She Took Me Home for a Threesome - Ladyboy Story - Cover

She Took Me Home for a Threesome - Ladyboy Story

by Dante X

Copyright© 2022 by Dante X

Erotica Sex Story: At the time of this experience I was 39 divorced and had moved to Thailand to start a new life. I was also living with another Thai girl but she was always out with her friends and I didn’t really see it as a long term relationship so I was like a kid in a sweet shop with all the beautiful girls and now Katoys walking around

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Shemale   True Story   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Small Breasts   .

So ... I started to have a thing for these weird and wonderful creatures that call themselves Katoys. I still had my regular girlfriends and living in Thailand, it’s best to not let anyone move in with you unless of course you find someone you really do like and want to have a proper relationship with. At the time of these experiences I was 39 divorced and had moved to Thailand to start a new life. I was also living with another Thai girl but she was always out with her friends and I didn’t really see it as a long term relationship so I was still like a kid in a sweet shop with all the beautiful girls and now Katoys walking around ... and the best part is,

In Thailand it is “THEY” that are all trying to pick you up ... Not like in our home countries where most attractive girls and women don’t even give us normal average guys a second look ... God help you’re if you’re over 40, fat, stupid or ugly ... No chance ... But in Thailand ... you could have one leg and two heads and even be fat and ugly YET still have a stunning young girl on your arm and willing to look after you into old age ... provided you look after them financially ... I have written many other “true” stories about all the crazy things that happen between girls, guys and Katoys out here in the land of false smiles, but let me get back to the lady-boy massage story.

I started walking past the massage shop every day as it was pretty close to where I was staying but never saw that stunning creature again ... I did however, learn that the whole area surrounding the massage shop was a lady-boy enclave and many of the them rented apartments or rooms in the complex. They also used to share a room so it was very common for two or even three lady-boys to be sharing a tiny single room...

Well, as chance would have it, I met another stunner while having a coffee in a cafe and this one was really shy and reserved ... I managed to get her to open up and realized ... it was that she was fairly new to Phuket and couldn’t speak much English. The whole hooker type thing they had to do to make money was very new to her. Anyway, she did invite me back to her room of which I was a bit apprehensive to do, as my experience with lady boys was not exactly very many ... I think I’d been with three over the years as I was mainly into the girls.

So off we went to her room and I had no idea what was going to happen there as there was no talk about money or sex or anything, she just invited me to come see her room and I agreed ... When we arrived, I was stunned to see her room mate was sleeping on a double bed that literally filled the room ... There was another smaller room that had a cloth type wardrobe filled with clothes and shoes and a cooking area but the shower and washing area was outside and shared between several other rooms on the same floor...

There was nowhere to sit except on the bed ... so I clambered on as the other lady-boy got up and started chatting in Thai to the sexy creature I came up with. I have to admit, the one that brought me to the room was the most attractive and reminded me of a sexy but shy actress but I can’t remember her name ... The other one was also fairly attractive and both in their early 20’s.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.