Pinhole - Cover

Pinhole

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 19

When I closed the pinhole, I told Katie the picture was done. She stood there for a bit as she watched me put the camera back in my bag.

“You have two cameras, right?” Katie asked, suddenly shy for some reason.

“Yeah, I do. Why?” I answered.

“Do you think we could take one more?” Katie replied, still standing right next to the railing except she was facing Dana and me now. “I want one of me facing toward you, if that’s okay?”

“I uhh, I guess I could take another one.” I wasn’t sure what she had in mind, but I was hoping it wasn’t something that would have her mom, Mrs. Peterson, mad at me. “I want it just like the first one, just me facing you.”

“If that’s what you want.”

I fished out my second camera and waited for Katie to get into the position she wanted. When she did, it was gorgeous. She was leaning back against the railing, but she had her head tipped back as well, with her blonde hair cascading down her back. The light was enough to clearly see her boobs, but not enough to see all the details of her skin. The light was soft and muted still, just like it had for the first picture.

“Are you ready?” I asked and she nodded, which was weird because her head was so far back all I could see was her neck and chin.

I opened the pinhole from the second camera and started counting all over again. When I finished, I closed it back up and stuffed the camera in the backpack next to the other one.

“All done,” Dana announced with a smile.

Katie launched herself at me, running across the loft and throwing her naked body against me, wrapping her arms around me.

“Thank you so much!” she said and squeezed me again.

On instinct, I wrapped my arms around her as well and held her close to me. It was not lost on me that I could feel the swell of her boobs on my chest, the pressure of her groin pressed against my own. I wanted to move, but Katie held on tight for a few more seconds before she released me and gave me a big kiss right on the lips. My first real kiss!

That’s not true, I had kissed a girl last year in junior high, but that wasn’t the same as this one. She definitely wasn’t naked when I kissed her. Katie was though.

“Sorry, I kind of got carried away,” Katie was blushing furiously, and I couldn’t help but notice that her nipples were a few shades darker and obviously hard.

Dana just stood there, grinning like an idiot.

“Nothing to be sorry for,” I answered, but my voice cracked. I felt like such an idiot suddenly.

“So, when do I get to see them developed?” Katie asked, still standing within arm’s reach, completely naked as if it were no big deal.

“Monday,” Dana chimed in. “I will let you know when they are done though. Are you ready to go, lover boy?”

“Dana!” I groaned.

“I’m just teasing you. Come on, let’s get you home before you parents get mad and won’t let you come out with me again.”

We said our goodbyes to Katie before Dana and I loaded into her car and slowly made our way back to my house.

“I think next Friday, you are going to want to empty the chamber before we go to the next shoot.”

“Empty the chamber, what are—oh, Oh!” Is she telling me to jerk off! Holy shit!

“Oh relax, it’s not a big deal. I just don’t think it would be a good idea for you to have a constant hardon every time we go take someone’s picture.” I saw Dana glance at my lap but quickly put her eyes back on the road.

“Yeah...”

“I’m sure some of the girls wouldn’t mind helping you out. That is, if you wanted them to.”

“Dana! Come on, Jesus!” My shocked reaction just made her laugh and roll her eyes at me.

When she dropped me off, Dad was the only one still awake. He was sitting on the couch watching TV when I climbed the stairs. I told him I was going to bed and didn’t stop to hear his reply. I ended up clearing the first, second, and even a third chamber, as Dana had called it before I finally passed out for the night.


I woke up later than usual, but it was still before 9:00. I was sitting down having a bowl of cereal when the phone rang. Being Husker gameday, the phone ringing early in the morning wasn’t all that surprising. More than likely, it was one of Dad’s friends wanting to know about tailgating plans. I put down my spoon and answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Josh!” I heard a happy female voice on the other end of the line. “It’s Laura.”

“Laura, hey. What’s up?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to watch the game with me today?”

“You’re going to the game too!” I asked, getting excited about having Laura with me at the game.

She could come to our tailgate and then we could sit together at the game. This is going to be amazing. She is going to love it.

“Umm, no. I just watch it on TV.” Every bit of eagerness I had just felt drained away in an instant like a flushed toilet.

“Oh...”

I wanted to watch the game with Laura and seeing it on TV wouldn’t be bad. But this was the Oklahoma game: one of the greatest rivalries in college football. Sure, it wasn’t on Thanksgiving like it used to be, but still. The crowd was going to be nuts and I didn’t want to miss it, but I didn’t want to miss the chance to be around Laura either.

“So, you’re going to the game?” Laura asked, her voice now hesitant.

“I was planning on it. Can you hold on a second?”

“Yeah, sure.” Laura agreed and I set the phone down and went to find Dad.

Mom and Dad were in their bedroom, which was just down and across the hall from mine. Their door was open, so I didn’t think anything of sticking my head in to talk to them. Mom was still under the covers, drinking a cup of coffee while Dad was already dressed in his Husker gear, ready to go.

“Mom, Dad?” I asked when they didn’t notice me standing in their doorway.

“Yeah, Josh. What do you need?” Dad turned and asked, a smile on his face.

“Laura is on the phone, and she wants to know if I want to watch the game with her.”

“Okay, do you want to watch it with her? Where are her seats?” Dad asked and I grimaced. “She doesn’t have tickets, does she?”

“No,” I shook my head and my shoulders slumped.

“I’m not so sure you should be hanging out with her anyway,” Mom chimed in.

That wasn’t fair at all. Mom was just mad about me getting my ears pierced, blaming it solely on Laura. Sure, Laura gave me the confidence to do it, but it was ultimately my choice.

“Mom, Laura is not a bad influence,” I grumbled but didn’t want to get in an argument with her about it right now.

“Really, look what happened last time you two were alone together?” Mom responded, knowing she was going to win this debate no matter how hard I tried.

“Why don’t we have Laura come to the tailgate with us?” Dad offered and looked to Mom to see what her reaction to that would be. “You could meet Laura and then decide if she is really a bad influence.”

“What are we going to do with her when the game starts? We only have three tickets.”

“Maybe we can find a ticket for her. If not, she can use mine.”

“Dad! Really, you’d do that?”

“Sure, but I am going to try to find another ticket.”

“Thank you!” I jumped up and down, smiling like it was the best day of my life.

I took off running back to the kitchen where the phone was still sitting on the table and snatched it up.

“Laura, you there?” I asked and the line was quiet. Shit, she hung up!

“Yes, I’m here. Sorry!” I heard Laura gasping on the other line.

“Guess what!”

“What?”

“Do you want to come to the game with me?” I asked. “You can come to our tailgate and then we can watch the game in the stadium!”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.