Duke Teaches My Husbands Hot Pants Niece a Lesson - Cover

Duke Teaches My Husbands Hot Pants Niece a Lesson

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 4: Momma Really Joins in Now

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Momma Really Joins in Now - My Husbands hot pants Niece was running around and teasing my dog Duke. I teach the bitch to not do that to my dog. I let him take her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Humiliation   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Violence  

Jen was screaming again, thrashing that long wavy blonde hair all over the place as she was swinging her head about madly and crazily as her Mom Denise stood right there watching her daughter come unglued from the potion I snuck in her drink, and stuck up into her pussy.

Denise looked at me and ask; “What’s wrong with her Jackie, she’s going crazy, like somethings burning her up, what is it Jackie?”

I still sitting right there as I was my right index finger freshly pulled from Jen’s pussy, and looked at her mom and said; “I slipped a little something in her drink Denise, it’s something somewhat like that Spanish Fly stuff.”

Oh that Denise replied back to me, I tried that one time and it did nothing for me at all, where did you get what you gave her?

I special ordered it Denise I told her, lying of course because truth was Witchy gave me a bit of her own “heat potion” but I sure wasn’t going to tell Denise at all about any of that!

In fact this potion is indeed somewhat like the “real” Spanish Fly used to put female horses etc. in heat for breeding, but this potion far exceeded what even the pure “real Spanish Fly” can even begin to do.

While Jen was thrashing her head about her face reddened with the outright heat her entire body felt and for sure everything inside her pussy to her cervix, to her uterus, and even up into the ovaries it heats up fire hot as hell.

I stood up looked at Denise and said; “Denise it’s time to get her Bred by Duke!”

How do we do all that Jackie she asked me?

I told her to come back here with me and she would be needed for sure when Duke was going to be with her awhile I said in way that didn’t outright say what he was really going to be doing to Denise.

She walked back where I was now standing and stood there, not really knowing what to do now or even how to do it, and told me she had heard of this sort of thing, but never ever in her life really believed it could even be done, let alone happen.

I now had walked over to Duke sitting obediently there panting loudly and heavily, as I know he smelled Jen’s newly in heat smell and arousal, and made my motion up with my hand and he jumped right up on all fours standing right there awaiting to be taken over and mount Jen.

Denise looking and watching suddenly threw her mouth wide open and said; “OMG Jackie he’s he’s he’s already out and H H Hard!”

Yes I looked at Denise and told her, seeing the total disbelief at what she was seeing, as if it was the first ever male dog cock she herself had ever seen.

Then she said; “Oh Jackie it looks so swollen and hot.” “Does it burn going you know up inside?”

Yes Denise it is very warm and sometimes hot as can be I replied to her.

I stepped towards Jen as Duke followed right along now eyeing the target he so wanted his hot cock buried up into being Jen’s swollen hot pussy.

As I walked right up to the left side of Jen’s shaking and writhing about ass in the air, I motioned my hand up and then and there Duke squatted back on his hind end and leaped up and landed right on top of Jen’s body.

Denise gasped out as she saw this happening, in total disbelief and awe as she saw in live reality it was going to happen, and to her own daughter!

Now Duke had wrapped his front paws and legs around Jen’s tiny waist gripping her tight as he could into his chest, as Jen now was screaming and pleading; “No Oh no, Please oh Please ddon’t let him do it!”

Her had been totally knocked out of her, Duke had jumped up atop her, his heavy weight sent her lower back crashing down onto the Ottoman, making her tiny round ass stand up better in the air.

Duke now moved his hind legs closer and closer now starting to thrust his hips in typical humping fashion, as his long fat hot cock came closer and closer to the target he so wanted which was Jen’s swollen pussy ready to take him now.

I knew all to well that my big boy Duke is indeed a huge mongrel mutt, a mix of about everything it seems. I really think his hugeness is in part from something like a St. Bernard or such big tall dog.

One things for certain he towered over Jen like she was a mere rag doll play toy to him.

As he closed in on her pussy with that big fat long hot cock of his, I knew we were about to heard some blood curdling screams from Jen, when he stretched that tight pussy of hers out to near breaking it wide open fashion.

Then he found it!

Jen tried to throw her long wavy blonde haired head up but with Duke over the top of her as he was she couldn’t do it, her head crashed right into his huge muscled up chest.

But she screamed out; “Oh it’s to big, Oh it’s to big, Oh it’s to hot, it’s to hot, he’s going rip me apart!”

As he stretched those now swollen cunt lips of hers out so much, it was like a tight rubber band wrapped around the tip of his cock.

She screamed, and she gasped out, and she shook all over, and went crazy underneath him.

His cock had now worked itself just barely even up into her pussy opening, as she was doing all this already.

He was going to break her hot pants slutty little bitch ways of doings once and for all!

Now Duke is no lover boy male dog at all, when feels your pussy around his cock it’s knock it out of the park and he’s off to the races.

But Jen was so tight his cock would only bow back and around, as she screamed bloody murder.

Then her pussy forced by the driving of his cock so hard to stretch, and stretch, and stretch open some more, to consume that fat long hot dick of his.

Hell he barely 2 or 3 inches inside her and you’d think by how she was screaming he had slammed into bottom already. He’d only just begun!

She screamed, he yelped and whined, both in unison to each other as he was sledge hammer pounding that stake of his up her pussy.

Denise there by me now herself screaming out; “He’s going to tear her wide open Jackie, he’s way to big for her, how can we stop him Jackie?”

I looked at her and said; “We can’t Denise!” “When he gets started fucking there is no stopping him, he will tear us apart!”

Now Duke was at about the 6 inch level inside her pussy, and Jen was screaming and thrashing that head about like a mad woman.

Seven inches in now, and she was gasping, and still screaming and thrashing, and screamed out; “Oh he’s to big, To hot, going to deep, oh going to Deep!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.