Duke Teaches My Husbands Hot Pants Niece a Lesson - Cover

Duke Teaches My Husbands Hot Pants Niece a Lesson

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My Husbands hot pants Niece was running around and teasing my dog Duke. I teach the bitch to not do that to my dog. I let him take her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Humiliation   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Violence  

I was still down on my knees behind the hot pants slutty little niece of my husbands, the long toilet paper cardboard roller sized dildo, still in my hand freshly pulled, from her well fucked pussy my chin wet with the juices of that delicious pussy of hers I myself had just eaten and tasted.

The one thing I just did not do during any and all of this is lock the damn front door!

Here in front of me like she is tied and bound to the big Ottoman I have many times over laid over myself and Duke fucked me hard and good on.

In through that front door without so much as a damn knock comes none other than hot pants little nieces MOM!

She stepped just inside the house stopped dead in her tracks, her mouth flung open, a loud gasp of the awe of what she saw came from her.

Her eyes shot open in almost a horror style, as she flung her hand over her mouth crying out OMG!

I stand up still having that soaking wet dildo I had just fucked the shit out of her daughter with, Duke right there with me, booties on his feet, and no doubt at all what that was about.

My Sister in Law standing there in shock and awe at what she was seeing before her motherly eyes of her own daughter in such a position, no doubt at all having been just freshly fucked by me and my long pink dildo in hand, as she just stood there looking.

Then she realized she had the damn front door wide ass open for all who could come by to look right in and see, one hell of a spectacle going on inside the house, and slammed the front door shut.

Still standing right there dead glued to the floor in her tracks staring at what she saw before her, and finally said; “OMG Jackie what are you doing to her?”

I jumped right in and told her; “I am teaching this little hot pants bitch of yours a lesson about doing what she’s been doing!”

Now Denise my Sister In Law came forward still in her shock and awe of the whole damn thing before her eyes and said; “Well Jackie it really served the little bitch right!”

Then said; “Did you just use that thing in your hand on her?”

Hell yes I did I replied to her and Duke here has ate her pussy, and Denise to tell you the truth I did to!

Now little hot pants bitch tied up on the Ottoman was screaming; “Mom go home don’t see this Momma, don’t see this Momma, Jackie’s fucked me, Duke’s ate my pussy!”

Oh I ain’t going nowhere you little bitch her Mom said outright to her, and then said; “Your getting just exactly what your slutty little ass deserves!”

Damn Jackie my sister in law exclaimed, your doing exactly what she damn well deserves, acting like she has.

Is Duke about to you know she exclaimed, the thing, she seemed to stutter out as she said that, and then said; “You know is he going to fuck her?”

Hell yes he is Denise I told her outright, and went on to tell her how she’s been wearing those damn baggy shorts around, with no panties and no bras on here, and she teased Duke and he went at her.

You mean he already has you know, already taken her?

No not yet at all Denise, he has only licked and tongued her pussy so far, and I have just fucked her good with this dildo of mine here, as I raised to show her the fresh pussy juices all over it from her cuming like she did on it.

Oh Momma Oh Momma go away oh please go away Momma don’t watch this, don’t watch this little slutty hot pants bitch busted out screaming.

Her mom Denise my sister in law slung her hands up on her hips, and stood there looking, and said; “Your Momma is not going anywhere, and what your Momma is going to do is, help Jackie here teach you a damn lesson!”

Looking at me Denise said; “May I please help you Jackie?”

Oh hell yes I said to her the more the merrier is what I always say.

Denise now laughed and at last in some vile evil way she and I at last connected in our relationship with each other, because in the past she hated me and treated me like shit.

Damn Jackie I need a drink, could you make me a good strong rum and coke, and get that slutty little bitch of mine one to because she’s going to need it for sure now!

As we left her daughter still tied up and bound like she was over that Ottoman, went into the kitchen and made ourselves all a good drink, and came back in the living room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.