It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

He knew I was just to tight to take his thickness and went to the bedside night stand and got out a jar of Vaseline, rubbed it all over the head of his circumcised cock, came back to the bed and got between my legs.

As I fearfully watched shivering with the thoughts that it was going to hurt and stretch me open so wide. The thought that it would tear me open inside my tight and hardly used vagina. But I wanted it!

Once again he tried to get it even one bit inside me but after getting just the tip of it I was just to tight and it began to hurt, So he stopped and lay beside me as we talked about just how this was even ever going to happen?

I wanted it, oh how I wanted that thick cock of his inside me, but it was absolutely just to big for me to even try and take.

Then he told me he might just have something to help all this out in his duffel bag and got up went over to it, rummaged through it and brought a small bottle of something and came back to the bed sat down, telling me what he had was in fact given to him by a dear lady friend of his.

My heart skipped a beat, my mind fearful and knowing from what I had been told about him that now it all had to be true, absolutely true!

My mind thinking as he explained it all to me, just how his wife had taken it and been given it in the way that she was, that scared me to death at the thought of any woman enduring such a thing.

I lay there shivering in total complete fear as my eyes glued to that dark brown little bottle in his hand knowing as he told me, that it would make a woman go into complete total heat from it’s use, describing how this woman named Witchy Woman or Snake Lady, or something like that used it in a syringe and gave his wife a shot of it right into her labia lips and made her go crazy in heated lust then to be fucked by the Satanic Demon summoned up to fuck her!

I was pleading, I was crying, I was scared shitless, of all this.

He sat down holding that damn bottle in his hand explaining and calming me down that in no way would I ever be subject to such things but using it as either taken orally or he could in fact just put a bit of it all around my entrance to help me take him.

Going on about how the use of it on his wife made her pussy spread open with such heated desire and lust, she’d have fucked anything and did in fact about fuck everything that the other woman wanted her to.

I was in total hysterics and complete almost horror filled fear of what was in that damn bottle! I was shaking like a leaf in a heavy storm at this point scared to the core of all this. How would my own pussy react to this? What would I be so evilly succumbed to if he even tried to use it with me? Would I want Demons to fuck me like his wife did?

As I lay there in all this horror filled fear and thoughts he merely opened that bottle put his forefinger over the opening and turned it slightly upwards then back and removed his now wet and slime looking almost black tar colored liquid on just the tip of his finger, screwed the lid back on it and lay it aside.

Leaned over and kissed me hotly and heavily as I felt his hand move down my belly to my bushy haired mound and that finger shoved right up into me as he worked it around and back and around again.

Instantly my pussy was on fire inside!

I screamed out from the intense burning heat I felt from it!

It was fiery hot, and my pussy felt it was going to melt from the intense heat of that liquid from that bottle. My legs were thrashing, my body was swinging about, my ass jumping up, as I screamed out I was burning up inside me as he had removed his finger then moved his hand back up my belly over my breast as he just touched his wet finger to each one of my nipples sending horrid heat through them both my tits became raging little raised mountains of wildfires.

Then I felt my pussy lips swell and throb and that burning heat so hot I thought they were on fire as my pussy was trying it’s best to wash this horrid fiery hot liquid from my depths!

Never ever before in my whole entire life had my pussy ever gotten this wet and I mean gushing wet like a valve deep inside up inside me had been turned on to full blast like a garden hose gushing from my pussy wet.

All the while I twisted and churned and squirmed and screamed and my mind was filled with nothing but the horror filled burning hot heat my nipples, tits and pussy felt. Now thinking onto that moment as loudly as I screamed from all of it some of the other guest here had to have heard me!

And here I lay acting like this, doing all this, so I could finally get fucked by that huge cock of his.

That burning hot fire seemed to go on forever and ever through my tits and my pussy as he tried to console me, and calm me from screaming bloody murder from it as I was.

But not word from him to me could I even hear I was so damn burning up my ears were ringing with wild almost drum like thump, thrump, thump sounds I heard and felt in them, then seemed to sink from them into my brain, that made me shake my head wildly about trying to clear it all from my thoughts, from me feeling, me hearing, and above all the depth of the depravity of it shooting and burning into my mind at the thoughts of his wife going on, just as I was and had to have been worse than this, being that she was injected with this stuff right into her pussy lips!

Slowly that burning fire heat seemed to lessen in my tits and my pussy as I stopped the horrible screaming the burning had me doing, and now lay there grunting from the shots of heat that shot through my cunt and tits.

But I can tell you this! That stuff made me then began to beg, plead, and cry out that I needed to be fucked! I began throwing my long skinny legs about, my pussy still gushing wet as the sheet began to get wetter from it, my ass thrusting up and back down was now drenched in my juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.