Pinhole - Cover

Pinhole

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 22

When Dana and I pulled up in front the house, we both looked at each other as if we were making a mistake. There was no way this was the house we were supposed to meet the girls at. Not a chance in hell. Hot high school cheerleaders didn’t live in houses ... like this.

The house wasn’t much to look at. It was your typical one floor house you see in small neighborhoods. The yard was overgrown and looked like junk was strewn all over. Mom would have a mental breakdown if our yard looked like this!

“Are you sure—”

“This is Claire’s place, look at the address. 538?”

“Yeah...” The house numbers were right there next to the door. The five was hanging upside down looking more like a two, but it was supposed to be a five.

“Then, this is it. Buckle up, buttercup, this is going to be a disaster!” Dana punched my shoulder and laughed as she got out of the car.

“Dana!” I hissed. “Get back in the car. This can’t be the place.”

“Oh, it is, trust me.”

“How do you...” Dana was well out of ear shot when I finished saying, “ ... know?”

I scrambled to grab my backpack and get out of the car. Dana was already knocking on the door when I shut her passenger door. I tried to run to the door, hoping that I would get there before it opened but I was too late. The door opened when I was a few steps away and the sight I saw before me was more than I ever thought I would see. Three, completely naked girls were standing just inside the door. Three smoking hot cheerleaders!

I had been telling myself in the car the whole way over here that I can’t just stare at the girls’ bodies. I knew what would happen if I did, and I was pretty sure the girls would never let me hear the end of it. I was surprised with myself when I actually managed it. Mostly.

“Josh ... oh, Dana ... it’s you. I didn’t think you would actually show up. Hurry up and get inside!” I heard Stephanie say flatly. “We’ve been waiting for almost an hour for you two to show up.”

“I told you we wouldn’t get here until after 7:00,” Dana answered sharply.

“Whatever, just hurry up and get inside,” Stephanie replied, rolling her eyes, and stepping aside so we could get through the doorway.

“Keep your panties on, oh wait.” Dana started laughing as she led the way inside.

“Josh, you made it!” Jennifer came bouncing over and gave me a warm, welcoming full body hug. She then noticed Dana was with me and the corners of her mouth turned down. “Hey Dana, I didn’t think you would show up.”

The hug was weird. I didn’t even know her. The fact that she was totally and completely naked made it feel like the twilight zone.

“Yeah, Jennifer, I showed up,” Dana replied, rolling her eyes at Jennifer’s sudden frown.

“You didn’t have to, you know.” Jennifer’s hands were on her hips, leaving the rest of her body completely open for me to ogle.

“You think I was actually going to leave Josh here alone with you three?” Dana asked, her voice laced with sarcasm. “Yeah, right!”

“Do you have to be such a bitch?” Stephanie asked, glaring right at Dana.

“Look who’s calling who a bitch,” Dana growled as she took a threatening step towards the three naked girls.

This was devolving quickly and if something didn’t change, and right now, this was going to end really badly.

“Dana, can I talk to you for a second?” I asked, loudly enough to get everyone’s attention.

Dana turned and the look on her face was anything but friendly. Stephanie, Claire, and Jennifer were all looking at me with confused looks, but I tried not to pay any attention to them. That was easier said than done. They were naked, after all, right there in front of me, no more than five feet away.

I jerked my head towards the door and Dana nodded and walked outside. I stopped and turned to the girls.

“Give me just a second.” I smiled, but they didn’t return it.

I shut the door behind me and moved Dana away from the porch so we wouldn’t be overheard. When I thought we were far enough away, I stopped, and Dana did as well. She still looked pissed. I didn’t say anything right away, instead wanting her to calm down for a minute. I thought the fresh air might help, as well as getting away from the trio inside.

“If you don’t want to be in there with me, it’ll be okay,” I told her softly. “If you’re going to help me though, you can’t be starting fights with them.”

“Josh, you don’t understand,” Dana pleaded, her arms swinging wildly, then pointing to the house. “Those three are going to chew you up. If I’m there, I can try to help you. Trust me, they did it to...”

Dana’s eyes started to redden but, somehow, she was keeping any and all tears at bay.

“I want you with me, I really do.” I stepped in closer to her. “Can you please try not to fight with them? Like you said, if they start telling rumors about us, we’re screwed, and I still need a couple more girls to get the best pictures possible for the photography competition.”

“I’ll try, but no promises,” Dana replied but I didn’t move, looking right at her like her answer wasn’t good enough. “I won’t start another fight, okay? Happy?”

“Let’s go inside and get this done so we can get out of here. I don’t want to be here any longer than you do.”

I opened the door and half expected to see the girls all right there, watching us through the peephole. I was wrong. No one was there.

“Hello?” I called out, looking around but the place was empty. I raised my voice, maybe they were in a bedroom or something. “Hello!”

“Uh...” Dana said, looking at me with a suddenly nervous look on her face.

“Hey!” I heard what I thought was the sliding glass door open and then Jennifer’s face appeared in the entryway into the kitchen. “We’re out here, come on!”

I looked to Dana who just shrugged and moved to follow Jennifer. Well shit, here we go.

Jennifer let us to the back deck. It wasn’t anything like Jo’s enormous deck, or even mine. This one was small and completely dominated by a steaming, roiling hot tub. Jennifer climbed right into the water and handed each of the other girls a Zima, keeping a third one for herself. She held it up in her hand, keeping it above the water line as she lowered into the water.

The hot tub looked like it was big enough for five or six people, if they were really friendly. But the way these three were sitting, all snuggled up together in one corner, Dana and I could have fit with arm and foot room to spare. Stephanie was sandwiched between Claire and Jennifer. She was the tallest and I could just barely make out the upper slope to her chest. Jennifer and Claire were each shorter by a few inches, the tops of their shoulders barely above the frothy water.

“Cheers!” Claire called out and all three girls clicked the Zima bottlenecks together and started giggling at some inside joke I didn’t understand.

“There are a few more in the fridge if you want one Josh,” Stephanie said, smiling brightly at me and taking a swig from her beer. “I guess you can have one too, Dana.”

I had no interest in trying a Zima. I might as well have grabbed a wine cooler. I had tried them; they weren’t bad at all but my dad always laughed when Mom let me have some of hers. That Zima stuff was for girls, or so my dad’s friends had always joked at our tailgates. Mom and her friends didn’t agree, but they were usually the ones drinking that stuff in the first place, not the guys.

“Thanks, but no thanks.” Dana smirked, but it wasn’t in a friendly way exactly. “I have to drive.”

“Great, that means Josh can have a few with us, right Josh?” Claire replied, her eyes seemed to sparkle with mirth.

When I didn’t move or say something right away, that got the three girls giggling. Dana just shook her head but didn’t say anything. I guess if I wanted to have one, she wasn’t going to tell me no. We drank a few with Jo at her house after all. This felt considerably different than it did that night though.

“I’m okay, thanks though,” I managed to say, but just barely.

“Suit yourself,” Stephanie replied and took a long drink. “Don’t we have any Jolly Ranchers to put in these?”

“No, my little idiot brother took them,” Claire answered, her face scrunched up in a scowl.

“That little twerp!” Jennifer complained. “We had a whole bag. What the fuck?”

“Yeah, Mom was pissed. He’s grounded now though.” Claire smiled proudly. “He was whining like a little baby when he had to go with Mom and Dad to our grandparents’ house for the weekend.”

That answered a few of the questions I had running through my mind. There was no way these three would be running around naked if he were here. I guess their idea of being grounded was different from mine. I wasn’t allowed to leave the house, let alone my room if I had gotten that level of punishment.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.