My First Ever Lesbian Experience - Cover

My First Ever Lesbian Experience

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A evil sadistic woman works me over good. My male lover even watches and helps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Lesbian   Sharing   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

I know many of you readers are thinking what to hell I’ve read all these stories before! And indeed that is totally correct. I had to stop using my old pen name and registered email on here, since I am here living with my boyfriend Dawg as we all call him, since he had a stroke.

The reason for all this is because I’m using that email to correspond with his Day Nurse about his condition, so to secure that email, and everything certainly not posted to that account, for wandering eyes to even see if you know what I mean by that. And mainly because one of his Day Nurses as we have all become friends with is a reader of stories on here.

So I chose to just use my actual nick name of Stick_Girl and took away my pen names I used before.

As I edit, rework and repost this story many of you readers, and old followers of mine, will recognize who the actual characters and such are in this, and many more stories I plan to edit, rework and repost.

1. Mistress Momma/Momma is Witchy Woman or Witchy
2. His ex wife is Little Momma (tiny little Hispanic woman)
3. My man lover is Man_Dawg many of you will recognize him as.
----

After just having had my belly swelled out from Momma pumping my womb so full and expanding it out like I was fully a pregnant woman now.

Oh how that hot mixed Demon cum seed and his own ex wife’s pussy juices, now up inside my own womb, burning me up with the fiery hot mixed juices and cum.

And Momma catching it every bit, and now had just pumped my womb full as it could take, with a huge black cock buried to the end of my pussy that delivered it inside my womb.

As I lay there squealing and crying out my belly was on fire as it swirled and churned about so wildly in my blown out womb and belly puffed up so much from it. I was a full woman now! I had a baby in my belly! A Demon Beast baby in my belly!

Finally having emptied that huge canteen that was once filled with it all now my womb and belly had it. So she reached and turned the pump off, both he and she and myself alike staring at my pregnant belly I feeling now like I had full purpose in life at last I had a baby inside me.

And she had again reached and grabbed me on both sides of my waist pulling up a handful of it into each hand like using it for handles, love handles as all tend to call it. Then she told me; Now sweetie pie Momma is going to fuck you good and hard and you’ll feel that tip pull through your cervix and it seal right off and keep you filled as you are of the demon seed and her juices.

I cried out to her; Don’t hurt my baby, Oh don’t hurt my baby!

She just outright laughed and said she wasn’t going to hurt my baby, but my pussy sure was going to get some pounding and pounded good with her big black cock.

Using my love handles in that very manner, she pulled back at that cock and it didn’t move, It wouldn’t move! It was stuck in me like a band aid sticks on you, holding my love handles in her hands even tighter, she yanked hard at it and finally it unseated and I screamed out in pleasure and horrid pain from that long tip pulling through my cervix, out of my womb, and my pussy became it’s own place of pleasure now.

My belly still swollen out with Demon seed child, or so I was fully thinking then, and that fiery hot liquid boiled around inside my womb, and that drove me to have a gushing orgasm along with that huge cock head dragging itself back out from inside my pussy.

As she pulled it back further, and further, I saw my pussy dragging out with it, I was being pulled inside out, so much so I felt even my cervix being pulled back and tiny hot little squirts of that scalding hot demon cum seed came from it.

All of it together hand me beating my fist, and thrashing my head about having another mind boggling orgasm, one that made me pass out again.

As I came back into the world, she now was pushing that huge thing back up my pussy, and slammed into bottom in me making me scream and cry in the pleasure and horrid pain of it.

Back and forth she withdrew and plunged it back my pussy, taking it much easier each time now, I felt that cock head on it dragging and pulling my walls back each time.

And then making them expand and stretch as they had been before.

On and on this went and I was pleading and begging her now to fuck me, oh fuck me harder, and that she damn sure did!

Orgasm after orgasm over took me as she worked my pussy over with that huge black cock, I was screaming and pleading to fucked by her, and she obliged me in every way by doing just that.

I don’t know who tired first me from all the mind boggling orgasms or her from the physical way she was using her hips that big womanly ass of hers acting like a pile driver to slam so hard against my pussies bottom, it made my ass move backwards until all the straps on my legs tightened and that made me shoot right back forwards again.

She gave me fucking of my life, and after my last gushing orgasm she pulled it out of my pussy leaving it gaped wide open red and sore as hell. I felt an emptiness up inside me like I was tunnel there now.

That dick traveling in and out could come and go as any of it pleased or so at that moment I thought!

After that she left the room and came back in her nightie she’d worn this very morning, I was exhausted, fucked out of my head, my pussy gaped wide open, and destroyed by that huge black cock, my belly plumped out with burning hot Demon Cum Seed.

With the pleasure of my life done, they both untied me and freed me, and they had to help me sit up on the altar, and then help me to the living room, my pussy wrecked, and stretched wide open, and hurting like hell from being so stretched open by that huge cock she used.

