Chinese Political Correspondent - Cover

Chinese Political Correspondent

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 12

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young woman working for a TV network in he USA get's offered a dream job in Bejing. She is warned about the secret service in China and what they do to foreign news people, but is willing to accept that in order to further her career.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Meiying slid up the bench so she was right next to me. ‘ put your arms out over the bench and rest your head between them, it will give you more support’, she said reassuringly. She started to stroke my hair gently and told me what a good girl I was.

‘Your skin is lovely and soft and so clean’, she added, while pushing my hair to the side and softly running her fingers down my back.

‘mmmmmmm’, I cooed, quietly. My skin responding to her touch with goose bumps.

‘Tell me what you want and I will see if Harry can give it to you, oh yes, that’s his name, Jenny’.

‘ I want him to lick me please, I want to feel his tongue all over my body, I want to kiss him and taste him in my mouth, I want him to make me his and put his cock inside me, please, please can he do that?’ The need in my voice must have sounded pathetic but I couldn’t help myself I was lost in the moment, completely. The look on Meiying’s face was one of slight shock at my words but also a look of satisfaction at what she had made me say.

‘For tweny five years I was the school mistress of the local all-girls boarding school and thought I had seen everything when it came to naughty girls, but you, Jenny, beat them all. I caught the girls doing most things sexually but never with an animal. Looking at you now I wish I had. If I had my cane with me I would give you six of the best for this slutty behaviour’. She said in her best head teacher voice.

‘I deserve it miss, I’m a bad girl and you need to punish me’, my eyes looking at her and letting her know such a thing would only turn me on even more.

She stood and led Harry to my back end, which was ready and waiting, her hand went to my pussy and she put two fingers inside me. I gasped out loud and pushed back at her. She removed the fingers and wiped the juice on Harry’s mouth, letting him get the taste of me again. She then patted my sopping wet cunt and said, ‘lick your bitch, Harry, she needs you’.

As Harry dived straight back into my pussy I could see the couple who were watching me, stand and start to walk towards me. With Harry’s tongue inside me, tasting and caressing my inner pussy, and the couple wanting a better look I cum immediately.’ Arrrrrgh, mmmmmmm, hmmmmph’, were the weird sounds coming from my mouth. Harry kept licking with his big old leathery tongue and I kept wanting more, I just couldn’t get enough of it. I felt like I was meant for this and had finally found my role in the world. The couple were suddenly standing next to me and smiling. Both were in their 30s and rather attractive.

Meiying, told them my name and how I come to be doing what I was doing. The woman sat down on the bench and patted my head, she then put her hand underneath my chest and started to pull my nipples, really hard, just the way I like it.’oh god, yes, harder please’, I begged. She obliged and really twisted them, making me gasp in pain and pleasure.

Her boyfriend was at the other end watching the tongue snake its way in and out of my pussy, drinking all my juices and spreading them all over my bum. He was laughing and encouraging the dog to go deeper and deeper.

I had just cum again when Meiying said, ‘it’s time he fucked her, what do you say’?

This was obviously aimed at the couple who had joined us.

Both agreed immediately, clapping their hands. ‘Let the dog fuck the slut’, the boyfriend added.

They were right, I was a slut.

As much as I wanted the tongue to carry on I was desperate to know what a dog’s cock would feel like inside me, I had been dreaming of this for a month and now it was really happening. The girl had leaned down close to my face, I could smell her sweet perfume. She kissed me hard on the mouth and slid her tongue inside while still twisting my nipples. It felt divine.

When she ended the kiss she looked into my eyes and said, ‘you are a whore and I hope this dog makes you his bitch’.

‘I already am’, I replied.

Meiying was patting my bum and encouraging Harry to climb onto my back. He was prancing around barking and whining. He would grab me tight but usually in the wrong position, sometimes his nails would rake down my side causing deep red scratches, I would wince but never complain. The pain was adding to my pleasure. After 3 or 4 attempts he finally got in the right position, his fronts legs were gripping me like a vice while his back legs were trying to climb up my thighs, again scratching me and leaving his mark. I could feel his cock stabbing at my pussy, desperately trying to fuck his bitch.

As I knelt there with a big dog on my back about to fuck me; and unable to move because of his vice-like grip of my body, I realised this is what I wanted, to be used and fucked like a bitch. To be nothing but a hole for a dog to empty his seed in. I had no more say in what was about to happen to me, the dog was in total control and would decide when he was finished with his slut. I looked up a the three people who were watching me and felt sorry for them, if only they could feel what I was feeling now. The look on their faces told me they were enjoying the show, it was clear they were sexually aroused by my slutty behaviour. This only added to my pleasure, I only wished there was more of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.