It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

The next few days I heard nothing from him, nor did I even go over to that battle ax bitch of a mother in law of mine at all.

I stayed at home recluse into my own little world and going about doing what a maid slave does for her husband.

I went back to sleeping in our bed, but all this vision of that story would flood right back into my mind and all of what he had told me last about it all.

Then I would get out of bed go to the living room on the couch, and sit there seeing all of this play out over and over in my head.

It made me so absolutely horny that I went and got that dildo and pleasured myself again to yet another gushing orgasm making damn sure now that I had plenty toweling under me to catch all the juices.

Then afterwards all the guilt about why I kept over and over again going on like this reliving that damn vision of her and that Beast fucking each other, and over and over again my mind fully saw that little belly of hers swell out as he filled her womb to bursting with that red hot demon cum seed of his!

Maybe my subconscious mind wanted my belly swelled out like that? After all my husband and I had tried at least in the sense to discuss it about my having a baby.

But nothing came of it, and after going to our doctor I discovered as did he that I simply was an infertile woman! The doctor in fact told me after having done a sonogram and even x rays and a mri that my ovaries were simply mis grown.

I lay blame of all that being so by my whole time of life back home with my parents, my damn perverted brother, and that horny ass dog of ours Jasper that kept on wanting to fuck me, more and more.

Oh I knew he had been absolutely fucking my mom all this time, though she thought she was sneaking around to get her pleasure by him I once caught them fucking out in the shed we had. Fully realizing then that was why Jasper kept wanting me!

I heard some of the damnedest moaning and screaming coming from that shed that is for sure. And almost 45 or so minutes later mom would show back up in the house all disheveled trying to straighten her hair and apron.

So I truly blamed all my ovary condition on all that.

My mom and dad alike both had told me time and time again that I was a problem when mom gave birth to me. And the doctor outright told them both I possibly would grow up outright and most likely autistic.

Some of it in fact was true I was slow in school about learning, and held back 3 times in grades. And my totally skinny stick girl look just said how frail I was.

And believe me I heard all of it over and over again from them towards me as I was being tortured for not being the good normal girl they so longed for.

With all that sex going on all the time in and around that house no wonder I grew up so much into being such a reclusive minded girl and woman and had not wanted any knowledge at all of the sexual nature in my life.

I was there in body, but withdrawn from them and everything else in my mind.

That is exactly why when this man came into my life I blossomed out with body and mind!

I would hardly ever even finger myself or touch myself down there before I met him until I became so frustrated and so built up with womanly need I just had to.

Now I felt like some perverted freak doing what I was doing, and acting like I was acting, all because of that damn story he had told me.

I’ll admit now that indeed as I pleasured myself with that dildo I thought how hot and sensuous his wife’s pussy was, what would that be like?

And even more so I began in my vision of it all, thinking what it would be like for me to be the one on that altar, getting my own pussy pleasured and fucked by one of these Demon Beast, and for sure get my belly swelled out with it all!

That is absolutely fucking perverted and I became a damn sexual deviant in feeling I swear I did.

From that night forwards up to now this many years later I opened my Pandora’s box, and my pussy, and even a time or two my ass, for absolute adulterated forbidden pleasure.

Oh believe me mandawg fucked me senseless! And I wanted it every damn bit! Hell yes I did!

I got fucked and pleasured in ways that few other woman I know of or can think of have ever gotten in their lifetime.

I absolutely crave it now! I have to have it! I am a sexually perverted total deviant for any of it!

And not with just any man. Oh hell no, I care little about any other man touching me in any way except him and him alone.

I am not anything but a plain homely country girl, in looks and body shape and size, and certainly by how I am very reclusive, that is until he shows up and takes me out.

Then I become the total slut of the night!

I guess in theory and thought you might say I am a jeckel and Hyde of sorts, do any of you other women out there think and feel this way?

Is there just this one man that takes you from prim and proper to a total outright deviant slut with him?

I truly would like to know if in fact I am not the only woman that is like this?

Oh sure I’ve read all these many many stories about a woman becoming such but really how much of all that is true?

More so that in my rants and raves to you as I write my life story, have ever in your life experienced a paranormal sexual experience? Or more so than that the absolute reality not fiction but reality of having been with some like Demonic or Satanist Creature?

I’m going to jump far ahead into my story about his and my relationship and now tell you this! Yes as that comes to be in how our relationship unfolds I will tell the story of it then as I am about to now!

After separating from my husband and thank goodness I did and moved in with him.

We went on a bit of vacation back to his hometown, now this was sometime after we had gone there and visited with his children and of course as you all know now the meeting of his ex wife and I and what I saw of her that day.

But he took me right to the altar woman’s house! I won’t dare say or divulge anything to you of her whereabouts or even for sure her name as he called her.

By damned that is very personal, and I shall never say her nickname in this story ever, and have only and will only call her the alter woman which is indeed just what she was, and is now to me.

