My First Ever Lesbian Experience - Cover

My First Ever Lesbian Experience

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A evil sadistic woman works me over good. My male lover even watches and helps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Lesbian   Sharing   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

I GET MY FIRST EVER LESBIAN FUCK WITH A HUGE BLACK COCK

She had just released the towel and exposed this huge black cock under it, and had plugged what ever to hell that big canteen had in it and the battery pack with it all and hooked the long hose up to it and the electric wire, and now it vibrating like crazy before my eyes.

After him having lubed that huge black thing up, and then put more that lube up into my pussy with two fingers and rubbed it all about making my passion brew up to a about to blow steam level. My pussy was on fire from it all and now I lay there Pleading and Begging for her to fuck me with that huge black cock of hers.

I had never had any desire or want to divulge in such a Taboo thing as that, I have always been absolutely scared to death of black men. My prejudiced family upbringing about such, which bothers me tremendously that I have been so brainwashed with that from my childhood upbringing.

Now I absolutely respect all races of people, I just have a morbid fear of black men!

And now all those myths and such about it all are about to in part come true. That Black Cock was Huge!

Here I was pleading and begging in total wanton lust for her to fuck me with one.

After her having given it time to all heat up as she so decreed to us all, she brought it right up to my writhing and squirming ass, and pussy.

The very moment that vibrating crazily about long black tip touched my pussy, I screamed and shook all over, as it just barely touched my so sensitive pussy lips as all along them she rubbed it and when she planted it right onto my swollen clit, I bucked and threw my ass about, as I cried out in outright pleasure of it.

She worked just that back and forth over my pussy lips onto my clit and again, and again did this as I was going crazy from how that thing vibrated and made my clit, and pussy lips get right with it doing it in them and my clit.

It was absolute total agonizing pleasure and she was torturing me so much doing this. And then she did something totally out of norm, when she moved it from torturing my cunt and lips and clit, right down to my anal opening just barely touching it and that made me go absolutely even crazier, from the lust of it all.

She didn’t even try in any way shape or form to push up into my ass, no she just made that long tip touch my opening there causing even more agonizing torture for my pussy and for my passion now to be fucked.

Where ever it touched me it began to feel hot much hotter than a mans cock and vibration was sending me into overdrive then she stopped working it through my pussy lips, clit and rubbing it at my anal opening.

Leaving that tip now buried through my lips and vibrating away at my opening dancing about everywhere sending wild illicit feelings into my pussy.

She told me now; Here we go sweetie pie it’s time to work the big black into your pussy opening I myself was trying to push my pussy forwards to take it, but being tied up and secured like I was, my ass just could push my pussy to do it on my own.

Then suddenly she shoved forwards and huge black cock head wedged into my pussy lips splaying them out wide as they could go it felt like they were going to rip apart, as my opening now was stretched as I’d never had it stretched open before.

It caused me to scream and my hands turned into fist pulling at the straps that tied them to the corners.

I felt pain, oh the pain was terrible, but my lust to be fucked was far more the pleasure of it vs the pain of it.

IT HURT SO GOOD! Oh how it Hurt So Good!

Then I felt my opening give, my lips stretched beyond their capabilities, so much so my elongated clit touched that vibrating black cock, and made me jump and jerk and scream as it sent a shocking electrical pulse through my whole clit.

Then it popped itself into my pussy my opening and felt like it was going rip it wide open, as she just reached and patted me on my belly, as I was screaming, in the horrible pain/pleasure it causing me, telling me; Oh I know sweetie pie your pussy opening feels like it’s ripping apart, it will get better I’m not going to push anymore in yet.

I lay there my fist clinched and beating at the altars mattress like surface, my head flinging wildly as I scream out the pain/pleasure I was receiving. She patting my belly and telling me it’s alright sweetie pie, it’s alright.

Go ahead and scream and cry out and beat your hands on the altar, I know it hurts so much to be opened up like this.

As she stopped and watched me in my painful torturous state. Patting my belly and motherly telling me it will be alright.

I wasn’t alright at all my pussy was so stretched open to take that into me as it had never ever been.

How long this took before she gave me more I haven’t a clue? When your in such horrid terrible pain moments seem like hours, minutes seem like days!

Slowly my screams and cries and beating my fist on the altar and my head swinging about so wildly from the pain, I finally settled a bit down, though the pain was bad it wasn’t as horribly bad as it had been.

Then she noticing my pain level had dropped, she said; OK sweetie pie I’m going to give you just a bit more hang on and I know it’s going to hurt something awful.

