It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

That next morning I heard my husband waking up and going to the bathroom as he always does first thing, and then come into the living room to see me once again laying on the couch.

As I got up went to the kitchen not saying one word, and going through the routine of his coffee and breakfast like the good little maid slave woman I was to him, all the while thinking about nothing but that story told me last night.

My husband seemed to even sense something different about me, wow to that happening I thought. As he asked me if I was alright and then questioned why I had not come to bed the last couple nights?

I merely told him I just hadn’t been able to sleep and had the last couple nights just gotten in my car and drove around and came back home and just laid on the couch so as to not disturb him.

All the while snickering to myself thinking if you only knew where I’d been and what I had done you would freak the fuck out, and that battle ax bitch mom of yours would probably faint with some fake heart attack or some shit like that.

So I feed him and got him off to work thank goodness, and sat back on the couch my legs pulled up to my chest and my mind went into fantasy world of that story told me by my side man last night.

I was clearly seeing in my mind and picturing every event of it like I was watching some movie on tv about it all, and the more it played out in my mind I swear the more hot and bothered I became by it all.

Again the horrible guilt flooded my mind with, How could I get myself so horny and bothered picturing and thinking and fantasizing about what he had told me last night.

What normal woman could do that? I was feeling like I was a total depraved woman that needed to be locked up somewhere for such horrid mental problems that I now felt I was in reality becoming!

Then in the middle of all this the phone rings. I did not want to answer it all and stay right here on this couch in my terrible, horrible, thoughts about this story still clearly unfolding in my mind.

But I picked it up and answered and thank goodness it was him calling me!

He immediately ask if I was alright this morning, and deeply apologizing for having told me such a horrible story as he had last night.

I told him I was perfectly fine, but admitted I just could not get the story out of my mind.

This concerned him a great deal, and he said do you need me to come over and be with you and see if I can help?

I told him oh you have to stay away from here, that old battle ax bitch mother in law of mine will hear wind of it and she’ll set sail with some bullshit gossip for sure.

He said well how about I just swing by there pick you up and take you back to my room and we can sit and talk about all this.

I told him that would be best and don’t even come up to my house I’ll get showered and dressed and meet you at the corner. He told me don’t bother doing all that just gather you a change of clothes and come here and shower and get dressed.

I agreed to that and after hanging up ran into our bedroom gathered up a change of clothes and of course certainly a new pair of panties and bra.

Took them in my arms and headed out the door walking to the corner and we met each other right there as I jumped in his truck ducked down so no one could see I was even in it and he pulled away and drove to his room.

Once there I had him make sure no one was watching or outside where I could be seen getting out of the truck to his room and he did that and said it fine and I got out and ran into him room, and closed the door and locked it.

He went over to it and grabbed the do not disturb sign and hung it on the door knob after unlocking the door and then closed and locked it.

I ran to him and we both hugged each other and I just stayed in his arms for sometime like that before he said let’s go sit on the bed or in the chairs again but i’ll have to put a towel over the seat in yours smiling and laughing about it.

So we went to the bed and sat down and he grabbed my hands up into mine and turned to me and said; OK now what is the trouble your having this morning?

I didn’t answer at first just sat there looking down in guilt, and thought about why I was so damn infatuated with that story of his.

He noticed this and then said; It’s that story I told you last night isn’t it?

I just kept my head lowered and looking down at the carpet and nodded my head yes.

He then ask me why are you feeling so damn guilty about all this oh our love making and all that I can see and understand yes, but about the story why are you so guilty feeling about that story?

I finally looked back up to him and said; I just cannot get it out of my mind.

All last night and this morning to is I keep seeing and imagining the whole story you told me.

He seemed almost angry about it and it wasn’t at me he angry at himself for having had told me the story.

He then asked me; So what is it that you keep seeing and imagining in your mind about it?

I answered him all but stuttering out my words that was about that part where she was sacrificed to that Demon. Going on saying to him that it kept creeping right back into my mind over and over again.

He then asked me so you had nightmares about it?

I told him no it wasn’t nightmares at all and explained I was still scared about it all but I just can’t keep my mind from imagining what happened. Like I was seeing these visions in a way of it all.

He then said; AAAhhhhh oh that, perhaps I should have told you somehow through some unknown reason, when being told about it all the visions keep coming back to those who have been told about it.

He even admitted that he, and the altar woman, and for sure his wife all kept having these same visions of it all.

He ask if it was so bad that I was horrified by it or something else?

I just sat there looking at him and then looked again down at the carpet again in total guilt just what I had been re=acting to it with.

He just hugged me up said; It’s alright whatever it is I’ll try to help you with.

I finally looked up to him and told him that I was scared to death by it all, but something much worse than that kept happening to me, thinking and visioning it all in my mind.

