Pinhole - Cover

Pinhole

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 13

“Do you two want something to drink?” Jo asked and turned to walk in the direction I assumed was the kitchen.

Dana and I both nodded and followed. I was wrong, Jo wasn’t going to the kitchen. Instead, she ended up in what looked like ... a bar. There was a pool table with a stained-glass rectangle light hanging above it. There were chrome beer taps on top of the raised counter and a massive display of various bottles of liquor on two glass shelves. All around the room was Nebraska football memorabilia—signs, pictures, footballs, helmets, a framed piece of field turf, and even a huge stuffed Herbie Husker. You name it, Jo’s family had it.

On the wall opposite the bar, was a collection of four big-screen TV’s set-in a big square. Two on top, and two on the bottom.

“Wow!” I gasped, slowly moving my eyes around and taking everything in. “I thought my family were big Husker fans. This is...”

“Yeah, Dad played back in the late sixties and early seventies,” Jo said in a matter-of-fact tone, like it wasn’t a big deal her father was a former Husker.

“No way!”

“Josh, snap out of it. You can talk to her about her dad later,” Dana snapped.

“It’s okay, Dana. I’m used to it. Every time someone comes over, they always get all crazy ‘Your dad’s a Husker’ ‘Does he have his National Championship rings?’”

“Does he?” I couldn’t help asking and both girls looked at each other and then busted out laughing.

“Here,” Jo said and offered both Dana and me an opened Bud Light bottle.

“I don’t—”

“Thanks,” Dana cut me off and gave me a look that told me to shut up and took a big swig from the beer.

“Uhh, thanks,” I said and took the offered bottle.

My dad had given me a sip a couple years ago and it tasted horrible. I hadn’t asked or tried it since. Dad had just laughed at the time and nodded saying, “Tastes awful, doesn’t it?” I nodded, still trying to spit out any of the remaining liquid to get rid of the taste. Looking at the bottle in my hand, I smelled it and my stomach started to roil. I tried to hide the grimace on my face. Dana saw it and smirked, but thankfully Jo hadn’t.

“Have you decided on the picture you want us to take?” Dana asked, and then took another drink from her cold beer.

“Yup, it’s going to be so hot.” Jo smiled excitedly. “We have to wait a bit though. I am still a little nervous, and I want it to be dark out when you take it. Either of you want to play a game of pool while we wait?”

“Sure!” I loved playing pool, I wasn’t any good at it, but that didn’t stop me from playing against my uncle any chance I could.

“Cool!” Jo went to a wood paneled wall, pushed and then there was a clicking sound and a hidden door opened. There, inside the wall, was a rack of pool cues, racks of balls and even a bristle dartboard and with a chalk board next to it to keep score.

“What the?”

“Pretty neat huh?” Jo said as she grabbed three pool cues for us to use. “Dad always wanted a secret door in his house, but this was all Mom would let him have.”

She used her hip to push the door and it closed slowly with a soft click and remained closed, hidden.

“The balls are all in the pockets and the rack is on top of the light.”

Dana and I moved to get the balls out of the pockets and put them all on the table on one end. Jo set the three cues on the table and then reached up on her tiptoes to grab the rack sitting on top of the light hanging by two chains from the ceiling. Both Dana and I stopped as she reached for it. The tiny robe she was wearing did have a belt, but the thing hiked up so high we could both clearly see the perfectly smooth cleft between Jo’s legs.

I saw Dana’s eyes widen and I felt as if someone was squeezing my lungs. I couldn’t breathe. It happened and then was gone in an instant, but that was a sight and memory I would never forget. I had gotten my first look at a girl, naked, below the waist. Holy fucking shit! If Jo had known we could see her nether lips, she didn’t give us any indication. Jo tossed the rack on the green felt covering the table and grabbed one of the cues.

“Rack’em,” she declared and Dana giggled as I still struggled to keep my heart beating at what would be considered a normal rhythm.