She pushed the cock against my pussy as my eyes were watching how terribly stretched open my lips and opening were the huge head making my opening distend outwards and I had seen the shape of it clearly.

Then it went in more, as immediately I screamed out and thrashed my head about beating against the altar with my clinched fist feeling my pussy stretch to bursting as it slipped into me just a bit more.

This went on and on again bit by bit she pushed it up into my pussy like this as now after having began to at last come down from the horrible torturous pain each time, there just above my red haired mound my belly began to distend outwards that cock head clearly showing in every detail as her every pat on my belly hit it and made me scream out in ever more pain.

She noticed this and said; Oh I’m so sorry sweetie pie I didn’t know it did that, oh your little belly is showing up right where that big black cock of mine is and wow I can see the detail of my cock head so clearly.

That made me go even crazier with the cries and screaming and fist beating and head thrashing, until it subsided somewhat and I looked and saw it all myself. My inner guts and everything was pushed about and moved and I felt my pussy so stretched open touching my belly skin it seemed. Oh I was so sensitive there.

As she now pat me on my ribs keeping away altogether from doing it on any part of my belly, telling me as my terrible pain subsided it was time to give me a bit more.

And slowly after I saw that black cock first bend as my pussy put up such a fight against it then it force itself to lurch forwards sending me back into the horrible torturous pain of my vagina being forced to stretch out like hell and felt all my guts move as it sought new territory up inside me feeling my pussy go against my belly skin it felt like.

I screamed and cried out even worse now as more of my insides were forced this way and that from my vagina stretching out so much. Then pain was so much I nearly passed out from the horrid intensity of it.

She the whole time patting my sides telling me; Oh I know sweetie pie it hurts so damn much, but it will get much better soon we’ve moved another inch in and I can see your little belly showing that great big black cock head so clearly.

Oh I screamed out Oh my insides are going crazy from my vagina being so stretched open, I can’t take anymore it’s to much pain oh it’s to much pain!

There there sweetie pie it will get better oh I know all your inner organs are being pushed this way and that from my huge black cock, it will get better just stay with us.

Finally as the pain settled from horrendous to just a hurting like hell I looked and saw that cock head clearly pushing my pussy into my belly skin and saw how now it moved up into me several inches now above my red haired mound area.

Then as the pain lessened and I was just calming down from it, she noticed it and said; OK sweetie pie let’s get some more up in your now, hang on I’m going to push more in!

Again I watched and that cock would bend and then momentarily it stayed there then shot up into my pussy as I screamed and threw my head back into that pillow my fist beating and banging against that altar, the pain was even more horrid and even worse as I felt ever more of my insides being pushed this way and that and my pussy opening pushing up against my belly ever further up inside me.

This time the unbearable pain was so much worse I passed out it was just to much for my body and mind to take any more of.

Finally coming back to, the pain back the terrible way it was after I had rested a bit, and my pussy adjusted as did all my insides I was now feeling stuffed and not just stuffed it was a horrible hurting stuffed feeling, my pussy hurting so badly it was throbbing hurting making me throw my head around as the pain of it was so much more than before working in more of it being inside me.

I felt like my belly was about to explode open, and my skin, and my pussy was going to just rip and tear apart, and that cock would go shooting up out of my belly!

That’s about as best a description of how it felt and really exactly how it felt to me, Oh how can a woman take such huge cocks so easily as you see in these videos about, and read in stories about it?

I was being split open, wide open, horrendously wide open. I was screaming, and beating my fist against that altar, my whole body shuddering and shaking from the horrible pain of it, there was no loud moaning! There was absolute horrid screams of pain!

Pain that never stopped, never subsided, only slightly diminished as after settling down just a bit she would push more of it up into me.

The whole time mothering me and telling me she knew it hurt like hell and like a mother would she was trying her best to comfort me through this yet she was the very one with this huge black cock causing all this horrible pain and suffering and torture.

After this last push and rest as more and more of insides were thrown about and my pussy pushing up against my belly so much I looked and saw that now that huge cock head was distended up in my belly almost 5 to 6 inches from my belly button, the whole back of that thing itself causing terrible pain where it kept me stretched wide ass open inside.

Now as she looked herself and saw all this she looked down at him and said; ‘Get up Dawg I want you to run your hand over the whole of my huge black cock showing up so much from her belly and feel it for yourself!’

When he rose up and barely even laid his hand right there I screamed out in even worse pain and he quickly withdrew his hand from there, as she and he both said, Damn I have never seen a belly swollen up like that from a cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.