It Hurt So Good - Cover

It Hurt So Good

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about meeting a man I instantly fell in love with, and lusted for, And how I was awakened with sexual desire and passions I had never had before. Did it ever hurt so good!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   True Story   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts  

It all had began when his brothers were going to start building a garage for my wicked of the west bitch of a mother in law I had.

That whole family of my husbands hated me in every single way possible.

The gossip about this and that about me, spreading rumors and outright lies about me.

Things like how I had been fucked by two men, and double teamed as I know it to be now, but then hell no that never had happened.

Then it got ever worse when his two brothers told of him coming to live here in this town, and discussed that he had left his Mexican wife because she was into some wild satanic stuff involving their best friend whom they just called Snake Lady.

And saying how their own brother himself was involved in it all, and how they hated his wife because she drug him into all that shit.

That in itself made me somehow feel that this man and I would be friends if for nothing else, to spite all these damn gossiping bunch of people.

A few days later he had arrived and living in his own apartment according to his two brothers telling of it all.

Then he showed up and took everything over as they began to build the new three car garage for my wicked bitch of a mother in law.

Oh he was something to see at least in my eyes he was, Muscled up like everything, totally sun bleached blonde haired not cut long at all, blue eyes that sparkled with some wild untold lust in them.

I was totally then and there outright infatuated with this man at first sight.

His demeanor, the way he handled himself, the way he stepped right into all this, and began instructing everyone how all the building of this garage would go.

It made me shiver and shudder to watch this man go about working, as he led the charge to get all the stuff put in, and tied all together, and forms built, and in place for the pouring of the concrete all in one day.

And according to his brothers gossiping this was not even his carrier or line of work as they told of it.

He worked in the oilfield and pushed crews, and was a driller on a drilling rig, and operated a double triple pulling unit, of which I had not one bit of knowledge about any of that.

But whatever it was he did in it this man was totally muscled up in every way possible.

To look at him you would think he was a body builder and spent hours at a gym.

Oh his brothers outright had told of their being scared to death to even mess with him, and they tried once and he had beat the hell out of both of them in an instant.

But what stuck in my mind, and I could not for the life of me get it out about thinking about all this Satanic Cult stuff his brothers had said he was involved in.

I was outside and he came over to talk to me a bit in his always smiling and friendly way, and looking at him and eye to eye I shivered and shuddered all over with thoughts that instantly hit me like a rock, of outright total lust for this man.

Never ever in my entire life had any man made me feel like I did at first sight, and just talking to him.

I began to feel drawn to him, taking every single chance I could to go outside and watch this man work, hoping and praying that he would see me and come over and talk to me.

Which he often would and did, ever deepening my desire and lust for him.

It was no time and that concrete was poured and rested several days maybe more, as they were building the walls to stand up and put into place during that time.

As he led the charge and in two days had all the walls up, secured to the concrete and tied down.

Everything fit like a tight glove from his knowledge and skills.

The next two days they put the roofing joist or something like that in, and the next day they had the siding totally done and had put the windows in.

Then the plywood on the roof done the next day and covered in some black something or other I think they may call it felt paper or something like that.

The next day his brothers were carrying the shingles up onto the roof on one side, and he was all by himself doing it on the side facing the house.

I pretended to just be sitting out under the shade of the house which I was, but I was just drawn like a moth to a light to do this and watch this man work.

The more I saw his muscular body work the more intense my desires became.

I had become so horribly infatuated with him, I had began dressing in much tighter, more revealing shorts and blouse, just so he could see me like this.

Oh he began to look far more often and I knew by how he stared he sure liked what he saw.

But as his brothers would carry one of those packages of shingles up the ladder and onto the roof, this man was packing two of them, without so much as a problem one going up that ladder and onto the roof.

He’d come up and down that ladder like he was a monkey in a tree.

Sweating all over his well muscled and dark tanned body, as he worked without a shirt at all.

He had all the shingles on his side of the roof twice as fast as both his brothers put together had on theirs.

Finally stopping he came over to me and asked for a glass of tea if we had any of that here, and asking it in a most dignified and total respectful way.

Ma’m could I trouble you to get me a glass of tea he asked, and telling me he forgot to make his own before he left his apartment this morning.

I shot out of my lawn chair like wild crazed woman, and went into the kitchen and got that man a whole pitcher of tea and took out and sat on the patio table where I sat.

He walked right over took my chair and moved it so I could sit down, thanking me so much for doing this for him.

Never in my entire life either at home on the farm, or now married as I was had any man treated me with this kind of respect and care.

All I had ever been in either place was a slave maid!

As I went to sit down after putting the pitcher of tea on the table, he was looking me up and down, and when I saw that look in his eyes, wow did I ever shudder with this deep down outright desire.

After he seated me he sat down and took a drink of his tea and thanked me so much for going out of my way to do this for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.