They took me right to the bathroom and as I was about to pee, all that hot demon cum came gushing out of my pussy, making me scream out from it’s own pleasure all over again and I know I had gushing orgasm right along with all that hot fiery cum.

I watched my belly go from a pregnant state, to deflating before my eyes, my womb felt so empty now. I lost my demon seed baby!

After her having fucked me so hard and oh my so good, with that big huge black dick she used, and after that I was taken right to the bathroom and had as I sat on the toilet, lost my demon seed baby.

It disturbed me greatly so much so she began again mothering me, and comforting me about it.

She kept telling me I wasn’t truly even pregnant, that yes my womb had been expanded out greatly from the planted demon seed and his wife’s juices from their mating, But actually I wasn’t implanted with a Demon seed Baby!

He and she both kept me comforted about it, and finally I came to grips, it was all only for pleasure, and to give me my desire and such wanted need to be pregnant with a baby.

That finally at last understood by me, as I tend to get all on the wrong tracks of things at times, and this sure was one of those times it happened.

Yes sure I could have taken this part of my story and made something that it just was not in truth to be. Writing to you all how I was impregnated, and carried some Demon baby full term and delivered but that would be pure outright fiction, and fantasy!

The fact that I got to feel, and was in theory pregnant, at least for a couple hours or so, is in fact the truth.

I know one thing she fucked me and fucked me good! No wonder she was the queen of lesbianism, Wow could she ever pleasure another woman!

Hell yes I wanted more! What woman wouldn’t after a pleasure session with her like that.

After sitting back on the couch with him, and him so concerned about my thoughts and feelings, and her as well in the mothering way she treated me.

I began to outright just call her Momma Mistress, and in truth that’s just what she was to me, a Mom and a Mistress Lover.

He in fact asked me if I was glad now that we had come over here, I said hell yes, and in more ways than one as I looked at her and winked.

She just laughed and said; It was truly my pleasure, to pleasure you.

I know one thing and that is at that point after having been fucked and I mean fucked by her with that huge black strap on dildo, I wanted more, oh I wanted to get up and go right back there and get some more that!

I had at that point in our relationship outright and absolutely became his sex slut, and more so and worse than that I had become her sex slut and slave.

The two of them together WOW! I know as I sat there my pussy torn apart, and I still felt a huge emptiness up inside my pussy, a void I guess would be the better word of describing it.

No damn wonder their Little Momma craved to be fucked at her house and in that evil room.

Oh she was still around, at their children’s houses, that next meeting of us both will be in itself a story, chapter is a better word.

I was so damn sore, and hurting from all the fucking I’d done since at Momma Mistress house, him fucking me so good just that night before, and her having fucked me this very day, and I was wrecked out.

All the gushing orgasms I’d had made me totally dehydrated, so much so he had to go and get many bottles of that re-hydrating sports drinks, which at that time was a new drink not terribly long in being marketed.

I drank and drank several of them before finally noticing my pee wasn’t dark yellow anymore.

After sitting there sometime he said; We needed to go back to his children’s house especially since they did not know where we were staying at least as though we thought! (more about that later in my next chapter)

I told him go ahead, and go to their house and visit some more, I’d be fine staying here if Momma Mistress doesn’t mind.

Oh hell girlfriend she said and laughed and winked at me, Sweetie Pie you can stay here as long as you want!

Well he was for sure absolutely satisfied with that, though he did say; No playtime between you two until I come back, laughing and then making us both pledge that we wouldn’t.

She told him oh we’ll be right here alright, I don’t think Jackie is up to wanting do anything but sit and heal from all our pleasure with her.

Besides she said we girls need to go do a bit of cleaning in the special room.

That said he left, and she told me she better get me yet another drink of that potion that would make all my hurt and soreness out of me again, and she was most right about that. I was sore, I was wrecked out, I was fucked out.

So I drank a drink of it in another sports drink, and felt much much better. So we got up and went to that evil room and cleaned up our mess.

We vacuumed both the altar and the beds coverings and took down all the straps and folded them up and put them back into their place of storage under the altar.

Then she pulled the gutter like drain she’d put on the foot of the altar that had caught and funneled all my orgasm juices all over into that pail she’d put under it.

She grabbed it and went into the kitchen and cleaned and sterilized it, took it back into the evil room, then she took that pail and thought for a moment and took it and got her a drink of all my orgasm juices, and handed it to me and said, hell sweetie taste your own juices, damn it’s delicious and being drug into yet another darkness of forbidden things I did take a drink of my own juices.

She took that pail and using a funnel put my juices in that damn canteen, telling me I have a purpose for this sweetie pie, as she evilly snickered and said it.

I thought OK but why are you even doing that? It mattered none to me once I had given and blown it all out I had no use for it. lol Then after we had cleaned it all up, she bolted and locked it up and we went back to the living room and sat and began talking about things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.