My First Ever Lesbian Experience - Cover

My First Ever Lesbian Experience

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A evil sadistic woman works me over good. My male lover even watches and helps.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Lesbian   Sharing   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

My first ever lesbian lover fucks me

She and my mandawg lover had just gone over me fine tooth and comb, and I had multiple gushing orgasms for the first time in my life from the tonguing and licking over all my body, and my second female to female kissing experience, OMG did they work me over!

Now it was time She fucked me! Dawg just began to suck me small tiny tits and go at my hardened nipples biting and sucking them up from my tit flesh making me scream and cry out as he did this my passion already so inflamed every touch of my body sent me into orbit with pleasure.

I guess he was doing this to distract me from her having now discarded the towel on the little bed and she got up and left again.

Then again as he had stopped his mouth and tongues working over of both my tits and nipples, I coming down from yet another almost blacking out orgasm I heard her at that door and unbolting it again from the outside, then she brought her naked hind end in through the door first, there were straps around her thighs two sets really one lower down and the other right up under her beautiful full womanly rounded out ass, and then a strap was above all that around her waist.

As I’ve said before I just a naïve country girl, and I’ve never seen any of this ever in my life I had absolutely no idea what she had or what it was all about at all as she being face to the door closed and locked it up again, and had a large towel in her one hand and immediately threw it around herself as it feel to her knees looking at her back.

Then she turned and I gasped out loud as I could, and I saw that towel tented way out from between her legs a thick, really thick, bulge was under that towel, what it was and what it looked like as yet I had no clue of.

But as she walked towards me tied up on the altar like I was and him right beside me now leaning over and kissing me on the lips and in another hot kissing session of our own, and rose up and said; Jackie your about to get fucked by another woman!

My eyes were wide open seeing her coming towards me, that huge bulge under that towel swinging and dancing about under it, as she said to me; I am going to fuck you like you have never ever been fucked sweetie pie!

Whatever it was under there was fucking HUGE and I mean HUGE!

As she came over to the altar my being so tied up as I was both legs and arms above me and spread to the corners of both the top and bottom my legs widely spread apart and tied in the air as they were, and I wide open for whatever she wanted to fuck me with.

And now right there in front of me standing right at my head she lowered a hand down and grasp what was under that towel and It was so thick her hand could not even go around it, which made me scream out, and my eyes shot wide open in horror knowing whatever it was she was going to fuck me with it!

I began screaming out that’s to big for me, that’s to big for me Oh please don’t even try, it will split me apart and tear me wide open!

Oh yeah she cried out and said; That’s how I love them to act when I fuck another woman.

Even he had his eyes wide open in such disbelief that she had this huge ass thing under that towel to fuck me with it.

He himself said; (calling her by her name)you can’t use that! It will tear her pussy apart!

Jackie has hard enough time even taking me (calling her name) damn what made you think she could take such a damn monster as that?

Oh she’ll take it alright Dawg oh hell yeah she’ll take it, she sure may come unglued, but she’ll take it. She Said.

I’ll be as gentle, and easy as I can with it sweetie pie, and we’re going to get that little belly of yours busted wide open with it.

After standing right there doing that torture to me about it she released it walked over to her corner cabinets and reached in grabbed a wedge like pillow looking thing, then coming back over that huge thing swinging about like pendulum under the towel and stopped again right at my head.

And tossed him the pillow and told him put it right up under her neck and that will raise her head up as he slid it under my head and neck, my head rose up to where I could fully see right down to my red haired mound all matted up from my orgasms and her mouth consuming some of it.

Ahhhh Yeah she said; Just exactly right my sweetie pie I want to see and feel it as it happens! Damn I love when they have to watch it, and feel it working into their tight little pussies!

I was just screaming out over and over again; Oh please don’t do it! Oh please don’t do it!

Screaming at him to help me, and to stop her from doing it!

He told me there was nothing he could do to stop her, if he even tried, she would horrendously punish us both.

She said; That’s exactly right my little sweetie pie if he tries to stop me, I will summoned up a Demon Beast to come fuck you!

Not from that clan that the visiting entity was from No. But sweetie pie there are others I can summon up to come here.

Once I fill your little belly and pussy up with huge dick you will see why I gave you the injections to open your pussy up as it is now and ready to take your first ever really huge cock! Dawgs got a pretty good sized one, but no man I know of sweetie pie has anything like what’s under this towel!

And sweetie pie I’ll give you just a tiny little hint before I go down and drop the towel for all to see.

With that said she raised on leg up on the altar the towel coming over my head and what I saw scared me to DEATH!

I screamed out Oh please no nothing like that, Oh please no, I don’t want one like that.

Then as I lay there panting and screaming out not one like that my whole body shuddered in my bondage as I was the horrible fear of what she was about to fuck me had me scared to death. She just pulled her hiked leg off the bed and stood there

He said what to hell is it? And as I was about to tell him she reached down and grabbed my mouth closing it shut with her hand over it.

She just looked at me and said; Oh no Sweetie Pie this only our little secret at the moment. You say one word to him about it and I’ll get a shot and inject your little ass so you’ll be so far gone you can’t talk!

I now knew the cruelty of which she could bestow upon someone, and the outright evil hideous way she could it.

She was going to outright fuck me with something I’d long forgotten about well at least till recently when all of it surfaced up with all this that is.

Even now I’m sitting here writing this and to damn terrified even now to fully disclose what was under that towel.

It will soon be fully known.

It was horrendously shaped and just a mere thought of it even now as I write this scares me.

I lay there saying nothing to him at all for fear and knowing she would go get a shot and give it to me and goodness only knows what it would have done and made me do.

But I was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane, my eyes shot wide open in the horrific thing I’d seen under that towel, even now I wonder just where to hell she even found something like that especially back then, when nothing was available like sex toys now are!

As she just turned and walked away going back over to that cabinet on the floor reached into it and pulled something out and turned to come over to us.

There in her hands was what looked like some canteen looking thing which in fact it was just that but it was different in that right in the lid of it was a small nipple coming up out of it and it had a battery that somehow it looked like the bag was made by her that had both together in it.

My eyes shot even wider open at seeing her bringing this thing over as she just walked to the foot of the altar and sat it down right there close to my where my ass was on it and there was a long clear hose plugged into that nipple as she uncoiled the long hose and left it dangling off the altar onto the floor.

He asked her; (calling her by name)Just what the fuck is that for?

She told him he’d know soon enough and that I sure as hell would after she got me full of that huge cock and fucked good with it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.