Faith's Journal - Knots - Cover

Faith's Journal - Knots

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Faith considers a sex project about knots and knotholes. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Raining. I should have gone for a walk earlier. I like the sound of the rain, but now it’s stopped. All morning I paced and paced. I noticed the floors here creak. Big wooden boards, smooth as can be, but they creak. I experimented, stepping here and there. Stepping on the knots. So many knots. That’s where the creaks seemed loudest. Creak, creak, creak. I wonder why I didn’t notice before. Maybe the place is falling apart. I studied the knots. They’re kind of pretty, actually. Swollen swirls. A lot of them look like vaginas. Open vaginas. Pussies. Fuck holes. Cunts. One time Logan and I were playing Scrabble, and I was trying so hard to use my Q. I had the U, but I could not quite figure it out. Finally I made a word, wasting my Q. “You could have made QUIM,” Logan said. “Triple word.” He moved the tiles for me. “What’s quim?” I asked. “You really don’t know?” he said. I shook my head. “I’ll show you,” he said. That was the end of that Scrabble game.

I used my phone to take pictures of the knots.

Please Wait while image loads

I thought when I got home I’d put them all together in a kind of collage. I used my phone camera to take a picture of my quim. It would go in the collage too. Then I used my phone to record the creaks as I stepped on various knots. I plan to use the recording as a background soundtrack to the collage. And I recorded myself masturbating. The juicy little slap sounds of finger-fucking. The soft moans of gathering excitement. The keening cry of coming. I’ll blend in this recording with the creaking of the cabin floor.

What a stupid project! I’ll probably never do it. But I think I’m finished here. Time to go home.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.