Mystical Powers - Second Experience - Cover

Mystical Powers - Second Experience

by Married Mind Games

Copyright© 2022 by Married Mind Games

Fantasy Story: Mike ventures out with his newfound mystical powers, his fantasy of the day comes true. With his wife the target of eyes that covet, he enjoys the potential of seeing her in a moment of sensuality shared with one of her students.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Petting   Voyeurism   .

Mike had, a few days earlier, had a strange encounter with a random stranger who knew Mike’s name and casually offered him a deal “he would never regret.” Curious, Mike engaged with the stranger. In trade for a promise to never reveal his source of new powers, Mike was offered the mystical power to fabricate fantasies that would soon become reality. The stranger explained the limitations and restrictions of this mystical power, as well as the expectations for timing of when and how reality would give birth to these fantasies. What follows is Mike’s second try at utilizing this newfound power.

The very first time he met his future wife, Mike was instantly attracted to her. She was going into her junior year of high school. She was cheerful and peppy, had a giggle that lit up the room and a smile that offered him a sense of instant affirmation. Even after nearly twenty years of marriage, he could still remember what she was wearing that first day they met. Gathered at the Youth Pastor’s home for a planning meeting for summer Vacation Bible School, Mike was introduced to a teen who was going to be a “helper”. She was three years younger than him.

The door swung open, and as she entered the house, the wife of the Youth Pastor festively said, “Well hello, Kathleen! Come on in.”

Kathleen stepped through the doorway and, with that affirming smile and warm giggle said, “I brought some donuts for everyone.” Just as she handed over the box of donuts, that was when she caught Mike’s eye. She was wearing a pair of flesh-hugging jeans and a light purple top. The top had six or seven buttons starting at the collar, spaced apart by half an inch each; the top five were unbuttoned so her collar line flapped open enough to engage one’s curious eyes. She may have only been 16, but her breasts were in full bloom. The way her top fit, it hugged both the curve of her breasts as well as clearly revealing how fit she was. Between her snug jeans and top, her slender, fit frame instantly made an impression.

But it was her breasts that Mike instantly became fixated upon. She was a redhead with a few cute freckles splattered here and there on her pale complexion. She was about 5-6 weighing about 130. But her slender, fit frame was top heavy due to those breasts. Mike did not know enough about bra sizes back then, but if he had, the size of 38d fit and perky would have been worthy of his fixation. Her pale complexion and red head features added to the mix. He was a freshman in college and had already dated several girls and had enjoyed his fair share of fondling and sucking on breasts. When Kathleen walked through that doorway, it took about two seconds for his horny mind to register the thought: “I have to get my hands on those tits.”

The rest is history. They dated and got married. And early on, very early, Mike indeed got his hands - and mouth - on those perky, teen tits. Even now, twenty years later, he remembered the first time he got to see those tits. They were at the movie theater, seated in the top corner, back row seats. Before the previews began playing, he had already established his agenda. Lust first, movie second. So when the dim light of the big screen flickered on Kathleen’s flesh, Mike’s hand smoothed over the spaghetti strap of her tank top. She leaned into him closer. As he curled the fabric lower, he saw for the very first time, the upper edge of her large, pale-pink nipple. It was so large that it peaked out over the top of her bra cup. As he managed to slide her tank top lower on one side, he saw her perky 38d breast snugly supported by the sheer bra cup. Moments later, he deftly slithered his hand to her breast, reaching inside and feeling how full and warm it was in the palm of his hand. Neither of them remembered much about the movie. Even in the dim light of the theater, as he had leaned over and lifted her breast to his mouth, he had seen those amazing nipples. So perfect in shape; round and setting so high on her breasts that they looked like two satellite dishes pointed to the skys. Those nipples were so large that she had to be careful in her efforts at modesty when wearing certain low-cut tops.

So it was whenever he was out in public with Kathleen, Mike would secretly take notice of the wandering eyes - some discreet others less so - slithering over Kathleen’s body. He knew what they were looking at and looking for. It was a secret rush for him as he saw how others coveted what was his. Even now, twenty years later, she still possessed a pair of tits that begged even the most righteous eyes to take a second look.

Today, they were shopping together at Costco. Mike pushed the cart and followed, as Kathleen set their course up and down the aisles. He enjoyed making sure that he kept a reasonable distance between them, often pretending to be interested in a product on the shelf for plausible deniability, so that it would appear that Kathleen was alone. The distance also allowed him to survey the field and watch how others took notice of her. There were always plenty of other guys who were interested in looking at more than just the merchandise on display.

But today, as he grappled with the intoxicating effects of his newfound powers, this tour through Costco bore a unique and exciting potential like never before. As he considered the possibilities of the who, what, when, where and hows, he saw Kathleen’s eyes light up.

“Well, hello there, stranger” she quipped.

A blushing teenager, with his mother and two younger siblings surrounding him, smiled and said, “Hi Miss.”

It was one of her students. And in that moment, this lucky teen’s eyes took delight in the fact that his popular English Teacher was not wearing her usual school attire. No, she was wearing shorts and a tank top. A tank top that she only would wear to school when covered by a sweater. It was one of Mike’s favorite tops she wore. The way it fit her. The way the U-shaped collar hung low to put on display her cleavage. The snug fit that forced four, parallel ripples to stretch from one breast to the other over what cleavage was covered.

Instantly, Mike’s mind began constructing the fantasy, on behalf of that teenager who obviously noticed Kathleen’s tits jiggling in that tank top. I watched as he nervously introduced his mom to his teacher. After an awkward moment of small talk, they went our separate ways.

But Mike’s mind lingered in the moment.

He inwardly smiled as his fantasy was conceived in that moment

He pushed the cart as he followed Kathleen, but his mind was now activated upon this fantasy. He saw Kathleen, leaning over to grab a package of cereal, and this teen’s eyes diving in for a view. As she bent at the waist, gravity persuaded her tank top to offer his eyes an even more enticing view of her cleavage. He turned to get the best view possible. When she turned and placed the cereal in our cart, she noticed him. Looking. Staring. Fixated.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.