It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

As he was telling me of his wife being mated with a Demon Creature.

I was using that dildo to fuck my pussy hard and fast, and for the second time in my life I had a tremendous gushing orgasm that rocked me to the core of my own body, as I fucked myself with it while he was telling me about the Demon fucking his wife!

After I calmed from my own orgasm storm, he just sat there quiet as a mouse, and had not said another word after telling of how Satan flew out of the room and left.

I was so drawn into his story and having had just fucked my own pussy with the dildo while she was getting fucked by this Demonic Beast, it took some time to get my own bearings back and my own mind cleared from the orgasmic fog of my own pleasure.

Finally I regained my composure and left that dildo in the chair pulled out of my pussy and left that way to tired and spent to have energy to do anything else, I sat back up into the chair my ass back where it should be and my back against the chairs back.

The silence between us seemed strange and almost unworldly at that moment be it from my minds so drawn into the story, and feeling as if I were right in that room, and now after the mating had finished, I to was left to deal with the from this time forward thing.

But after regaining my composure and he just sat there looking down, his elbows on his knees, his hands cupped under his chin, quiet as can be.

I was thinking all this out myself having been so drawn into the story as I had been, and now wondered what all happened after that?

He just sat there and did not say anything.

I finally asked him; So what happened after the Demon had fucked her and left?

He then just sat back in his own chair and gathered himself together and then asked me if I really wanted to hear all that, and could my mind take and fully be o.k. with hearing all that?

I assured him I was fully o.k. at this point, and his story had drawn me so up into it, as he was telling it, I couldn’t help but fuck myself to my own gushing orgasm as he told of his wife getting fucked by the Demons Cock.

He seemed to almost smile as he looked at me once again and told me alright he finish the story and tell of what happened after the ritual mating was completed.

Then he got back into his deep thoughts and paused a few moments and began telling his story.

After the Demon had come and seeded her and swelled her belly out and filled her little womb to almost bursting out, my wife lay there gasping and breathing hard labored breaths still crying out all of it inside her swollen belly was churning hot fire inside her.

Her pussy was almost as if it had been itself burned badly like boiling water on your skin burned looking.

As I and the altar woman went from our positions and got a mop and many towels and went and cleaned all the mess on the floor up the thick almost molasses like stuff was hard to clean up.

And as we used towels and the mop to do so I swear that everything we used the mop, the towels, etc. was starting to steam up as the liquid absorbed into them.

After finally getting that done and we had to take all that outside and throw it into the trash cans still steaming, and smoldering, we were horribly afraid it was going to suddenly flash fire up and burn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.