We sat in her house just the three of us, and I got to know her woman to woman as well, and she is a very outspoken woman in every way shape and form.

Was I scared to be in that house where all these stories came from? Hell yes I was! And I absolutely feared for my life being in that environment, it wasn’t her by no means at all, just something that as a woman I sensed, and the aura of it all was what had me so scared!

It was as if those damn Demons were in that house and looking me over as one of their sacrifices!

I swear to you that in fact as I sat there and we were all talking and having fun and sure the subject turned to sex and that bothered me none at all, I just stepped right up to the plate and got right into talking about it along with them.

But something totally paranormal was in that room, it was speaking to me!

I would suddenly just stop talking and look where this thing was and look at it as if drawn into it’s conversation with me and me alone, as no one else seemed to know of it’s presence or had any idea of it’s presence, except that she saw me a couple times looking somewhere beyond where I should have been and she just smiled at me and winked!

Their conversation just faded in the background then and there and this being, this paranormal being, and I were having our own.

It was not in any shape or form of what any normal human to human conversation is, Oh hell no!

All of it was outright mind to mind, and he had told me that sometimes his wife would just sit there looking somewhere else in a trance of sorts and have mental conversations with these Satanic Demons or beings.

Well I am now for sure convinced that it does exist in our world having myself experienced it and went through it of my own accord.

This thing, this being was talking to me, and I began myself to tremble before it, as it talked to me.

She knew it was by how she smiled and winked at me when it was happening, and I think maybe he to sensed something out of norm with me about my trembling, and fixated with my eyes on this being.

This being asked me if I was there to get what I had for all these years so craved and wanted! It wanted me, and pleaded with me to come out and have my pent up desires for it to become real!

It said they knew! Going on about how all this time my visions of it, and my dreams of it, and yes my fantasies of it were all given to me by them, through him!

Then after I fought it in my mind and just about declared yes to it, that the being vanished.

I was returned to my seat as it was absolutely an out of body experience.

She knew this, and became more or less concerned about it, and stopped their conversation to pay attention to me and how I was acting and she got up from her chair and came and sat beside me on the couch and took my hands in hers and began to console me about it all.

She looked at him and told him, I was just visited by one of them and he to sat right there beside me in full attention to what I had gone through, the both of them did.

Altar Woman began asking me just what it had talked to me about, showed me about, and as I sat there shivering and trembling from hell horrid fear about it she soothed me. As did he.

I was just to damn scared and frightened to death about the encounter to even talk it for the longest time, so much so she got up and said I think she needs something to calm her down dawg.

I headed her words none at that moment just knowing she was getting up to get me something to help calm me back down, as sitting there I was sweating, and shaking to death with fear.

He asked me if we needed to leave right now and I merely nodded my head no I could not even answer him!

Then she came back with three mixed drinks as I somehow had the mentality to hear him asking her if there any of that wild shit she would slip into drinks in these in any way shape or form, I just think she might have said no.

I was sweating and shaking so damn bad I could not even hold my own drink in my hands she helped me sip my drink down as I was trying my best to get my mind and body back under control.

As this went on he was saying how he should have never ever brought me over here. Mad as hell at himself for having done so.

She on the other hand was still helping me drink my drink I mean so much so she had one hand under my chin and used the other to tip the drink up so I could sip it, and saying herself, this is bullshit!

I can’t even have one damn lady friend over anymore either for personal pleasure between us, or even to sit and visit as we were doing without these damn things popping up spoiling every damn thing!

She took her one hand from under my chin and put it on the back of my head and hugged me up to her and began comforting me, telling me how sorry she was that I was visited by one of them.

And even madder that it had me shaking like this all over and scared to fucking death as she put it.

Soon I began to settle down and finally had gotten a hold of myself about it all and not shaking like I was just before, as I took the drink from her hand and held it myself now, and she sat right back down and rubbing my leg just above my knee was still mothering me through this.

The two of them together doing this to soothe and calm me from my horrid encounter.

Once I had finally regained all my facilities and fully aware of everything she again asked me to tell her just what the visiting being had said to or showed me?

Now far more at ease about it all I told them It talked to me and spoke to me and tried to get me to say yes to what it told me I needed and knew what I needed.

That’s when my womanly instinct kicked in and I began to cry, as she drew me up to her breast and comforted me and said it’s o.k. neither of us will ever forsake you Jackie!

She went to tell me as she comforted me that the man with me here tonight was best damn man she had ever met in life, and told me he understands everything Jackie and he is one hell of a protector.

Soon I had stopped the womanly go into crying mode, as we sometimes seem to do about everything. She understood, he understood, and me I was still to damn scared to care.

Finally after calming down from that she asked me again just what it was the visiting being wanted me to say yes to, and just what did it say it knew what I wanted?

I just finished my drink now mindful of knowing all the stuff she’d slip into one and so glad I hadn’t as yet gone into the sexual wanton ways his wife had from them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.