It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

It was getting late into the night and rather than drive to our room, we decided to spend the night, and the weekend at her house. So we drug out our suitcases and put everything in the spare guest room she had that was beside her room.

After retiring for bed he and I had fantastic sex, and I guess with all the things that had happened, I was truly myself primed and ready. I’m sure she must have heard my screams of pleasure as he worked me over from head to foot.

That next morning as we woke up and I went to the bathroom and smelled coffee and went to see if I could get a cup. He stayed in bed and was still asleep, so it became female talk time.

As I entered the kitchen in my short nightie set, she looked at me and smiled and said; You got worked over really good last night didn’t you, laughing a bit about it.

I nodded my head yes and she had already poured me a cup of coffee and we sat at the table, just pretty much talking about this and that.

She told me, that I seemed far more at ease this morning and snickered as she told me, getting our brains fucked out, will do that as she snickered and laughed about it as did I.

We sat there just talking this and that, she admitted to me that she had in fact, had him pleasure her many times, and said, he sure knows how to make a woman scream and cry out in pleasure, as she winked at me.

I had to admit he sure as hell knew how to do that, and I was still pretty sore this morning from it.

Everything seemed to be perfectly normal, and to sit there as we both were, and just doing our female talk, you would never know all the wicked things that went on in that house and for damn sure in that room!

After my telling her, as I and she alike sipped our coffee and talked, she did tell me she had something that would help with that inner soreness, again winking at me. I did truly pretty much need something because he fucked me so hard good and so long I flat out had gushed myself out, and it made me terribly sore this morning.

I told her I sure could use something I was pretty raw this morning, which made her and I alike both laugh out. So she got up went a certain door that to had a lock and heavy bolt on it, and unlocked it and sorted through the many bottles and medicine she kept in it.

Then she brought out this strange once again ancient bottle of something and came over and poured just a touch in my coffee and told me that would help a lot and not to worry it was by no means one of her mating potions as she termed it.

As I had said; My mind was totally at ease about any drink or such she gave me since she swore to me that she would not do such.

So I drank it and began to feel much much better. It didn’t heal me but I wasn’t hurting the raw way I was inside me. She knew as she would wink at me and say yeah he’s a pretty big man in that area, I was sore myself, after he made love to me the times he had.

Our female talk was pretty much at an end when he came in the kitchen and said, so you two have been comparing notes about me huh, laughing about it.

He of course came over and gave me a morning hug and kissed me, and then she broke in once he rose back up and said well damn dawg what about me? For the first time in my life I sat there as my man kissed another woman!

I wasn’t jealous by any means a bit envious would be the better word to use and perfectly fine with it happening. Mainly because number one he was just that way and secondly, he just was not my sole property.

So as he sat down I got him a cup of coffee and welcomed him to our conversation, telling him our female talk probably wasn’t what he wanted to hear or get involved in. He then told me, well from what I heard as I came in here perhaps it is something I can add my own conversation to with you two.

I really began giving thought to how it felt when I sat there and watched him kiss her and it sure was not any peck and it’s over, oh no they absolutely were french kissing and getting into it heavy and deep. Now maybe some my feeling this way had to do with the stuff she put in my coffee.

A strange stirring aurora went through my body, and I was not only absolutely comfortable with the two of them doing this, I was excited about it strangely.

Somehow then and there my mind began to think and brew up some deep down desire to be with the two of them. In an intimate way!

Now whether or not that could be attributed to the stuff she put in my coffee, other than making me feel much better where I needed it most, I can’t say, but I sure began to give it all some serious mental thought, while sitting there with the two of them.

Strangely and truly as I now think on it I was just as comfortable in her arms, as I was in his. That’s what my mind was so at ease with sitting there.

She seemed to notice a bit of difference in my looks, and my actions and asked me if I was alright with what they had just done? I just looked down at the table in embarrassment as much as anything else and more so guilty feeling for even having such thoughts go through my mind.

At that point she just reached over took my hand and rubbing it her mothering fashion, and said; Hell girlfriend it’s alright, you don’t have to be shy around us and withdrawn with any of your feelings at all no matter what they be.

If watching us turned you on I’m damn sure o.k. with it and I know he is!

I just looked up and said; Maybe it’s the drink I had or something but yeah it came to my mind about this, and I liked it at least in thoughts of it as you two kissed.

That’s when she jumped right in and as she caressed my hand in hers she ask me if I had ever really kissed another woman, and not just the peck on the lips kiss, a real soul to soul kiss with another woman?

I drew my head back in awe at her saying that and told her no I had never kissed another woman like that ever in my life.

He broke into our conversation and said; No(calling her name) she is so shy about sexual things and has always been for her man only in that regard. At least from our talks, that is what I gather.

But then again she’s never been right there and involved with it right in front of her or with her.

Here it was in the mid early morning and we are having this wild conversation turning towards her and I kissing each other, I wasn’t bothered by it so much as thinking am I normal? Why am I so constantly now surrounded with all this sex, in thought and in reality?

As if the perfect time and the perfect storm had rocked my boat so much in turning over and sinking in this matter, she just scooted her chair right over next to me reached and turned my head and began kissing me!

