Duke Teaches My Husbands Hot Pants Niece a Lesson - Cover

Duke Teaches My Husbands Hot Pants Niece a Lesson

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My Husbands hot pants Niece was running around and teasing my dog Duke. I teach the bitch to not do that to my dog. I let him take her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Humiliation   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Violence  

Duke followed me right over where she was tied and bound to the Ottoman, that little rounded ass of hers up in the air, and now trying to move about as she was screaming and crying out not to do this to her.

Oh but you little slutty bitch I told her, you want to go around and suck your Uncles limp little dick, and fuck your own Moms Husband, but your offended by my dog Duke!

Duke just sat right there right up between her outstretched and tied and bound legs, lapping his big fat tongue out in wanton anticipation to get at her pussy again.

All I had to do was point and he shot his big head forwards and drove that fat tongue of his lapping from her hairy upper cunt mound, up on that very much dissented clit of hers and over her already soaking wet pussy lips and right up over her puckered tight little anal ring.

She flung her head up screaming and crying out and shouted out loud gruntal sounds as he began to lap her pussy over faster and faster.

That tight little rounded ass up in the air, was doing a wild dance about, as his tongue worked her pussy over, lapping and licking it wildly now.

She was arching her back up, trying to make her ass get away from that tongue of his, only to make everything that much better for him to lick that pussy of hers.

Then Duke knew and I sure as hell did as her pussy got wetter, and wetter, telling I and my Duke alike, that no matter what she was screaming and pleading out, that pussy of hers was loving it.

Then Duke withdrew his long thick tongue, and then sent it right up into the split of her twin flower petal tip like lips, as she really flailed her head about screaming out as Duke drove that curled up thick hot tongue of his right up into her pussy, stretching it wide open to his tongues muscled thickness.

In and out he worked that tongue her juices beginning to first fill that curled up tongue of his, then as she now loudly grunted and groaned, and her ass swung about in complete surrender to her fate.

Duke drove and drove that long tongue up into her pussy over and over again, getting much faster and easier now, as she screamed out and had a total complete gushing orgasm, as he tried to get every drop of that pussy juice she was giving him in rewards for the pleasure he was giving her.

Then she was limp as could be again only loudly grunting and moaning as Duke had his long tongue drove as deep up in her pussy as he could get it, tongue fucking that pussy with madness and forcefulness now.

Once I knew the hot pants little bitch had flat out passed out, from her outright most ever in her life gushing orgasm, all from the pleasure my dog Dukes tongue had given her.

I called Duke off as he sat back lapping his long tongue out over his juice soaked snout, trying to get and savor every drop of her delicious tasty pussy juice.

Her pussy was only slightly gaped open, her lips swollen outwards, with their outright passion and wantonness, of what my Duke had given them, and up into that tight little pussy of hers.

Standing there looking the whole situation over, I decided that she at this present state of arousal and her pussy not even ready to take such a thick hot long cock like Duke had without doing damage to her pussy, had another idea.

I was absolutely somehow going to have to fuck this hot pants little bitch, with something first to get that pussy ready for my Dukes big fat long hot dog cock!

Having several dildos of my own I kept hidden, I decided she would have to be fucked with one of them first, then let my Duke finish with fucking and knotting this hot pants slutty little bitch.

I went to my bedroom went to my special drawer where they were all well hidden, grabbed up one that would just be slightly bigger than that tight pussy of hers, a long pink nine inch one that was just about the size of one of those old salt and pepper shakers restaurants used, the ones that had those little squares all up and down them kind.

Duke of course right there with me still using his tongue to lap up the remnants of her gushing orgasm for that tongue of his, and went right back into the living room, where she looked so beautiful and erotic tied up like she was, all that long blonde wavy hair thrown about everywhere.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.