Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 7

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I slowly let my bathrobe slip off my wet body. I was now naked staring at myself in the full-length mirror in my posh new bedroom. My nipples are already erect and aching, begging for attention. The men watching me from behind my mirror are all in their 40s and 50s and high-up officials in the Chinese secret service. This show is a reward for them for years of dedicated service to the republic, the humiliation of a western journalist for their pleasure. I slowly lower myself to the floor, making sure my legs are pointing towards the mirror and spread wide. I think I can hear a sigh from my imaginary audience, I hate them but cannot help but feel they are appreciating my body. When I am flat on my back I begin to touch myself, inserting two fingers inside my dripping cunt. I start off slowly and then gradually increase the pace, my breathing gets louder as I become more excited. My bum starts to move up and down to help with the rhythm. I hear more sighs from the old men watching me. The feeling inside my pussy is starting to reach boiling point.

Someone behind the mirror shouts: ‘Bring out the dog for the whore’.

I look round quickly as my bedroom door opens, a policeman enters with a big black dog on a lead. I recognise the dog immediately, it’s the same one that ravaged me in the security room at the airport. They walk over to me and the policeman orders me to get on all fours. I have no choice but to obey, I’m completely at their mercy. I get on all fours with my bum pointing to the mirror, waiting to bred by my four-legged lover. The dog is let off the leash and stands behind me. I look at him and push my pussy in his face, hoping he will lick me first, I love the feel of his long leathery tongue inside my hole. The dog just stands there causing me to wiggle my bum some more, trying hard to get him to do something, my wiggling has no effect, he still just stands there. I’m beginning to get more and more frustrated, why won’t he fuck I ask myself.

‘Ask him to fuck you’, shouts one of the men in the mirror. ‘He’s doing you a favour, show him some respect’.

‘please fuck me’, I ask the dog. ‘please boy, make me cum like you did before, please fuck me hard’.

The dog responds immediately and jumps on my back, his nails raking down my sides making me wince in pain but I love it. I try to open myself as wide as I can, giving him the maximum chance of entering me straight away. I’m not disappointed. With one thrust his huge cock buries itself deep inside me. I cry out in pleasure as I feel his huge cock slam against my cervix. He shows me no mercy and begins to slam his cock into me as fast as he can, the speed of his thrusts are knocking the air out of my lungs and making my breathing difficult but this is what I need. I try to steady myself but it’s difficult because of the sheer power of this magnificent dog. The thick veins on his cock are adding even more friction as they scrape along the sides of my sopping cunt. ‘Arrrrghh, hmmmmph’ are the only sounds that come from my mouth. I can feel his hot breath on my neck and turn my head so I can kiss him and suck his tongue into my mouth. The look in his eyes tells me he owns me and I am his, I know in my soul this is true and I will do everything in my power to please him. His grip is getting tighter and I can feel something big trying to enter my cunt, I lower my body in an effort to facilitate whatever it is trying to enter me, I just want all of him inside me. With a few more thrusts his effort is rewarded and something huge slips inside me and locks us together, the feeling is exquisite, i feel like we are connected forever. Suddenly he stops thrusting and starts cumming deep inside my cunt, spurt after spurt of hot seed starts to fill me up. I start cumming with him, the explosion of feelings deep inside me is like nothing else in this world, it’s a pleasure that I crave more than any crack addict whore in the worst brothel in the world. I must have it and will do whatever it takes to get my fix. My orgasm goes on for what seems like an hour or so but in reality, was probably only a minute. My lover lays across my back and licks my face gently, I return the kiss and tell him I love him and am his forever.

Reality slowly enters my mind as my body comes down from the high of another incredible orgasm. I climb off the floor of my bedroom and sit on the edge of my bed, trying to gather my thoughts. Every day since my ordeal at the security room at the airport, exactly one month ago today, I have gone through this ritual and no matter how many times i tell myself no more, the next day i do it again. The events of that day have invaded my every thought and every dream and i can do nothing to stop it. I stood up and looked in the mirror at my body, asking, what was it about this body that drove me to do these things?

My relationships had always been based on power and how that power was used. The men, and woman, I had ever had sex with were older than me and that had always been my preference, men my own age did not interest me. Even though I was a confident woman when it came to my job, for some reason this didn’t apply to personal relationships, it never had. I remember being on the beach on holiday with my parents, all of us sunbathing in our bikinis. I loved the attention of the fathers in our group, I knew they were looking at my tits and bum and I made sure they got a good a good view. I remember one of them cornering me as I came out of the loo, he pinned me against the wall and called me a cock-teasing little slut and told me he was going to fuck me before my holiday was over. I just stood there, blushing, looking down at the floor, and when he put his hand between my legs I did nothing, just gasped and opened them a bit more.

‘ See, a slut’.

I couldn’t move I was glued to the spot waiting to see what he did next. ‘Meet me tonight behind the shower block at 8pm’, is that understood’, he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.