It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

In writing this I will tell you readers that as I write about the story it will be in his words, just to me is much easier to write and more so explain the whole of the events forward.

Just as she was left in her horrible condition atop the altar securely tied to it and legs up in the air spread wide open and tied and secured to keep her that way the woman left the room and came right back in now fully dressed in her witches attire and walked right past his wife as she was up to the head of the altar and took her place there.

Standing right above where his wife’s head was as her hot heated gasping out was still coming forth from her.

He then went to his place and spot being a chair that was right there to the very left of his wife’s spread wide open leg and sat down right there where he was not close enough to touch her for that was forbidden now.

Everything forward from this time on would be only the touching of the soon to be summoned to pleasure his wife and any part of her he wished or needed to touch or use for his own pleasure.

As now his wife was starting to talk in some way as if her soul and body were taken by some paranormal being as the woman began herself to chant out and doing different sayings as suddenly the whole of the candles flickered and a swoosh swoosh swoosh filled that room and a sudden hot and blowing wind went through the room the candles instantly blew out.

A dark deep red fog filled the room so thick it was he told, that you couldn’t even see nothing but that dark red glow in front of your eyes.

At this point of his telling me the story of it all and having heard all I heard of it to this point had me sitting in my chair shaking in total fear from hearing it all to now and knowing that now some Satanic Demon was being summoned up to come and pleasure his wife. OMG I wanted to scream!!

He seemed to sense all my horror filled fear now and asked me if I wanted him to continue to tell me the rest of it or stop since I was so scared to death now.

I just sat there squirming in my chair my pussy was wet and hot as could be him telling me all this had made me absolutely totally horny as I could be.

So much so that the shorts I was wearing was soaked as could be at my whole mound area. That heat still bubbling from last nights entry into me was begging to boil back up in me.

But worst of all was that I now even scared to death as I was wanted to hear the rest of it.

I cared less at this moment about who was present or there and stood right up from my chair as he watched me and his face now right level with and to see how soaked my shorts were and he told me he understood, and even ask if he needed to help me get them off.

I just nodded my head no and shucked my shorts and panties as soaked as they were right down my legs and out of them. He just smiled up at me and ask if his telling his story had anything to do with my present condition between my legs.

Before I had even thought I had moaned out loudly and shook my head yes!

How can any woman hearing of such deep dark depravity be so turned on from it? I felt so instantly guilt filled about this all.

But he merely stood up and grabbed me to him and kissed me hotly and passionately making me groan as my passion built ever more lust-filled and wanton.

He broke our kiss and assured me that there was no need to be afraid or scared as I was, and that outside of that evil room and away from the witches house things would not happen.

He did confess to me that outside of the circle of those back home I was the only woman to have ever been told any of this.

He went on telling me he knew I needed sexual relief but he must continue to tell me the story of what was to come and knowing I was so wanton of that relief he told me he had no problem in the least that I could sit back down and finger and play with myself while he continued the story.

Never in my life had I ever wanted any man to be near or me or anywhere around me when I pleasured myself it was total complete privacy only.

And now before him and being told this horrific story of his wife being so absurdly done this way and all so she could be offered to some Satanic Demon for her pleasure and his!

And here I am so damn horny from hearing it that I took my shorts and panties off and about to sit down in front of this man and finger and play with myself!

While he tells me the rest of it! I wanted it! Oh I so lustfully had to hear it all now as I would sit there and finger my pussy and rub my clit and have an orgasm to it! Oh how filthy dirty all this was.

He sat right back down in his chair again face all but right into my hot and soaking wet mound, even my red patch of mound hairs was soaked.

Laughing now as I recall all this and thinking oh yes I was indeed one hot redhead alright.

I sat back down into the chair but I threw my long legs over the chairs arms splaying myself wide open to his gaze if he so wanted but I was going to finger fuck myself and have my much needed and wanton pleasure.

As I did this he just sat there in his thoughts a bit as I had now began to rub my clit and slightly moaning and outright asked and all but begged him to continue his story.

He merely looked at me and smiled and then began again to tell his story.

Everything in that room was total darkness except this heavy almost foul smelling fog and the dark red glow became brighter, and brighter, and brighter, so much so I could not look upon it any more and closed my eyes still hearing this swoosh, swoosh, swoosh sound filling the room now as the walls shook and everything began to tremble and shake in that room.

As he was telling this I was again filled with an unbelievable sense of fear and I was so horny from hearing it I now slipped a finger up into myself and began to use it like some tiny little dick to fuck my pussy.

While he went on saying that he became so fearful himself as he knew, and his wife knew, and the woman witch knew that coming into their midst in this room was a Satanic Demon the swoosh, swoosh, swoosh filling the room was it flying into our midst in that room.

The heat was horrid now and thinking that we all were just going to burn in a flash of an eye was that much more horrifying.

Then suddenly all the sounds of wings flapping stopped as the horrid heat subsided to only being hot and heated in the room and all the shaking walls and rattling of everything else stopped as I slowly opened one eye to see if that red glow was still to much to look upon and opened them fully to see that foul smelling fog being drawn from the room.

While behind him to the right side, of where he sat that red glow shown forth and I dared not to even turn and look at all as now a clop, clop, clop sound filled the room and sounded like the hoofs of some animal like a huge horse or such was walking forth.

As that red glow in the back of me faded to be only a slight glowing now as instantly all the candles blown out were lit right back up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.