Pinhole - Cover

Pinhole

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 9

Dana stood just stood there in front of me, a smile on her face and her hands shyly clasped in front of her. She had dropped a pile of something on the floor in front of her, which I had assumed was her bag. The outfit she was wearing was nothing like I had imagined. She was wearing an old, red, number fifteen Nebraska football jersey. When she spun, I saw the printed name of Tommie Frazier on the back. That in itself wasn’t all that strange or different. Lots of people wore Nebraska football jerseys in Lincoln. Tommie’s jersey was one everyone had one unless they were a fan of the defense.

The difference with hers was the fact that that was all she was wearing! She had on panties, but she was definitely not wearing a bra. The jersey she had on was really big on her. If I had to guess, a men’s XL, if not larger. It was long enough to hang down to mid-thigh, but the neck was huge, and it fell off her shoulder exposing more skin than I had ever seen in person.

The first thing I thought was, how am I going to take her outside dressed like that? It didn’t even register right away that this chick was, for all intents and purposes, naked in front of me.

“Umm, how are we going to get you outside or something without someone seeing you?” I asked, genuinely curious and worried.

“Is that really what you are worried about?” I nodded and she just giggled.

“What’s so funny?” I asked, I couldn’t figure out why she was giggling.

“Josh, seriously. Look at me.” She held her arms straight out to her sides. “Tell me what you see.”

“I can see ... holy shit, Dana!” I gasped when it hit me like a ton of bricks. What I hadn’t realized before was that I could see through the jersey she was wearing. “I can see your, Jesus! Your boobs are right there!” I actually pointed at them with my index fingers, and she smiled, “And your nipples. Oh. My. God!”

“What, you don’t like’em?” Dana asked.

I didn’t hear her response. I was flustered beyond flustered. What do you do in a situation like that! I frantically looked around for something to help her cover up, but I was in the darkroom and there weren’t going to be clothes or blankets in here. It was stupid to even think of something like that.

“Josh, stop it,” Dana barked. “I have something to cover up right here.”

I did as she asked the moment she asked it. I didn’t dare move. Nothing was working in my brain and whatever she was saying sounded better than what I was thinking.

“Huh? You have what?”

“I can’t go out there looking like...” She looked down at herself and even lifted the bottom hem of the jersey. “Like this.”

No shit you can’t! Adam is going to lose his mind when he sees us come out of the darkroom.

I just stood there and watched as Dana bent down and picked up a pile of dark fabric. In the red light of the darkroom, I couldn’t make out what she was grabbing other than clothes, thankfully. They were black, I knew that much, but that was about it. It turns out it was a set of basketball tear-a-ways from the varsity basketball team. Number twenty-seven.

It didn’t hit me until she started pulling on the pants that this was someone’s actual set of warmups.

“Were you on the basketball team?” I asked, watching her pull on the pants on one leg and then the other.

“No way, I don’t play sports,” she answered quickly.

“Then how did you—”

“I took them from someone who was on the team a couple years ago.”

“And he just let you?”

“Well, yeah ... I had to cover up with something and he was nice enough to give me these.” She beamed a bemused smile at me, and I just stood there in shock at the implication she had just laid out before me.

“So you were, umm ... naked with...”

“Yup!” she giggled. “I will tell you about it another time—if you’re lucky. Let’s go before we run out of time.”

“What about Adam?” I was worried because Adam was my friend, and I knew he was going to try to find a way to follow us, especially knowing I was going to be taking a picture of Dana. “He’s going to want to come with me.”

“The kid in the classroom?” she asked and I nodded. “Don’t worry about him. I can handle that.”

We stepped out of the darkroom to find the classroom empty. Adam had apparently left, which was just fine with me, and I actually sighed in relief. I had an idea of where I wanted to take Dana. Especially with what she was wearing, it only made sense.

“Come on, I know the perfect spot,” I said excitedly, and rushed out the door with Dana right on my heels decked out in her black warm-ups.

Instead of going out the front door, as we had for her first picture, I instead led her out the back door next to the gym and locker rooms. She looked really nervous when we headed towards the locker rooms, but her steps didn’t falter. She was all smiles when we walked out the back door. I didn’t waste any time though as I continued towards my destination. I was sure she knew where we were going now, it was obvious. The football field would be perfect, considering she was wearing a Frazier jersey. I was having a debate internally of where I would put her, but I decided to make that choice when we got there.

It only took about thirty seconds to walk across the spare senior parking lot and then onto the natural grass football field. There was an eight-lane track that looped around the field we crossed over and then we were standing in the northwest corner of the endzone. The goal posts were painted a bright and clear white which contrasted with the perfectly manicured grass field. The natural turf itself was a lush, dense green marked off with white yard lines in ten-yard increments.

“Where do you want me?” Dana asked as she ripped off the pants and the sound of a dozen snaps popped like a bag of popcorn in the microwave.

“Well, I was thinking of doing it on the field, but I don’t want to go to the fifty-yard line.” I replied, scanning the area for inspiration.

“Cool.” The confident and calm smile she gave me was perfect and settled me down. “What if we go to the bleachers?”

“You don’t want to be in the grass?”

“Considering what I have on, rolling in the grass for a picture doesn’t sound all that great.” She grinned wickedly at me. “Now if we were doing something else ... I wouldn’t object.”

Huh? What is she talking about? I realized what she meant a fraction of a second later and I blushed fiercely, which only made her laugh at me.

“I am just teasing you, Josh,” she said and started walking towards the bleachers, “for now...”

For now! Jesus Christ!

“Dana let’s go over here. I think this will work better,” I called out, stopping her in her tracks.

“I guess,” she said but didn’t sound pleased at all. “If I get all itchy, you are going to have to do the scratching for me.”

I just shook my head and laughed. There was no way she wanted me to actually scratch her ass for her. That would be weird. I led Dana to the goalpost and then scanned the skies and surroundings. This will be perfect, as long as she doesn’t have to move, or itch her ass while I am taking the picture. The image I had in my head was straightforward. Now I just had to get her to pose how I wanted and hold it.

Dana was standing there in the red home jersey and nothing else that could be seen.

“You are wearing panties or something under that right?” I asked, making sure before I got her positioned.

“Of course,” she replied and lifted the jersey to show me she did indeed have on a tiny, lacy pair of red thong panties.

“Okay, perfect.” I smiled. “Come over here and stand like this.”

I got her in the pose I wanted and slowly moved away until I found the view I was looking and hoping for. Dana looked amazing. The sun had slowly started to peek through the clouds, but not fully, yet. The result was a soft, warm light that was perfect for the pinhole camera. The exposure would have to be longer, but that was fine.

The bell rang before I was done and I yelled, “Don’t move!”

Dana didn’t flinch at all. Just smiling at me as I held the camera still until I finally covered the hole in the camera. Dana hurried to get her clothes back on and when she did, we raced back into the school and straight to Mr. Watts’ classroom.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.