It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

I’ll add this at this point of my story::

What I am about to describe to all you reading this, is that what I am about to tell you all is not just what he told me that night and what we talked about though yes that will be told.

But more so than that is the fact that now this many years way beyond this first discussion of it is I am going to add the now full knowing’s of it all from the many years we have sat down and had serious conversation about this.

Hell yes it scared the absolute begeebers out of me about it all, like being caught up in watching some horror movie and drawn into it like your one of the characters in it.

This was no movie! This was some far out shit that went on.

And I know many of you are like why tell us this? Just get on with all the sex that these stories are supposed to be so all about!

Well grab your little peckers and swing it in the air boys, and girls enjoy your absolute peace and tranquility enjoy pleasuring yourself as you read on into this story. I wish I could join you! :)

My cunny is so hot and wet at this moment with my thoughts and trying to bring all of our conversation into this subject to light again.

Anyway back to my story after that little intermission of my mind just wandering off into a total other place while sitting here typing this story out to you all. I apologize for the total abrupt disruption I probably caused you all( and maybe some personal pleasure to).

His story of this is written and displayed on this site:: The Evil Room I believe and think the name of it is. And I’m truly not trying to plug his writings and stories into all this at all. Just merely giving you the option to go read about it all in his own words, and exactly what he himself witnessed and was a part of.

More so than my telling you in my own words and beliefs of what happened.

He just sat there twirling his plastic cup glass looking down into it with such a deep thinking way that he was in his own world now and I swear to you that what I saw him so enveloped in scared the wholly hell out of me!

It was like some really cold paranormal breeze came through that room; I swear to that not just in it at that moment, I mean now this many years later that some damn paranormal being shot through that damn room.

I screamed at that moment and so scared that I was shaking to death from it.

He jumped right up and over to me in an instant and hugged me to him and calmed the complete horror filled knowing your about to die feeling, I was in but he calmed me down, and assured me that no harm of any kind would befall me and that in his midst and his mental being with me, no matter where I was soothed me from all that, back down to want to hear about all this now.

He went back to his chair and scooted it even closer to now totally facing me our legs touching and his taking my hands into his and began to tell me the story of it all.

He explained that in the beginning of this all it was no more than his and his then wife’s best friend of whom later became the absolute head mistress to them both, and was the full deliverer of the creatures, as he described them being telling me that yes they were indeed summoned up Satan’s Angels as he called them.

And came forth into being right before their eyes as this woman he said and not fully divulging her name or figure in the story telling me she had this room that she kept locked and absolutely no one was allowed in that room period unless she was the one to bring them into it.

I was sitting there hearing this and becoming so engrossed in his every word of it to me that I swear to you now I felt as if I myself were right there in that evil room to witness what happened for myself!

He didn’t go into the whole detail of it all and the depths of it and just gave me the information I wanted and needed myself to be answered by him.

But he described it to me that this woman would get him and his wife over to her house and give them certain strange potion drinks.

And looking me in the eyes and said;

You know kind of like that one little tiny bottle I have myself that has driven you to want to know just how my wife got it and more so how she dealt with what was far more stronger than that tiny dab I got inside me last night and on my titties.

Oh it was still bubbling it’s heat inside me at that point of things, my tits in fact still burned with it.

He told me on that after those drinks hit him and his wife each of them turned into something totally different. No in no way was it some being turned into something other than being their body and it was their minds that became so different of each other.

He explained that for his part he was mind controlled into being a subservient of it all a helper of sorts yet was the belittled one the under class man as he described it to me. And proclaimed to me that he loved being that!

I was an absolute naive country girl at that time and yet I was fully aware that he enjoyed and absolutely cherished being what he was in all this going on. Describing to me that it was the potions affects and chosen specifically for him.

And his wife’s to her and chosen just for her. And that hers brought her into a realm of being that she became so absolutely desire filled and beyond that far far far beyond that he proclaimed to me.

While it took it’s affect on each of them in their own rights the woman had them both standing in front of each other her to declare to him her lust filled wanton desire to be given in ritual to some chosen Satan’s Angel for the sole reason and purpose to be bred and fucked and pleasured by one.

Him he told me: He declared to her that he wanted only to help and participate in it, and witness all her sexual desires be fulfilled in being given to one of them.

At this point I swear my mouth fell wide open in the disbelief that anyone could fall into such a thing as this, and him as the man I knew he was and damn sure still is.

Yet belittle himself to such depths and more so deeper even than that the fact he was himself actually offering his own wife in total wantonness of her pleasure to be fulfilled by some summoned up Satanic Beast!

All this was at that time of our relationship together totally out of being for him and how he acted in real life.

He saw my total in horror of being told this and assured me once again that he would never ever drag me anywhere near into all this.

It was the past, and in the past is where it should stay as he put it to me.

I was feeling assured and even more so safe and far from any kind of harm at all befalling me with him and guilt filled me with why I had even wanted to know any and all of this but he told me he understood how I could want answers to the horrible gossip he himself confessed to me he knew was being told about.

And told me also that he knew exactly why it had even begun to be told in the first place here in this town. And even more so from where he had came from as that whole town was filled with the gossip and the knowing that all this was going on.

He declared oh hell yes all them bible thumpers knew, why hell he said in confession to me that some of them women of theirs had come to him in private of course and declared they wanted some of it to!

And he told me oh hell yes them god fearing ladies got em’ some of it to declaring he knew, oh hell yes he knew, he was there to assist them as well in it all.

My thoughts were that town had fallen into some devil worshiping cult even the Christian women were being drawn into it all. And here I was myself being drawn right into the depths of the sin of being told such horrible filthy sex and the all of it being told to me by him.

As he went on telling me that he and the woman mistress would lead his wife down the hall to that evil room, and once unlocked they led her through the door together and took her over to the prep bed as he termed it describing to me it was no more really than a day bed of sorts, but that was the absolute end to it being anywhere near that in today’s world as he proclaimed it.

Describing to me that it was ancient really ancient and totally direct stock of the worshipers of sin as he declared them to be that had hand built this and all the other things in that room it was all hand carved with all kinds and sorts of Satanic carved symbols and emblems and creatures even.

And his wife totally naked now would lay upon that and be prepared for sacrifice to the Beast as he now began to tell me of him.

Going on that once she was laid upon that bed she would be turned onto her back first and after he and the woman rubbed her whole back down with some strange oil and covered her legs and ass with it making her brown skinned body begin to glisten in the candle lights now all lit for the ritual to begin.

But that was a mere start of it all and right after that as his wife laid out on her belly on it the woman went to some really ancient sort of a cart and took up these ancient symbols on each one all different and with different meanings and uses. Telling me all the while like that little dab he put in me last night had the symbol of a burning log fire on it.

Which at that moment made me believe and know that was right and I was still on fire inside me and throughout my whole tit flesh of both my tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.