My Little Sister Is a Total Brat - Cover

My Little Sister Is a Total Brat

Copyright© 2022 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My little sister was adopted into our family destroying my privacy as an only child. She was only bratty to me because I am a boy and she teased me in private using her body to disturb my comfort zone. Now I am paying her back for her naughty actions and we seem to have reached an understanding about our covert coupling because we are not really blood relations but simply a boy and a girl in close contact around the clock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

My bratty sister would often rub her shoeless foot into my crotch under the table with our parents close by. She knew she was being provocative and sexy and yet managed to keep a look of innocence on her face to completely fool the others that she was a shy and demure young female with a completely virginal attitude.

Of course, I had spanked her on numerous occasions to teach her the error of her ways, but she was determined to tease me into punishing her with my hungry cock as I attempted to pound some sense of decorum into her clueless brain about proper behavior.

She was now almost a full grown woman, and I must confess that I had used her mouth, her ass and her less than virginal pussy almost nightly to instill some semblance of normal behavior on her part.

Even now, in the backyard garden she was down on her knees in front of me sucking my punishing dick with her saliva dripping mouth to apologize for tempting me with her bare bottom. I held her panties in my hand and used her mouth to satisfy my need for retaliation for her naughty flaunting of her sex behind the backs of my doting parents.

Her soulful black eyes looked up at me from below and I could see the deeply felt contrition in her twisted oversexed mind. I knew from her schoolmates that she was properly behaved in School and had not established any sexual contact with her friends outside the home. I knew also that she had come to us from the orphanage with a history of sexual exploitation and that she was no stranger to the nasty fetishes of adult men and women yearning to taste the juices of an immature female freely given by her abusive mother and father who had no shame at their depraved natures.

Miss Oh had apparently fixated on my dick as her source of redemption and she lavished her female favors on satisfying me in the nocturnal hours draining me of my teenaged vitality and need for soft, yielding female flesh to use for my personal pleasure.

I had been increasingly conscious of the risk of conceiving a child with my stepsister and we opted to use mostly her mouth and her tiny butt to derive our nubile pleasure. Still, when I entered her sweet secret garden of vaginal delight, I made certain that when I felt the seeds stirring in my balls to pull out my erect pecker and drain my dick on her tender tummy or ass cheeks rather than inside her feminine folds.

I flooded my stepsister’s pretty mouth with my spunk, and she held it inside her lips showing me the puddle formed by my white lines of cum covering her tongue and teeth with sticky residue. I leaned down and whispered in her delicate ear, “I want you to swallow it all down into your tummy, little sister. Then show, me your empty mouth and tongue.”

She followed my orders exactly and I rewarded her with a kiss on her sweet lips embracing her tongue with mine to show her that I was still in full control. She submitted to my oral intrusion into her wet and wonderful opening, and I nibbled on her soft lips with my inquisitive teeth.

I knew that would push her into dropping down on all fours and offering her heart-shaped rump to my demanding dick wanting to wallow inside her immature pussy pudding from behind in my preferred doggystyle position of copulation.

It was a joy to ride my sister’s rump from behind and I would occasionally pull on her braided hair to see the lust in her eyes as I shoved my dick into her all the way to the base. I could hear the sound of our flesh smacking together like a spanking session with her ass cheeks jiggling like a bowl of gelatin fruit. Her muted whimpers were music to my ears, and I twisted her sensitive nipples just to her soft cries of pain and pleasure mixed together so they were indistinguishable to the unpracticed ear.

I held her dirty panties in my palm and rubbed them on my face inhaling her sweet scent of feminine desire. Then, I pushed the dirty thing into her open mouth to quiet her sounds into silence.

I pulled out of her pussy and ventured into her back door which was so tight that it squeezed my dick with vicious resistance. Eventually, I managed to get inside her back there and she rewarded my efforts with her dance of sordid carnal desire. I slapped her ass cheeks to modify her defiant behavior and she eased into a semblance of spirited cooperation that soon had my juices flowing down my shaft and deep inside her core where she thirsted for my essence.

My free hand slipped underneath her hips, and I found her aroused clitoris waiting for the touch to make her tremble with her female orgasm from head to toe. We humped like wild animals for a lengthy period, and I drained my last drop of man juice into her oversexed body as we both fell into a deep sleep under the covers.

My stepsister got into the habit of giving me her dirty undies to spice up my solitary hours and I would use them and then wash them and return them to her watching her put them over her lush snatch with slow teasing motions. Of course, I had to spank her for her naughty performance but we both derived a degree of pleasure from the ordeal, and I usually finished up by planting her sweet bottom in the middle of my lap to pound until we both had intense happy endings.

One day, after school she brought home a pair of her female classmates to study in the dayroom. I watched them from a safe distance stretched our on their immature bellies with the rumps sticking up in the air with tempting delight.

All three of them were the same age and had a similar temperament but I judged my stepsister to be far more experienced with matters of sexual coupling with the opposite sex than her two pretty companions.

Miss Tomiko was wearing little panda panties and I could see the crease in her bottom where her deep ass crack restlessly moved like a mysterious invitation to carnal activities. She would often look over her shoulder at me sitting at the low table stroking my hard dick out of sight from their view.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.