Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 3

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

For the first time I really looked at the three men who were doing their best to humiliate and break me. All were fairly good looking, the one in the middle was even handsome. I wonder what kind of people they are when they are with their families; are they good dads and husbands? Do they do the normal family things? Holidays by the sea? Soccer on a Saturday morning? etc etc. Whatever the truth was here they were now doing their jobs and obviously enjoying it. The bulges in their trousers the giveaway.

If I had a cock it would also be hard. I hated my body for betraying me and I hated even more that in few seconds it would be obvious even to these brutes.

As I started to unclip my bra I remembered that night in college when Jan, my lecturer, had asked me to stay behind class for a talk. She had asked me why I had missed two classes with no explanation. Her tone was stern and she was making me feel like a naughty school girl. I started stammering and telling not very convincing lies. I could hardly tell her I was hungover and too ill to attend. As my lies become ever more obvious she clipped me around the ear and said if I don’t tell the truth she would put me across her desk and cane my ass. I was flabbergasted but could tell she meant it, I didn’t know what to say so I just looked down to the floor and said very quietly:’ sorry miss’

I was even more shocked when she put her finger under my chin, lifted my face, looked into my eyes and asked me: ‘ do you want me to punish you?’

I just stared at her and slowly said: ‘ yes miss’. Don’t ask me why I said that I still don’t know, but I said it.

I remember her going over to the classroom door and locking it. She then walked back over to me and told me to lift my skirt and bend over the desk. It seemed like I was in a trance as I did exactly as she told me and bent over her desk, lifting my skirt as i did so. my white cotton panties now on display. As I lay across her desk I could feel my nipples getting rock hard and my pussy starting to throb, god what the fuck was I doing, I thought.

As she walked behind me I could see the cane in her hand. I remember thinking why would she have one of those in her class I know canning is banned. Even though I knew that I still lay there waiting to be punished, the thrill I was feeling was purely sexual and I knew I would let her do anything she wanted, I somehow couldn’t help myself.

‘You will not miss my classes again, is that clear Jenny?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.