My Little Sister Is a Total Brat - Cover

My Little Sister Is a Total Brat

Copyright© 2022 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My little sister was adopted into our family destroying my privacy as an only child. She was only bratty to me because I am a boy and she teased me in private using her body to disturb my comfort zone. Now I am paying her back for her naughty actions and we seem to have reached an understanding about our covert coupling because we are not really blood relations but simply a boy and a girl in close contact around the clock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

I was born into a family in Taiwan as an only child and was spoiled rotten by my doting parents who showered me with presents and sweets as their wonderful boy and reflection of their family line for all our extended relatives to admire and remark at our good fortune.

When I was just thirteen years old, my misguided mother decided to adopt a young girl from the country orphanage to join our family to help her with the housework and preparation of food for the entire family.

I knew that the young stepsister Miss Oh was trouble from the first day of her arrival into our happy household.

She was brown as a berry tree with bottomless black eyes that seldom met you head on like normal girls of her age.

Her name was changed to ours and she promised to follow orders from both my parents or she would be returned to the orphanage without a single look over her shoulder at our happy home.

I am now sixteen years of age and am, unfortunately, still a virgin boy.

This is a matter of grave concern to me, and I am unable to talk to my parents about my disappointed spirits and my lack of female copulation experience.

Lately, I have been taking out my unhappy feelings by disciplining my younger sister Miss Oh by spanking her bare bottom with my enthusiastic hands in the nocturnal hours in the privacy of our shared bedroom. Of course, she offers no objection to my forced punishment because she knows that she is a naughty girl and needs plenty of discipline to keep her on a straight and narrow track.

She is fourteen now and her pussy hair is allowed to grow wild between her legs like a feminine forest of dense thickness. Sometimes, I enjoy pulling on her pubic hair as I spank her just to see her reaction to my dubious actions.

Even now, I am firmly riding her sturdy legs with her ass cheeks looking up at me with innocent redness from my spirited smacks on her nicely rounded bottom.

She is moaning in some distress, and I see her female juices leaking from her well-lubricated slit. Suddenly, I get the notion that perhaps she would not reject my insertion into her female openings to advance my lack of adequate copulation experience.

Miss Oh had come to us from the orphanage with a history of familial abuse that included vaginal, oral, and anal insertions by various male relatives looking for the pleasure of an inexperienced, tiny girl to use for their personal use.

I think that Miss Oh was quite bratty to me just to have me discipline her in the nocturnal hours because she missed the physical attention in her secret places and my spanking was enough to satisfy her basic instincts.

I leaned down and whispered in her delicate ear, “Little sister, I would like to enter you in your rear area if you are so inclined. I promise to only put my dick in slightly and will use discretion in my movements.”

My little stepsister looked over her shoulder at me and ran over to the door and locked it to prevent entry by either of our parents.

I assumed that was her answer to my inquiry and placed a large pillow under her hips to raise her ass up for my entry.

I had masturbated quite often for the past couple of years using pictures and sometimes videos to inspire my juices to flow but this was a strange experience for me as it was a real live girl’s bottom with a beautiful brown eye staring at me only inches from my trembling cock. I closed the distance quickly and when I touched her delicate skin, I knew she would be obedient and with no trace of her usual brattiness to resist my advances.

My stepsister Miss Oh sighed at my entry and she started to push back into my groin to get me in deeper. I slapped her ass cheeks to tell her to behave and she groaned at my total control of her lush bottom. I saw that she had already released her female juices onto the pillow underneath and knew she was in a state of complete submission.

A light tapping on the door brought us both to a silent state of frozen motion and I asked in a hopefully normal tone of voice, “Yes, who is it?”

A low voice responded, “It is only I, young master, Dong I, the cook’s assistant. You were making a lot of noise and I wanted to warn you that your mother and father are still awake, and you need to keep it down if you don’t want them up here in your business.”

I pulled out of a protesting Miss Oh and padded over to the door and reached out to pull the immature Dong I inside the room.

“I am so sorry to disturb you and your sister, young master, but I fear they would be upset to suspect you were doing it with your sister.”

My bratty stepsister was covering up her naked body with the damp pillow wetting her lips with her nervous tongue. I desperately wanted only to continue her anal taking as quickly as possible.

I held the immature Dong I around her waist and felt her slender body rest on my naked thigh like a serving of irresistible dessert.

I pushed her to the bed and put my finger on my lips warning both girls to keep their voices low to prevent our discovery.

The slender young girl crept in right next to my stepsister and showed me her naked bottom as she grabbed my sister’s boobs with both hands to grope her with cunning familiarity. I began to suspect that she and my sister were better acquainted than I had previously thought possible.

I scooted up behind her and shoved my hungry dick into her passion hole without further delay.

Dong I squealed like a scalded pig being holed by a demanding boar.

I rode the cook’s assistant’s rear end like an obsessed boyfriend giving it to his girl after a long separation from her honeypie pussy.

My stepsister was taking Miss Dong I’s groping of her tits and her busy tongue inside her mouth with easy acceptance of her devoted adoration. I noticed that she was leaking her female juices the entire time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.