Pinhole - Cover

Pinhole

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 18

We had a hard time finding the barn Katie had told us about. Katie had given us an address, but in the country, there aren’t any streetlights and it’s almost impossible to see the addresses on the mailboxes. Coupled with driving down a minimum maintenance dirt road with ruts deep enough for us to get stuck, getting there on time was almost hopeless.

“Are you sure we’re on the right road?” I asked as I tried to look out the passenger window for the barn that Katie had assured us we would be able to see. “I can’t see a thing out there.”

“Yes, I already told you we’re on the right road,” Dana snapped. “We should see it any minute now.”

She was obviously frustrated. If she were leaning any further forward her chin would be resting on the steering wheel, as if getting closer to the windshield would help her see in the darkness. It didn’t, I knew that from where I was sitting, but I was leaning forward too.

“It’s supposed to be on our right, right?” I asked, thinking maybe it was actually on the left and that was why we hadn’t seen it yet.

“Yes, it’s supposed to be on the right,” Dana replied, still not sounding any better. If anything, she was starting to sound scared. “Is that the house she told us to look for?”

“Where?”

“Right there.” She pointed out front and off to the right. “Can’t you see the lights? Come on, Josh. Help me out here.”

“I see it, I see it!” I answered, feeling relief rushing through me.

“Okay. Just past that house is the barn. Just look for the turn so we don’t miss it, okay?”

“This would have been a lot easier if we could have used the high beams,” I complained.

Katie told us we were not to use the high beams because her grandparents would have seen them coming down the road. The house we were about to go past was theirs, so was the barn we were headed to. We slowly passed by the house and just as Katie had said, the barn was only a quarter mile down the road on the right.

Dana turned in and pulled to a stop next to a dark colored Honda Prelude. It was most likely green or blue, but it was so dark that it might as well have been black without any light to verify it.

“Come on, let’s go inside,” Dana said as she pulled her keys from the ignition and unbuckled her seatbelt. “Katie is probably already inside waiting and wondering why we aren’t there yet.”

The huge barn doors slid open, and a figure was back lit from the lights inside the opening.

“You made it!” I heard Katie’s voice call out in the darkness. “I was starting to think you weren’t going to show up.”

“Sorry, it took us longer to find it than we thought.” Dana chuckled nervously and followed Katie back inside.

I was only a step behind them as I stopped the moment I stepped foot inside the barn. There was a big middle aisle where an old green tractor was parked. On the left side were a half dozen stalls that looked to have been designed for horses. On the right, there were more stalls. These were smaller and I had no idea what they were for. Above them though, was a loft that was filled with square hay bales. Dana and Katie were climbing up an old wooden ladder that led to the loft.

When I climbed up, I was surprised to see a little nook type area that seemed to have been carved into the stacks of bales. There was a desk, a chair, and a small lamp that glowed a soft but warm light that would be perfect for reading. There was basic railing along the edge of the loft so you couldn’t just accidently walk over the edge and fall off, but there was still a gap right above the ladder.

“So, this is where I was hoping you could take some pictures,” Katie said, first looking at me and then focusing on Dana.

“It’s not up to me,” Dana replied and looked at me. “This is Josh’s thing. It’s up to him.”

There was an awkward silence for a bit as the two girls looked at me, and I didn’t know what to say. Instead of replying, I just shrugged, and Dana rolled her eyes.

“Katie, what kind of picture were you thinking of?” Dana asked. “Do you want one like the girls under the tree at school, like mine on the football field, or like Jo’s?”

“I was kind of thinking one like Jo’s. You know, it was exciting and revealing but it wasn’t.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Dana smiled, and Katie started giggling.

“So, you want a nude, like Jo?”

“If that’s okay?”

“Sure, there shouldn’t be a problem with that. Who’s the picture for?” Dana asked.

“Oh, uhh, me?” Katie answered, blushed, and immediately started looking at her shoes.

“Cool, doesn’t matter to us, right Josh?” Dana smiled and looked at me.

“So, do I just get naked now? Jo said that she was wearing a robe when you showed up, so I thought I didn’t need to be naked right away.”

“Whenever you are ready, right Josh?”

“Umm, yeah, sure. Whenever you are ready, I guess,” I answered for the first time.

“Okay, cool.” Katie smiled and started sliding the shoulder straps of her dress off of her shoulders.

When Katie was done, she was standing in the loft with us without a stitch of clothing on. Sure, I had seen a few pairs of boobs and a completely naked Jo before, but that didn’t mean I was used to it—far from it.

Katie Peterson was stunning. She wasn’t as curvy or perfect like Jo, but she looked just as good, just in a different way. Katie’s body was nothing at all like her mother’s, who wasn’t bad looking, not really. Just add twenty years or so and fifty pounds and they were the same person ... kind of. Now, that is to say, if they were standing side by side at the moment, I wouldn’t give the older of the two even the briefest of looks.

The first major difference between what I had seen from Jo and now Katie, was that Katie didn’t shave. She had a narrow but dense triangle of darker blonde pubic hair that covered all of the important parts. Where Jo had nice, full, round breasts; Katie’s were smaller, subtler. They were pointier and her nipples blended into her skin. They were a dusty pink that darkened deeper the closer to her nipples you looked. Her hair wasn’t quite long enough to hide them, but as it hung over her shoulders, it did hide everything from her neck and upper chest.

The other major difference was just her body type as a whole. Where Jo was naturally tanned and curvy in all the perfect places you ever dreamed about, Katie’s body was pale and lithe. She couldn’t weigh more than a hundred pounds, but she still had a seductive flare in her hips and chest. Her stomach was taunt and flat, and I suspected that if she flexed her stomach, I would be able to make out the lines in her abs. Her legs looked long and lean, but with just the right amount of muscle.

The whole time I was looking over Katies body, she had been watching me. When my eyes met hers again, she smirked.

“What do you think?” she asked in a playful, teasing tone.

“You look ... amazing. Wow,” I answered honestly.

“I’m no Josie, but I think I look okay,” Katie sighed.

“Oh, you definitely look more than just ‘okay’,” Dana chimed in, her own eyes scanning Katie from head to toe several times.

“Thanks, Dana,” Katie blushed and clasped her hands together in front of her.

Her clasped hands were blocking my view between her legs, but at the same time, her upper arms were pressing in on the outsides of her boobs. That was creating a significantly larger cleavage than before.

“We should probably get started before Josh here blows his wad,” Dana said, pointing directly at the ridiculous tent in the front of my pants.

“Oh wow, too bad you’re a freshman or I might ask you out some time,” Katie smiled, her eyes staring right at my hardon that was doing everything it could to rip through my jeans.

“You know what, Katie?” Dana asked as she scooted over to stand next to Katie. “The young ones are the best ones because you can train them like a cute little puppy.”

Katie busted out laughing, hard. Dana was grinning ear to ear.

“Hey, that’s not true!” I protested.

“Yes, it is!” both girls chorused together, and Katie called jinx.

That got them both laughing all over again and they didn’t settle down for what seemed like an eternity. Both of them kept looking at my package that was flat out refusing to go down.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.