Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 25

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Oh my god, I thought, just how bad can my life get? Here I was fucking a dog and there was five schoolboys standing watching me.

My mind couldn’t cope with the shame while at the same time experiencing pure pleasure with my canine lover. And what made it worse was he knotted with me the moment I heard them, there was no escape for me now. The only thing I could do was was block everything out except me and the dog until our tie was broken. There was nothing I could do except close my eyes and pretend I was alone with my lover. Once our coupling came to an end I would get up, get dressed and try to leave as quickly as I could.

Although my eyes were closed and I tried hard to just concentrate on the pleasure I was receiving I could still hear the laughter and occasional comment. Being schoolboys they cared little for feelings. Peter was telling them all that this was the woman who had sucked his cock, he was also telling them about my brand and what the letters meant, that brought more laughs and insults, my shame was almost complete, I didn’t know just how I was going to face them once I could stand. Suddenly a hand was slapping my face, not hard just enough to get my attention, I opened my eyes to see Peters face next to mine.

‘Kiss him,’ he said. ‘Look, his face is next to yours and his tongue is out, show everyone how you like kissing dogs.’ Came his instructions.

I hadn’t noticed my lover was so close but now Peter had said I could feel his breath on my cheek, I turned my head and there touching my lips was his tongue, I simply opened mouth and let it enter. Straight away I started sucking and licking it, loving the taste as I knew I would. Every now and then I would release it so he could breathe but take it back as soon as I could, this of course brought more laughter and insults.

After a little while I could feel the knot shrink and then pull out of me, my pussy ejecting copious amounts of dog sperm that would form a pool on the grass beneath me.

‘Oh fuck.’ Came the chorus from the boys. ‘Ewwwww look at all that slimy stuff, there’s gallons of it.’ Someone added. They all giggled, loudly.

My lover walked back into his kennel while I stayed on all fours waiting for my body to recover enough for me to make my escape, what a fool I was thinking I could get off that easy.

‘You know she loves the taste of dog’s stuff as well, I saw her suck a dogs cock and swallow all his goo, she is a real dirty slut i’m telling you.’

Peter’s words really hurt, his tone was spiteful and mean. I could tell they all saw me as nothing more than a whore, a slut who would do anything. My shame was almost complete.

‘Lick it up,’ I suddenly heard.

I couldn’t believe what I heard, Peter wanted me to lick the sperm that I had just dripped all over the grass, I didn’t respond, I just stayed where I was, paralysed.

‘Do it or else,’ he barked.

I still didn’t move, I couldn’t bring myself to lick dog sperm off the ground in front of schoolboys, I just couldn’t.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.