Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 16

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

As i looked at the smug expression on his face and wished i was somewhere else the girl who had so expertly whipped me was releasing my hands. once free i needed her assistance to remain standing, my legs were wobbly after what had just happened. Her arms felt nice around my waist and i leaned into her for added comfort, she spoke gently into my ear saying what a good girl i was. These words brought further comfort and helped me feel better about what was happening.

I looked down to my body fearing i would be badly marked from the whipping, to my surprise the marks were not bad at all, red but no skin was broken.

I raised my eyes to the man in front of me and asked: ‘Can i go home now please’? I already knew the answer but for my own dignity i had to ask.

‘Not yet Jenny, silly girl. Go with this lady and get yourself cleaned up then we will see what happens next. You still haven’t met my three boys’. His smile never wavered once.

The big television was still showing me on the screen, god i look slutty, i thought.

The girl led me from the room and into a big luxury bathroom. Inside there were beautiful sofas, massage beds and huge showers. I immediately went to the massage bed and laid down, i had to get myself together and get my head straight. My body was beginning to come back from the incredible high of my whipping, i put my hand between my legs and felt my pussy to see how it was. It felt wet but normal, well, as normal as it could after that whipping.

As i lay there touching myself and examining my marks i tried to rationalise my reaction to what had just happened to me. Did the boss just want to punish and humiliate me or did he know i would get incredible pleasure as well? Did they all know i orgasmed or did they think i was just in pain from the whipping?

Suddenly the girl was helping me up from the bed and leading me into the shower. At first i didn’t notice that she was also naked and coming under the water with me. As i turned to her she smiled and started to wash my body, her hands were incredibly gentle as they massaged soap all over me. The feeling was beautiful and i just let her work her magic. As her hands washed my pussy she leaned into me and kissed me on the lips, i responded by opening my lips and letting her tongue in. This intimacy was just what i needed.

As her lips left mine she said: ‘ I have whipped many girls for the boss but none have been anything like you. Your reaction was the sexiest thing i have ever witnessed, how many times did you cum?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.