Pinhole - Cover

Pinhole

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 24

Dana showed up bright and early to give me a ride to school. Mom didn’t even bat an eye the night before when I let her know that Dana was coming to pick me up. It was becoming commonplace now.

“Morning,” I said happily.

“Shut up,” Dana groaned, again dressed in her pajamas.

“Seriously?” I asked, indicating her clothes.

“Really, you’re complaining again about my pajamas?”

“No,” I answered with a smirk. I knew what those clothes meant. “I just assumed one of these days you would already be wearing clothes for school when you picked me up.”

“You’re lucky I am picking you up at all,” Dana argued. “I should have told you to fuck off. An hour of sleep sounds a whole lot better than waking up to take you to school.”

“Right, like you don’t want to see the pictures when I develop them.”

“Oh, that’s not fair.” Dana smirked but it almost looked like she was about to yawn. “Don’t use facts to argue with me this early in the morning. Did you eat already, I’m hungry?”

“Nope, let’s get something to eat. I’ll buy.”

“Ohh, big spender. Did mommy give you lunch money?”

“Oh shut up, Dana.” I rolled my eyes and buckled my seat belt. “Let’s just go, okay?”

After a quick stop at the McDonald’s drive through, Dana pulled in and parked in her reserved spot in the school parking lot. Dana turned and grinned at me as she started removing her clothes. Now that I was going out with Laura, I did my best to not look. That didn’t work out quite as well as I had hoped. It also didn’t help that Dana started drinking her coffee while completely naked in the driver’s seat. She was in no hurry whatsoever to get dressed and that fact alone was driving me crazy.

“It’s no fun if you aren’t going to look...” Dana argued as I continued to stare out the passenger side window.

“Just get dressed so we can go in already, please?”

I wanted to turn and look, I really did. I didn’t matter how many girls I had seen naked, I wanted to see more. I actually wanted to see each and every one of those I had already seen, naked again. Even the sluts, though they were at the bottom of the short list. It’s not that I didn’t like seeing Stephanie, Jennifer, and Claire naked; I really did. What I had to deal with while around them was enough to keep me from seeking them out again. Still, all three of them were stunning beauties and anyone with a pulse would not have turned away when seeing them naked. I didn’t like the three girls at all, but I definitely couldn’t ignore what I experienced when I saw the three of them together.

Still, I had a decent, albeit short list of girls I had seen naked this year already. If Adam was a gauge to go by, it was a heavenly gift indeed for me to have such a luxury. On top of that, the fact that there was a list at all was something I was quite proud of, truth be told.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Dana chuckled, bringing me back to reality and down form the clouds.

“No, you don’t,” I argued.

“Yes, I do,” Dana rebutted, pulling down her shirt and tucking it into her pants. “You were daydreaming about conquests. I could see it in the smirk on your face and the dreamy look in your eyes.”

“That’s not fair!” I complained as Dana buckled her belt.

“Life’s not fair Josh. You’re going to have to get used to it,” she giggled as I fidgeted uncomfortably. “What picture have you decided to take home to show your parents?”

“I ... uhh, I don’t know ... yet.”

“Come on, let’s go and get the latest set developed,” Dana said, opening the door and getting out of her car. “As soon as we are done with these, you can get to work on the last picture you need to submit to Katie’s dad at the University.”

Dana and I walked through the silent high school hallways. Most of the lights were off. The overnight security lights were on, but they were only bright enough to light up sections instead of the whole hallway. There were only a few classrooms with lights on, where I assumed a teacher was putting in extra time or prepping for today’s classes. Mr. Watts’ class was lit up as expected. Dana grinned and led the way inside.

“Hey, you two. Are you both planning on going into the darkroom this morning?” Mr. Watts asked, with a welcoming smile that deepened his wrinkled face.

“Why else would be here this damned early,” Dana deadpanned and then laughed.

Mr. Watts didn’t follow us into the darkroom, instead he stayed at his deck going through a pile of papers.

When I had everything set up, I opened the first camera and pulled the white sheet of photopaper out to start the development process. I realized right away that I had no idea which camera took which picture. I told myself that I needed to mark each one, so I knew which was which in the future. Shit, what would happen if someone were in here and saw one of the pictures they shouldn’t have!

As luck would have it, the first picture was the one of the three girls in the bedroom. When I hung it up on the line to dry, I was instantly worried someone was going to come in and see it. Sure, I had taken nudes of other girls, but they had been shrouded in shadow for Katie or covered in the thinnest robe for Jo. This one ... there was no hiding what was there. Everything was in the open and I mean everything.

I could clearly see everything most girls would want to cover in any and all situations. It was both graphic and non-graphic at the same time. The saving grace was you couldn’t see anyone’s faces. That gave the girls some plausible deniability. Still, these three were locked in an act together that could never be misconstrued as something other than sex.

I quickly got to work on the hot tub picture while the first one dried; I was anxious to see how it turned out. I was genuinely worried that Jennifer, Claire, and Stephanie hadn’t held the pose enough to accomplish what I was hoping. There was nothing I could do about it now though. Fingers crossed, it turned out right and maybe I could use it for my submission for the art contest.

I watched as the pictures started to appear before our eyes. Initially, I thought I had messed it up, but as it darked, I could clearly see what I had hoped would come through. We had learned last week about timed exposures and moving water. I thought the detail and concept was amazing and when I realized I could try to use that same technique in the hot tub, I wanted to try it.

As I finished developing the picture, I was proud of how the concept turned out. Between the two pictures I had taken of the three girls, neither was something I wanted to use for the competition at the University. The sound of the darkroom door opening snapped me out of my daydreaming, and I snapped my head to the side to see Mr. Watts walking in, alone, thankfully.

“Well, Josh,” Mr. Watts said in a tone that I didn’t understand or expect. He sounded both hesitant and offended. “These are not at all like your previous pictures. Before they were artistic, this is more ... blatant.”

“I know,” I replied. He was right. These were not at all the same artistic pictures I had taken before. “This was not what I wanted to do, but we didn’t have much of an option.”

“You always have an option, Josh,” Mr. Watts said, his voice sounding more like a teacher or parent when a child or student gave a flimsy excuse after they screwed up. “Like I told you before, if you are the photographer, you’re in charge of the shoot. You can’t let the models dictate what’s going to happen or what might look good. If they knew those things, they would be photographers too.”

“I know you said that but—”

“Josh, if you want to be serious about this, then you are going to have to take it seriously. Do you understand what I am saying?”

I did, I understood. I was embarrassed by the pictures. Not that they weren’t good, they were. They were nothing like I would have picked for the three girls. Looking back on it there were countless options I could have gone with that would have looked amazing. Some of them I wished I would have done, but I hadn’t. I was too focused on seeing the trees in the forest. They were incredibly sexy trees, but still...

“I’m not a fan of these. This is not at all what I hoped you would be doing...”

“We won’t be doing it again!” Dana chimed in quickly, coming to my defense.

Mr. Watts stood there for a tense minute or two before nodding.

“Can you make three prints of each for me?” I asked hesitantly.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.