It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

After sitting there and her mothering me and rubbing her hands and fingers through my hair, as the horrid fiery hot feelings worked to the end depths of my pussy as I had screamed and cried out, as it did this, had me hating her, and him both!

Now as I had laid there in this horrible anguish and torture of that stuff working as it had through me, and just having had ask her and him alike if this was the same stuff she’d used on his wife, and heard that yes the oil from the massage was indeed the same.

But she was injected with a potion from the cart, and I was just injected with the potion she herself had brewed up and from her own personal cabinet not from the sacrifice cart at all.

As I had asked all this and been answered to about it all, she stopped her mothering me, now having had told me that it was all done taking it’s course through my body, and that now it was time to pleasure me!

She got up off the bed and reached over at me grabbed me by the arms and flipped me right over onto my back, though I still could not move a body part at all but my ass that now was quieting down from all the horrid turmoil I had felt from the injections in the lower parts of my ass cheeks.

Then leaving me like that and him sitting there watching it all, she left from the room after having had unlocked it and closed the door right back as I heard her bolt it shut from the outside.

This left just him and I totally alone now, as I cursed and cussed at him for having helped her do this!

He just told me, everything would be fine she just injected me to help with the raw soreness from our love session last night.

As I lay there on my back now in complete total anguish that I felt all through my body, and asked him to help me, telling him I could not move a muscle I was paralyzed from that oil rub down she had given me.

He said he couldn’t help me, because at this point, I now was hers, and he absolutely could not, or would not help me, because she could herself unleash some really hard stuff, and fuck us both up Jackie.

I ask him why did she leave the room?

Again he told me he had not a clue, sometimes she does this and lets the injections work through your and my wife’s bodies, then come back in the room.

I lay there breathing heavier and heavier breaths of air as things began to happen up inside me that I just could not figure out.

A deep up inside me burning, and felt things up in me that were driving me crazy, as if something way up in me was opening and changing!

I tried to raise my head up and just could not move it something in that oil massage had soaked into my body and made me this way.

The feeling coming back into my legs, shoulders, and arms was returning, but I still could not move a muscle except my ass. And even that was little and futile since I could move nothing else on my back this way.

Soon afterwards we both heard her at the door unbolting it and came into the room.

As soon as she entered she turned and shut the door and once again bolted it shut and locked it up.

As she came into view she had changed her clothes, now wearing like a black shiny almost rubber like pull on that tightly clung to her body and her ample firm breast.

She looked beautiful even more so as this suit made everything of her body show out in it.

Coming back over to the bedside she told him to help her, and that they must now get me over onto the altar, so she could begin to pleasure me.

They both grabbed me by the shoulders and feet, Him at the shoulders, Her at my feet pulling me from the bed as My arms fell almost to the floor in their total relaxed state as she moved up my legs grabbing me by the thighs my knees and legs falling down as off the bed they had me, hauling me in my paralyzed state over to the altar.

As he went up the side of it she at the foot of it with my legs and thighs, then having laid me down onto it, all the while I was pleading with them to not put me here.

She just told me everything will be alright Jackie just getting you over here as I do all my female lovers, since it is a much better place to have you than on that little bed, for what I need to do to you for pleasure, and you have as yet to ever experience in your life.

That seemed to ease my horror that they were bringing me here so she could call up one of those damn Demons to come take my body.

Now they scooted me to the middle of it my legs hanging off the end, my ass right on the edge of the foot of the bed.

With that done as I lay there still having no movement of any of my body parts, She told him to come down there with her at the foot of the bed and help her get me ready.

As I lay there pleading she reached under the altar grabbed up leather straps, lay them all on the altar right there beside my ass, and both of them raised my legs up into the air, as she took a strap handed it to him and took one herself, as I lay there pleading, Oh please don’t tie me up like her, Oh please don’t!

Paying me no mind at all they both tossed their leather straps through the iron loops in the ceiling on each corner of the foot of the altar. Then took the loops placed both my feet through them and secured then at my ankles and then pulled on the straps as my feet and legs spread widely out my ankles and feet pulled to each corner.

She did say as this was done and they had tied them off securing me this way; Damn dawg she has some long legs.

Then they both took another one threw it up into another iron loop in the ceiling more towards the middle of the altar but still way far apart and then put my knees into the loops of each strap and pulled them up and outwards.

Now causing me to spread open even further making my ass move even closer to the edge of the altar.

Then using two more they put each of them around the middle of my thighs and up into yet another set of those iron loops from the ceiling and then pulled the straps tight and secured them tight.

This only slightly pulled me further apart, as now my pussy was fully exposed, and wide open for whatever attack of it, She had planned and him helping her.

That all done my legs now spread wide open as could be tied up into the air by the straps as I lay there pleading for them to not do this to me like his wife had done to her legs when she was sacrificed to the Beast.

And now I was on the same altar as she had been and I was now tied up this way.

That done both went to head of the altar on each side took my hands and arms and spread them out to the corners of it, and secured both my wrist to each corner and tied them off, leaving me spread eagled but my legs spread wide apart tied up into the air.

After finishing that as he walked away and went over and got his voyeur chair as he had told me it was and took and sat it right exactly as my mind recalls it all where he had it when his wife and the Beast had mated.

Sitting down there leaning his body over his elbows on his knees he was right at my spread open pussy, as she moved down herself just a bit standing there now right at my head.

I was still pleading and crying out for them to not do this, and suddenly she lowered her head and body over my head and face, reached and grabbed my cheeks with both hands on either side and turned my head, making my face and her face right up to each other.

And without another word at all she put her face right into mine and then and there began kissing me, I tried to fight her kiss off with keeping my lips solidly closed but then her tongue opened my lips and she began kissing me as she had in the kitchen just earlier before all this came about.

Now I began to half hearted return her tongue in my mouth, trying not to kiss in the heated way we had in the kitchen, but that changed quickly and then, she and I were at it like two tongues fighting each other and I began moaning, and the pleasure it overtook me once again.

Then after our heated kissing session she stopped and moved her mouth from mine and then lowered her head to my neck and began to kiss and lick my neck from side to side pausing every little bit, to tell me, soon she would moving down my body, and give me pleasure from her mouth and tongue on my whole body.

After having kissed and caressed my neck all over so soft and so sensuously she moved onto my shoulders kissing and tonguing across them both going much lower now to the very top of my breast flesh, I now totally moaning in the horrid arousal I was feeling as the passion for her pleasuring me began to boil and make me so absolutely wanton of it now.

Then just as she kissed the very upper flesh of left breast she stopped moved her head up and turned back to him and said; Tag Team Time Dawg!

While he got up out of his chair where he had leaning over and looking at and watching my wide open pussy area he walked around the other side and stood there at my head as she was, as she leaned back down but right next to my left ear and whispered; Have you ever had two men or a man and woman do this to you at the same time sweetie? No I nodded my head!

Now with all the passion so boiling up inside me I cared damn little that they had tied my legs wide open up in the air as they had done. I wanted mouth and tongue pleasure all over my body from her, and now him as he leaned over and then and there began kissing me deeply and manly right after the so sensuous way she had kissed me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.