Jo thoroughly trounced me in our first game of Eightball. Dana, for some reason, had a confidence about her I couldn’t quite put my finger on. It was obvious from the way she was holding the cue she had no idea what she was doing and if she did, she was an incredible actress. My uncle always liked to think he was a pool shark, but I didn’t think Dana was one of those. Dana fumbled with the rack but did eventually get everything in order and then lifted the rack off the balls, leaving a nice triangle formation with the black eight ball set right in the middle. She then grinned and placed the rack on the counter of the bar.

Jo, without any hesitation, drew the cue back and then slammed it forward and rocketed the cue ball towards the other balls and a loud crack rang through the room as the balls scattered and collided all over the table. Two dropped. One solid, the blue colored two ball fell into the corner pocket and the yellow striped nine ball fell into one of the side pockets. Jo grinned and moved around the table scanning the balls layout for her next shot.

When Jo made up her mind, she wanted solids, she bent down and took aim. Just when she drew back and was ready to follow through, Dana asked a question and I dropped my cue to the floor, “How long have you been shaving your pussy?”

Jo tried to hit the cue ball but miscued loudly before she jerked upright and squawked, “What!”

“Your pussy, how long have you been shaving it?”

“I ... how do...” Jo’s eyes shifted frantically between Dana and me. I was standing there perfectly still, shocked at what had happened.

“I, we saw it,” Dana said as if it were no big deal.

Jo didn’t move, but Dana took her position at the cue ball and promptly made her shot into the corner pocket. Jo was now stripes.

“When did you see it? At school?” Jo asked, her face confused and I think she missed the ‘we’ comment from Dana.

“No, no. When you grabbed the rack from the top of the light.” Dana smiled and hit her second shot into the side pocket. “When you reached up, the robe came up and gave us a perfect view.”

“Shit, I didn’t mean for that—”

“Don’t worry about it, it was hot. I’m sure he liked it, I know I did.”

My jaw couldn’t have fallen open any further than it was right then. Jo looked at me, her cheeks crimson and I tried to close my mouth, but it wasn’t listening to me. Her seeing my reaction didn’t help I don’t think.

“I thought I was going to be okay with, you know, this. I mean, having you take my picture naked, but now I’m ... not so sure.”

“Why?”

“Because!” Jo answered nervously. “No one has seen me naked besides Danny.”

Dana just stood there and gave Jo a look that clearly said Dana didn’t believe her.

“I’m serious, none of the boys from school have seen me naked!”

Dana just put her hands on her hips, as if she were just going to wait Jo out before she finally admitted the truth.

“Dana, seriously. I have been with Danny since I was a freshman. He took my virginity, umm, this summer. I swear!”

“Really? I thought for sure—”

“No!”

Jo’s arms were now holding her robe tightly around her. It wasn’t doing anything to help hide her nipples. If anything, they were pointing even more prominently now than they had been before.

“If you don’t want me to see you...” I didn’t know how to finish what I was going to say.

“It’s not that I don’t want to do it, I’m just scared.” Jo looked at me nervously. The radiant, proud, confidence she had always portrayed was gone. “Danny said it was okay for me to pose for you and Josh. Especially when he found out I was going to send it to him.”

I had a sneaky suspicion the picture he was wanting—or more importantly, hoping for—was not what I was hoping to take.

“So ... what was he hoping the picture would look like?” I asked hesitantly, knowing it wasn’t going to be what I wanted to hear but still needing to know the answer.

“Oh, umm,” Jo mumbled as she bit her lower lip. Her entire face was flushed red, along with her neck, the tips of her ears and the visible skin down her chest.

“Let me guess,” Dana jumped in, putting her cue on the pool table, and walking over to where Jo and I were standing. “He wants a naughty picture, right?”

Jo nodded and then giggled shyly.

“So, he wants to see everything,” Dana shook her head. “Anything else?”

“He asked if I would,” Jo paused and looked at me and then back to Dana. “If I would, you know ... play with myself.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.