no doubt by the heat of the water was to get it hot for me to use.

I was so fearful so degrading myself mentally for all this yet I could not take my eyes off that thing. And so much so in that fact with fear I felt, my mind instantly pictured myself as his wife was awaiting that Demon to fuck her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.