Duke Teaches My Husbands Hot Pants Niece a Lesson - Cover

Duke Teaches My Husbands Hot Pants Niece a Lesson

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My Husbands hot pants Niece was running around and teasing my dog Duke. I teach the bitch to not do that to my dog. I let him take her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   Humiliation   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Violence  

After busting our hot pants little niece trying to suck my Husbands cock, but of course to no avail, due to the very fact he cannot get a hard on at all.

Oh the little bitch has tried numerous times to have sex with her favorite Uncle, only to be totally disappointed that nothing happened.

She even tried to get him to finger fuck her, of which he is not in any way shape or form a man who enjoys or even will try any sort of foreplay, and told her outright he just does not do that kind of thing at all.

Of course having stayed with us many times, she would run all over in nothing but those tight hot pants she wore, no bra, no panties, and she would sit all around and open her legs and you could outright clearly see all her privates.

She was at this time having just turned 18 and staying with us because her mom threw her ass out of her house for fucking her husband.

Now little hot pants Niece was much like I am though not truly, my side of the family niece at all, she was my husbands sisters daughter.

Long legged much as I am myself, of course her own Mom is that way, and has that split between her legs you can roll a bowling ball through and never touch either inner thigh, and her slutty little hot pants daughter was just like her.

She has long blonde wavy hair down to the middle of her back, and thinks she is every mans dream of wanting to fuck her, to say she has tits is a mere formality of her being a thought of as a female. Of course her long hair and the way she dresses in tight pants, or those damn hot pants she wears, shows her little camel toe proudly out to anyone that will look at it.

That gap between her legs like that makes men want her alright, as one of our man friends said; “Yeah I’d take her alright, take her hunting and turn her upside down and use that big gap between her legs to use as a gun barrel thing to shoot deer with!”

Oh she even tried to get him to fuck her, and he told her no thank you.

Now living with us as she was, it got bad with her dressing around the damn house, in those way to loose legged shorts with no panties and no damn bra on.

Well our dog Duke which was actually a stray find that wandered up to our house, and just became part of the family, and believe me he had already been taught the art of wanting a female human.

Yes sure he had taken me many times over, and when Duke knots, Duke Knots!

One day while I was in the kitchen cooking and getting what we would all have for supper going in the crockpot, I heard her screaming out; “Help me Jackie, come help me, Dukes trying to do things to me!”

Then she began to shriek out as he had plowed his big nose right up into those loose shorts she wore everywhere around the house and began to lick that pussy of hers.

She was shrieking and gasping out and screaming; “Stop him Jackie, Oh stop him Jackie he’s trying to lick my pussy!”

I just snickered to myself, and thought well you little hot pants bitch, if you didn’t wear those loose shorts you run around here in, he wouldn’t have tried it.

As the screaming and pleading by her got even worse, I decided it was time to go see just how good Duke was getting at that pussy of hers.

He had her pushed against the very corner and at the back of the couch, as she was trying to push him away, but he’d have none of that now!

Help Me, oh Help Me, get him off me, Help Me Jackie, Help Me that little hot pants bitch was screaming out to me.

So I helped her alright!

I ran right over grabbed her right thrashing about long leg and pulled it over the arm of the couch, further opening the area there he had his big nose plowed up into licking her entire blonde hairy pussy mound, making her outright jerk and shake every time that fat thick tongue of his lapped over her entire pussy and over that clit of her that was now absolutely clearly visible as hell.

No No she screamed out get him off me Jackie, No don’t do that!

I left her leg pulled over that arm of the couch, walked right in back of it grabbed her thin long arms and fought with her trying to free them, but got them pulled up and onto the back of the couch, and secured her screaming little hot pants bitch ass to the couch, so Duke could do his deed on that pussy of hers, that’s what I did to help.

Duke was starting to really lick that entire pussy mound of hers now as she flung her head back and screamed out; “Oh no Oh no, he can’t do this to Me!”

I flat told her, oh yes he can hot pants, you been running around here showing that pussy off to everyone, and my Duke to, and now your going to get your come of it all, for doing this.

No oh Please No she screamed oh he can’t oh not a dog Jackie, oh please help me, oh please get him off me!

No I’m not going to help you, except to help him do this better you little bitch, that’s what I’m going to do.

So I let Duke get at that pussy holding her arms back like I was, her right leg still thrown over the arm of the couch, as she was now twisting and jerking and shaking all over as my Duke was really licking that pussy now.

She finally arched her back up and screamed out as the pleasure of it, took over her mind and body. Duke was getting sloppier and sloppier sounding laps and I knew the little hot pants bitches pussy was enjoying it as much as I was watching it.

Finally she screamed out and Duke really went to licking that pussy, while hot pants little bitch was having a orgasm for my dogs tongue licking it like he was.

Oh she had a good one alright so much so she just went limp as could be, and then I let her arms go as they stayed pulled over the back of the couch, and I went and got Duke out of her now soaking wet shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.