Little Momma Gets Tore Up - Cover

Little Momma Gets Tore Up

Copyright© 2022 by TwistedMind

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about how my tiny Hispanic wife, tried to get pleasure from one of my best friends a man we called Bull, who came to do a service as a Black Bull. This is the story from my own perspective and what I saw and witnessed and helped with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Needles   Size   Small Breasts  

Introduction:

I was going to let my best friend Wildman edit and re-work this story and post under his pen name.

But I decided to just post it as it is, since after my stroke editing is just something I cannot even do for now.

Bull and Wildman both came by to visit, and check on me, and we sure enjoyed our time together once again.

Bull is writing his own version of this story on his own, and from his perspective of what all happened.

Jackie my live in, and past lover and very, very dear lady friend has finally met Bull, and she was like damn Dawg that is the biggest Black Man I have ever seen.

I told her he was available for her and she is just to scared of him and his size. lol

Little Momma told her about her experience in trying to take him, which I guess is the true reason Jackie is so scared of him.

So with this update about my condition, and the things related to this story, I will now close out my introduction and get to the story below.

My wife finally gets fucked by one absolutely huge black cock:: As many of you know from past stories i’ve had on here, that my wife is a tiny woman; Thus the nickname Little Momma was bestowed upon her.

She’s 4ft 8inches tall::: Long black hair past her cute plump little ass:: Tiny tits that are only a mere handful at best:: And she is absolutely spanish in fact her dad came to America from Mexico, and speaks little english at all:: Though my wife speaks english very well:: She has a mound full of black pubic hair she has only used scissors to trim around her absolutely luscious pussy lips and clital area::

All that said; We have for years been absolutely into really wild and kinky sexual things::

You name it we have indeed about done it sexually:: Everything from MM/F to FF/M and even a bit of bestiality,

And stories about all that posted on some sites:: Even including a few really far out occult experiences that I will try and get posted back on here:: I’ll just say never pentagraph and call up the Devil!!

Now to my story of her getting her pussy tore up by a huge black cock.

This has for some time has been roleplay, for many of our sexual desires/fantasies we have lived out. This one I’m about do this story about is no exception to that::

Witchy Woman and I have been on a mission per say to teach my wife a lesson about fucking around behind my back:: Don’t get me wrong at all about that, I have no this or that about her doing such at all. But doing it behind my back and not telling me I did have a problem with!!

So such is the case as this story of things will I hope, bring out one of the many times my wife’s best friend Witchy Woman and I punished her for doing that behind my damn back::

We were gathered over at Witchy Womans house in belief of another party or so we both had tried to convenience my wife “Little Momma” that’s what it was going to be. All the while her best friend and I alike had set this up to once again punish Little Momma for fucking around behind my back once again.

Now the booze and other things we did had my wife totally fucked up! And once that way, It was just so damn easy to kick whatever wild ass kinky sexual adventure for my wife, Witchy Woman and I had schemed to do or have done to her.

This time we had an old friend/acquaintance coming over and give my tiny little wife a good thorough fucking and breeding!!

Big Louie as we all nicknamed him was a huge black man!! 6ft 5inches tall and well over 250lbs and not fat, oh hell no, He was fit as could be!! And he had an absolutely huge n giant black cock! It was well over 11 to 12 inches long and as big around girth wise as a mans wrist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.