I mean she kissed me! Our tongues began to mingle together and sensations I cannot describe came forth in me as she had me getting turned on so as she kissed me!

Unlike a mans kiss so roughly passionate and deep hers on the other hand was feminine, and just as passionate oh yes it was, but building me up to a whole different level of passion.

When she broke our kiss I swear I was panting and my passion was a mile high from it.

He was just sitting there with us enjoying every bit of, and saying oh hell yeah you girls go at it good, damn I just want to watch, and help where needed.

She now looked me right into my eyes with her own passion showing in hers that I knew she was just as hot as I was from it said; See darling he’s perfectly fine with it, more so than that he wants to see it, and watch and join in if he needs to or us want him to. And I’m damn fine with that.

My tongue she said can sure help ease that hurt your pussy feels this morning!

I sat there turning my eyes from hers and looking down at the table my mind in a total turmoil now about another woman even touching me let alone tonguing me, and kissing me, but damn the heated passion I felt said do it, do it, do it.

I so wanted to outright scream out, take me, make love to me, I want it so badly. But my guilt flooded me, and my mind on the other hand saying how can you let another woman even start to pleasure you, this isn’t right at all!

She just got out of her chair walked over to that cabinet of hers and grabbed up another ancient bottle of something had him pour me another cup of coffee which he got right up and did in an instant and then said that’s enough leave room for this.

As I sat there trembling and shaking and just wanted to outright cry as my feelings flooded this way about it and then right the other way about it!

While she poured just a tiny bit of the liquid into my coffee and stirred it for me and said no this is not any one of those potions I use to prepare a woman for sacrifice, no this merely will calm all the raging storm going on your mind right now and help you sort things out about this.

Every woman’s first time with another woman has this turmoil, I see it a lot when they have their first lovemaking session with me Jackie. And I want you just as badly, as I know you want me, I could see it in your eyes and your passion.

I just immediately not thinking any longer about it at all, drank my coffee down as fast as I could. Before I changed my mind. My gut and belly twisted in turmoil, as I was thinking I am going to get my pussy ate, and tongued all out by her today, and goodness only knows what else she will do to me for my pleasure.

Suddenly a strange really wild erotic feeling shot through my body, as I became so embolden with lust, to be pleasured any and every way, not by a man, but another woman.

She had caught and landed her fish! I was going to be her catch of the day!

As she rose up and told him I think it’s time we get her back there in the special room so all this can happen in total privacy and behind closed and locked doors.

I immediately said; No don’t take me, Don’t take me, Don’t take me back there I don’t want to be sacrificed to a Demon, Please don’t do it!

She jumped right in and said; Your Not Going Back There to be given to any Demon whatsoever! You are going back there so I can taste and eat your pussy, and I am going to give you pleasure girl like you have never had!

They picked me up as I was fighting against it all, and they took me down that hall to that room of evil, as she hastily unlocked the door reached in turned on the light and helped him get me in that room.

I was screaming and pleading not be done this way but neither headed my cries or pleas as once inside he fought with me not physically by any means just had me by the waist leading me over to that bed.

She on the other hand was bolting and locking that door up tight. Then went and helped him get me on that preparation bed and lay me down on it.

As I tried to fight them off me, Pleading I do not want to be sacrificed, I do not want to be sacrificed. As they both began taking my nightie top off and I had no bra on so my little tits were out in the open now, as the tugged my little matching matching night shorts off me leaving me naked as could be since I had no panties on either.

I was trying to kick at them fight at them both but he just got on the bed and held me down so I couldn’t fight any longer, telling me calm down Jackie she is not going to sacrifice you to any Demon at all.

She is just going to pleasure you, herself, as you wanted in the kitchen, and this is the room for that kind of lovemaking Jackie. There is nothing else going to happen!

What I didn’t know then that I now fully know was that she had all her lesbian affairs, and such in that room as well.

But all my mind at that time and moment thought was they were going to sacrifice me so damn Demon Beast as I associated that room for and only for.

I wanted her to make love to me so badly, and pleasure me, and fuck me if she wanted to but being taken back here to this room I thought it was outright that she was going to sacrifice me to one of those damn beast.

And I didn’t know that all her toys, and trinkets, and such as that were in this room to, for her lesbian sessions with other women. So now I know all that and why this room was the one she would so pleasure me in instead of one of the other bedrooms.

I was fighting it like hell thinking one thing when had my mind thought it though and listened to them that this was her lovemaking to other women room to I would not have freak out so much.

Finally after he had held me down as he was not wanting himself or me to get hurt in any way by how I was kicking and fighting, and I finally ran out of fight and he told me, I was not here for anything except to be made love to by her, and this room is where she does all that to Jackie.

Well I stopped all my fighting just laying there totally naked, breathing heavy from fighting so hard, and exhausting myself from it. And calmed totally down now that my mind fully comprehended that I was here merely because this room was her lovemaking room to.

He let go of me and hugged me up to him calming my fears about anything else but getting made love to by her and just as he was doing this, she came to that bed standing there and said good to see you have calmed down.

Then she instructed me to turn over on my stomach and lay there and she would give me an oil down and massage me and make me feel fantastic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.