My First Ever Lesbian Experience - Cover

My First Ever Lesbian Experience

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A evil sadistic woman works me over good. My male lover even watches and helps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Lesbian   Sharing   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

At that point we all stood up and all of us shed every stitch of clothing we had off. Now we three women stood totally naked together, and what a display of different women, different shapes, sizes, and color to for that matter.

I was the tallest but not by much and the thinnest stick girl as I am, Mistress Witchy was a much fuller woman, more muscular, and far bigger breast than either his ex or I had, and much broader womanly hips she had, and a well trimmed reddish blonde pubic hairs, and a beautiful looking pussy, the outer mound mountain-ed out her outer lips thick and long, from there standing out greatly from her mound, and a big clital area.

Now his ex wife she was the absolute smallest of the three of us, not even standing up anywhere near our shoulder areas at all, barely standing up to Mistress and I alike breast flesh.

So brown skinned and beautiful she was her tits more a bigger cup than mine, but small and wow did she have some long dark brown nipples, and her mound was almost well trimmed hair wise and deeply darkly black, and almost a total curly fashion yet just on top the long black hairs below it, a really standing out mountain of a mound, and thick puffy lips topped off with thin darker brown lips that wrinkled from her really standing out clital area into her lips. With the roundest tight little brown ass a woman could have.

I on the other hand skinny as can be, much smaller tits, and red nipples that were no where near the size of their much thicker and puffier ones, my total dark red pubic hair a thick mat of un trimmed hair, that so thick it was my clit and pussy lips were barely visible under it. but my mound was much smaller in standing out and the thickness of it, but I had longer lips that were almost thin in looks and very much so predominately showing clital area, my pussy was red and told of my Irish woman heritage of everything being red.

Oh he was damn sure eyeing every damn one of us and smiling and licking his lips in total sexual anticipation, and his cock stood out from him hard as could be and ready for action.

After this we all grabbed our drinks and headed into the living room. Before going our hostess made sure we had a bit more potion she had chosen for each of us as three potion bottles were on the table right there beside where she had sat. As she made us all fresh drinks and getting me to start drinking the liquor mixed with cola they had been drinking.

A full outright redhead, a reddish blonde, and a full outright Latina Mexican Woman wow what a trio we made!

A broad rounded ass woman with oh such breeding hips she had, my skinny thin frame with tiny tits and a tight much littler and smaller rounded out ass, and a much smaller height Latina Mexican with small but bigger cup than mine and those dark brown puffy nipples, and a absolute hot finely rounded out brown ass larger than mine but just as firm.

Hell all three of us were comparing our naked bodies and shapes to theirs and I know were thinking the same thing I was.

Every one of us in our own way were hot body shape wise, though the two of them far ahead of me in beauty, I was just the homely girl of the bunch. My red freckled ridden body made me stand out in it’s own right.

Like I say what a trio we three naked women made.

And believe me Mistress, and his ex, and I alike were all salivating to each in their own way looking at him. Like a prey before three female cougars it was. lol

Mistress I could tell and she really said it this way; First Dibs on that tongue of his!

Ought oh I thought, oh hell how is this going to work out. Three horny women and One Man?

She decided perhaps it was best if we all went to the Special Room where a more personal intimate encounter could take place.

Leaving the three of standing there him and his ex and his now girlfriend, all naked and with each other willingly and truly now wantonly!

As we three awaited her to return from her bedroom, she looked at me and said; Do Want to ride him first, or do I get first at that?

Wow she was going to, and now declared she wanted, and was going to fuck him, and I was going to fuck him to!

Then Mistress came back with a large king size air mattress and a plug in air pump for it and took the lead going to the hallway, he behind her, his ex behind him, and me behind her.

And down that hallway all four of us went! Stopping as she handed him the air mattress and the air pump and used her key to unlock and unbolt the door open it and reached inside and turned the lights on.

Then we all entered each behind the other as we were going down the hallway and now all inside as Mistress turned and closed and locked that door tight with all three bolted locks one on top one right near the door knob and the other lower down than that.

We were sealed inside the evil room now!

She took the air mattress from him threw it out unfolding it and each of us moved to a different part and spread it out on the floor as she plugged the air pump in and began airing it up until it was filled and tight to be stepping on and getting on.

Then she threw a big comfortable velour quilt blanket over the top and we all made sure it was tucked under the entire mattress and that was done and ready.

She looked at me and at his ex and said; You two can take turns on that dick of his, I’m going to get my pussy ate by him and sit on top his face and have my much needed orgasm of the day or three or four laughing!

He wasted no time in hearing what his ex and I were debating about who gets his dick first, he just got on that mattress right in the middle lay back and said well ladies let’s get to it.

Come on Witchy Woman get that pussy of yours on my face and I’m going to eat that thing like a person winning at a taco eating contest. Damn that made us burst out laughing.

Mistress wasted not one damn moment and went up and straddled his face and turned so she could indeed watch the action of the two of us taking turns riding that huge cock of his! As she sat her pussy right down onto his mouth as he went to town eating and tonguing her and licking her whole pussy, She threw her head back and was crying out in pleasure.

Now his ex and I we both were looking at each other like do you want first or me to have him, then as if she was tired of waiting around for me to make my mind up just walked right on up that mattress and straddled over his cock looking face to face with Mistress and reached and grabbed his meaty thick long cock and worked it up into her pussy and absolutely drove herself down onto it flinging her head back screaming as it stretched and filled her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.