He again asked just what it was and finally I had open up and tell him!

Again as I was telling him my words were stuttered with the guilt of it all.

I told him that as I kept seeing it over and over in my mind it made me, pausing a long bit then said; Horny, it keeps making me Horny!

As I tightened our hug together and just outright then and there cried on his shoulder.

He just absolutely consoled me and told me it was alright, nothing to get worried about, he understood that it did this to me.

As a matter of fact he said; It makes me happy that it gets you that way.

It’s nothing but your mind going off into a sexual fantasy of sorts though yes the thing about it being my wife and the Satanic Demon might seem far out there, but then again really and truly it all is indeed really far out there!

That seemed to calm my terrible guilt feelings I was having about it all, and yes it was really far out there, and only a fantasy of it all. Nothing to worry about I thought to myself.

I then looked up at him and asked him just how all that got started as he replied to me he had said that in his story last night.

I said No; How did it all start with you, with her, with the altar woman?

He then said perhaps we should go back over and sit in our chairs and I’ll tell just how it came about at the very beginning of it all.

As we walked over to the chairs he put a folded bath towel in my chair that was still soaking wet and stained all over that seat from my gushing orgasm last night while using that dildo.

I couldn’t believe I had orgasmed that much juice in that seat.

Then it almost made me laugh to think that I had for sure left my mark in that chair!

We then sat down and he ask me if I would like something to drink and not liquor unless I wanted that, but a soda or something?

I told him a soda was fine as he got up and went to his mini fridge and got us both one and returned and opened mine for me and handed it to me like a gentleman of gentleman would.

And sat down as he and I swigged on our sodas and he then sat his down and set out to tell me.

At the very start of it all Jackie, we had gone over to the altar woman’s house for a really personal private party of just the three of us.

Now the altar woman and myself had indeed prior to this that day much earlier planned it out, that what we would do is get my wife over there and then get her tipsy from drinking and see if we could get her involved in a threesome.

I flung my mouth open and said; You mean you were going to share your wife with the altar woman?

He just laughed said; Yeah it was pretty much that, but I wanted to fuck her and my wife pretty much watch and participate in it and then fuck her, and vice versa is what our plan was.

Well Jackie in reality the altar woman pretty much tricked me into thinking that was what was going to happen, if that makes sense to you.

Now after we arrived that night, and sat down and she served us drinks, Yeah that’s when everything turned upside down.

She drugged us Jackie! Using those potions of hers she drugged me, and my wife with those things.

And worse than that still thinking this was going to be some threesome thing still I participated right on into it.

My wife sitting on the couch suddenly began to all but tear at her clothing trying to get everything off her.

I jumped up and was like what the fuck, as the altar woman came right over and said; Relax it is just her getting a bit heated up from what I put in her drink!

Admitting now that we probably better help her get undressed or she will tear everything off her entire body.

I was outright in awe and more so I guess is that I was floored by hearing this.

Finally I asked him, how his wife was acting, was it that she was like itching all over like having some allergic reaction to the drink?

He said; Oh hell no it wasn’t anything like that Jackie, she was outright getting so heated up throughout her entire body she just absolutely wanted all her clothes off to cool her body down, that’s what it was.

So we both fought with her to get her up off that couch and finally had to hold her hands together Is what I did and the altar woman began disrobing her.

Once we had all her clothes off her and now fully naked right before us all is when things started getting out of place as to what the altar woman and I had planned earlier!

She literally grabbed my wife Jackie, and threw her back onto the couch.

That’s when I discovered that the altar woman was in fact a mistress a very dominant mistress.

From that point on I became her man servant and my wife became her sex slave.

My mouth fell wide open and an OMG came from me as I said you mean you were her man slave, and your wife became a slave to her also?

Yes he said; That about says it all and how it was.

Like that night Jackie she made me sit in a chair away from my wife on the couch going crazy trying to control the heat throughout her whole body, and she went back into the kitchen brought back to totally different ancient looking goblets and made me drink mine.

Then she had me grab my wife and hold her down on the couch as she made her drink hers.

I became docile feeling like I was there but had no control over my thoughts and actions.

My wife on the other hand Jackie began to shake all over now pretty much just sitting there on the couch and not going wild anymore like she was.

The altar woman just sat in her chair watching and more or less letting her drink potions take full affect on my wife.

All the shaking and twisting and squirming about began to lessen more and more from her as really heavy breathing began to take over and I swear her eyes were opened as wide as they could be and her pupils dilated like hell.

That’s when everything got started!

After that happened a bit the altar woman got out of her chair and told me to help her walk my wife back to a special room she had.

I said you mean the “Evil Room”?

He nodded his head yes and said; Yes Jackie that is when we first began to go into that room with my wife as the sacrifice, and all the sex for her began.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.