It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

The visiting long legged blonde headed woman who had come over bringing her two pets a huge great dane and pet male pig, just let go of the leashes the two were on as Little Momma had gotten up and came back over to me hugging and kissing me and fingering my pussy at the same time.

They called this new woman now getting herself totally naked, and I truly wonder now as I did then seeing how skinny and long legged and much taller than any of us other women including myself just a bit taller than Momma Mistress, if she wasn’t on drugs, and from how she acted and was behaving I do believe she actually was.

Even more so I swear I saw marks that looked like needle marks in the crease of her arm and elbow. Now they all called her Legs and a good nickname indeed for she sure did have long legs and much longer than mine and I thought I was a long legged woman, but she was by far much longer legged than I am.

After getting naked she came right over where Little Momma and I were going at each other and joined right in with us though having to bend way down to kiss either her or I and the two of them had me in their sensuous grasp working me over.

I had forgotten all about Dawg and Momma Mistress at the moment and paid no attention to anything but the pleasure I was getting from both Little Momma and Legs alike.

Then suddenly I felt a sting in my right ass cheek followed immediately by a raging fiery hot fire spreading through it and into my body and I was about to jump and jerk and get out of the way but with Little Momma and Legs alike going at me as they were I could not free myself.

Again I felt that burning sting this time in my left ass cheek and the heated hot burning fire in it spread into the other and I cried out, and began shaking all over as it shot throughout my entire body, and my pussy became on fire inside me and I was burning up with fever.

Momma Mistress had managed to sneak over to her personal cabinet and loaded syringes up with her personal heat potion as I stood there all but loosing my legs ability to hold me up from the affects of what she had just injected in both my ass cheeks, leaning against both Little Momma and Legs to keep me upright.

Then Little Momma screamed out as she was injected in first one, then other ass cheek, as she as I began to shake all over as the potion took affect throughout her body.

After that Momma Mistress went right over and injected Legs right in both her ass cheeks sending her just as we were into a state of total complete heated fever throughout her body to.

The three of us began loudly groaning as this potion worked through us all, and all three of us began getting a fire hot heated lust as we each were all leaned into each other to hold ourselves upright and together.

Leading the three of us over to the little bed and sitting us down beside each other, as we all three just lay back as our horrid heat was attacking all three of our bodies, She left again and soon came back with yet another roller Ottoman and besides that she had that huge dog cock replica cock in her strap on and was wearing it.

And again with yet another leather jacket and throw rug and went right over where the one was and set this one right up almost beside it after throwing the rug down first and placing plenty towels on top of it.

While the whole time that horrendous sized cock danced about wildly and while Little Momma and Legs eyed it with lust filled glances, I was scared to death of it, and the two pets in the room that Dawg now had the leashes of in hand.

Everything kind of got crazy right after that, and the next thing I know I’m laying on my back over one of the ottomans my feet on rug and towels, my legs spread wide open, and that huge dog standing right there looking at me and licking all along his snout with that huge tongue he had.

On my left and laid over the other ottoman was Little Momma half on it with her shoulders and tits, her beautiful brown ass in the air, her legs spread wide open, and Mistress was pulling that leather pull over jacket thing all the way down to her waist and just barely covering the top of her ass, then used the pull string like leather laces that went through it at the bottom and tied it tight to her body there.

And right there behind her is that male pig/hog that was a beige skin tone color with big white spots all over his body, he was indeed a fairly big one of about 200lbs or so, as Mistress now squatted down pulled one of his front legs up and slid these thick leather like socks over his hoof then wrapped the leather straps that were threaded through the top of it and tied it tight.

Went over to the other one and did the exact same thing to his other front hoof, then took two more and put them over his hind quarter legs hooves and secured them as she had the front ones, and he seemed not to mind at all this being done or having his hooves in such things.

But he certainly then began to snort the air his nose poking upwards and smelling what had to be our female hormones and scents.

Being a farm raised country girl I knew what that action meant, after all we raised hogs as part of our living on our farm, along with our cattle, and a few horses.

I remember one time a hog that was more or less a pet to us all, jumped up one time to get me to scratch him behind his ears that he loved so much and his front hooves cut right into both my legs, so I seen these thick leather socks being strapped over his hooves I knew exactly why that was done.

Now this huge ass great dane sitting right there almost between my legs was in his obedient mode at least to me at that time it seemed that way.

But the scene beside me had my full attention, and I looked the male pig over and my eyes shot open in total disbelief, There between his hind quarters was a huge thick sack of balls and that above all else made me shiver at the thought that soon Little Momma would have all that cum filled in those testicles of his inside her!

As I’ve said I am a farm raised country girl and I’ve seen those screw cocks of theirs and know just what they do and how they do it.

Right after Mistress had finished getting the covers over his hooves, and stepped just away from him, he shot himself forwards and then and there jumped up and landed square over Little Momma’s back, worked himself up higher until his front legs and hooves were on either side of her head and neck, as that spiral screwing cock of his came spinning out and shot itself up the middle of her back spinning and twisting itself about.

Making her buck her back upwards and cry out from feeling it do this.

The problem was she was just to short legged and being on her knees and ass in the air as she was he was to far above her pussy where he wanted to go, and where she wanted him to go!

Mistress left the room seeing this and came back as fast as possible, and got him to climb off the top of her and put two big round throw pillows under her knees, and raised her much higher into the air, her ass now far higher than where her shoulders lay flat on the ottoman.

Seeing that happen I gasped and wondered how he would ever get that much cock inside such a tiny small woman as she was. But my gasp and shivers were from seeing that screw like tip spin wildly about his cock turning and twisting about as he did such.

And this only took him two pushes of his flanks to get it that far up her tiny brown back.

The slimy leftovers staining into that leather things tied around her shoulders and back.

This time after having the throw pillows under her knees, her ass was raised up far above her shoulders and head on the ottoman, as he now jumped back upon her back, knocking the breath out of her from his weight and landing so hard atop her.

Again his front legs landed on either side of her neck his head above hers, as he walked his hind legs up closer until his sheath was nearly at her luscious brown lipped pussy, and that screw tip came out and screwed itself right up into her pussy.

She tried to fling her head up but his weight had it shoved down into the ottoman but she cried out it was screwing up her pussy, gasping and grunting as his screwed his cock deeper into her.

Her cries of pleasure his cock was giving her were far more than any I’d heard her cry out as yet, loudly saying it was screwing into her, as her pleasure of it was so great she orgasmed then and there from it.

His cock had to have hit bottom as I saw it bend and curl downwards then sideways as it spun about so wildly and crazily.

She was trying to sling her head about but he had her so crushed down into the ottoman with his weight she flat could not move her head at all and thankfully it was to her right side it was turned.

But her screams of pleasure turned into screams of hurt suddenly as she screamed out; “Oh it’s screw Oh it’s trying to screw through my cerv through my cervix!”

Her pussy was like a spring water stream now she was having such an orgasm from it, as she let out a loud unngh sound then silence fell upon her.

Only loud grunted gasp came from her as he now was fucking her steady and fast in the ways a pig/hog male does, he flung his own head upwards and grunted out himself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.