Pinhole - Cover

Pinhole

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 23

What was happening right in front of me and Dana was ... mind blowing. One of the girls who I assumed was Jennifer was on her knees bent over so her ass was up in the air. Her legs were spread a little wider than her shoulders and it gave a perfect, unobstructed view of her pussy. Her back was arched slightly because her face looked like it was buried between Stephanie’s long, tan legs.

That’s where things really started to get crazy. Stephanie was leaning against the headboard, but I couldn’t see her face at all, except for her chin and tongue, which was probing into what had to be Claire’s sex. Claire had her legs bent enough so Stephanie’s mouth met her lips, but the rest of her body was upright, her arms stretched up and out against the wall for support.

“Holy fuck!” Dana exclaimed, and my head snapped around in her direction.

“Yeah...” I agreed.

My goal of not staring at the sluts’ naked bodies was well and truly thrown out the window. Dana and I stood there for what felt like hours but couldn’t have been more than a minute or two.

“Are you going to take the picture?” Claire asked, turning to look where I was standing. “I can’t hold this forever.”

“Oh, sorry!” I apologized and got my second camera ready.

“Holy shit, Stephanie, quit that!” Claire snapped and her knees started to tremble.

I thought she was going to fall over for a second, but she didn’t, thankfully.

“Mmm,” I heard someone moan.

Dana made a sudden noise that sounded like a mix between a squeak and a whimper. I glanced over at her and saw that her face was beat red, and she looked like she was at war with herself: one side wanting to fall into her desires, the other trying to stay standing right where she was, focused on helping me.

I wasn’t sure if it was Stephanie or Claire moaning. It had to be one of them, but then I noticed Jennifer’s hand between her own legs, and a finger ... no fingers, two of them. They looked to be all the way inside of her!

“Oh God, I’m going to come!” Claire announced suddenly and my eyes went wide.

Stephanie’s body was holding still, but I could clearly see that there was one part moving in a circular pattern.

“Hurry up, Josh! Take it. Take the picture now!” Dana demanded from beside me.

“Oh, fuck Jennifer!” Stephanie called out but her voice was muffled between Claire’s legs.

I got into position, all three girls lined up perfectly in front of me. From where I was standing, all I could see was blonde hair, tan skin. A lot of tan skin, but no distinguishing marks at all. The idea for me was to hide who each girl was.

“Don’t move!” I ordered as I pulled off the black tape and started counting.

As the seconds ticked off in my mind, I tried everything to keep myself from ruining my pants. I managed it somehow, but the scene was so erotic I couldn’t take my eyes off it.

After I replaced the piece of tape, sealing off the camera, I announced that I was done. I let out a heavy sigh of relief. I was ready to go ... that’s when the moaning really started. Not just one, or even two moans—all three girls started moaning and moving in concert. It was like I was a bug locked in on the sapphire light of a bug zapper. It was only a matter of time before ZAP, I was fried.

“We gotta go, Josh. Right now!” Dana grabbed my arm and gave me a pleading look, biting her lower lip.

“Yeah ... let’s go,” I replied, reluctantly taking one last glance at the tangle of legs and arms.

Dana didn’t waste any time pulling me after her as the two of us raced from the house at a full sprint, not stopping until we were both in her car, buckled up and panting.

“What the fuck!” Dana snapped. “Did you see those three? Jesus Christ!”

“Uh huh...” I replied.

I couldn’t form words right then. What I had just seen was so much more than I ever expected to see. Sure, I had seen porn before, but not like that!

“I like seeing naked girls as much as you do, but wow. That was way too crazy, even for me.”

I gulped and nodded.

“Next time, you might need to rub one out three of four times before we go to another photoshoot,” Dana told me, her voice serious. “Doesn’t that hurt?”

I followed her eyes, which I knew were going to the front of my pants and saw the tent in my jeans.

“Come on, let’s get you home before you lose it all over my passenger seat.” Dana gave me a grin, but started the car, threw it in drive, and peeled out as we drove away.

The whole drive home, all I could see in my eyes were three naked girls eating each other out. My mind couldn’t seem to process what was going on. Not that I wanted it to, but damn! When the car stopped in front of my house, Dana was telling me something, but I couldn’t hear her. I saw her lips moving but that was it. I opened my door absentmindedly and saw Dana laughing as she gently pushed me out and then took off as soon as I was clear of her door.


When I woke up Saturday morning, I couldn’t remember anything from the night before except for Jennifer, Stephanie, and Claire’s naked bodies. The fact that I didn’t try to enjoy them more was another thing I was both proud of while at the same time kicking myself. What hot blooded guy my age doesn’t enjoy three senior cheerleaders bolding asking for him to join them?

“Josh!” I hear Mom yell from down the hall. “It’s time to get up, it’s almost noon already.”

Noon, holy shit!

“I’m up!” I yelled out my answer and rolled out of bed, getting my feet tangled in my blankets in my haste and falling flat on the floor.

“Hurry up and clean up and then come have some lunch. Laura will be here soon!”

“Okay, Mom.”

I had somehow completely forgotten that Laura was coming over today. Not only that, it was game day! Nebraska was playing against Missouri tonight. We were going to watch the game on TV, and it would be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, it wasn’t a home game because it would have been a great game for Laura to watch in Memorial Stadium.

When Laura got dropped off, the two of us along with my mom and dad watched college football the whole afternoon. When it was finally time for the kickoff of the Nebraska game, we had a spread of chips, dips, and any other snack food you could think of. Mom and Dad were drinking beer while Laura and I shared a two liter of Coke.

The Nebraska Cornhuskers, the number one team in the country, was struggling with Missouri. At halftime, the tension in our living room was palpable. Missouri was winning 24-21. I couldn’t believe it. Mom and Dad were arguing with the TV on every other call. Laura was the loudest of all of us, screaming at the TV like it had stolen something from her.

It didn’t get much better after halftime. We retook the lead 28-24, but that was short lived. Unfortunately, football games were sixty minutes long, not thirty-five. By the time the fourth quarter came around, we were all on our feet. Dad was pacing, shaking his head as he murmured something to himself over and over. Mom, Laura, and I were locked on the TV, though, listening to the TV announcers calling the game.

With just over one minute left in the game, Missouri was up by a touchdown and Nebraska needed to drive down the whole field to tie it up and force overtime. When we did just that, we were all screaming and celebrating in my living room. Laura and I were jumping around while Mom and Dad were hugging. It was the craziest touchdown ever, a kicked ball and somehow, we had another receiver there who dove and caught it just before the ball landed on the ground. It was insane. I didn’t care how it happened. I just wanted overtime.

When it was all over, Nebraska won a squeaker that never should have been that close to begin with. We were still undefeated, but there was a good chance we wouldn’t be ranked number one on Monday morning. Regardless, we celebrated for a long time before Laura’s ride showed up to take her home. She gave me a searing kiss before hugging me and saying goodbye to my parents.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.