Pinhole - Cover

Pinhole

Copyright© 2022 by Fanlon

Chapter 11

Dana told me to trust her and that she would take care of scheduling the photo shoots of everyone who was apparently clamoring for me to take their picture. I wasn’t sure about all that. It’s not that I didn’t want to take the pictures, I did, but could I trust Dana to set them all up? That made me nervous. Really nervous.

Friday, I met her for lunch. I was moments away from telling Dana that the deal was off. Not that we had a deal in place, but I thought it would be a good idea to make it clear that I was changing my mind. That was, until she showed up with Josie VanKleave in tow. I was, for all intents and purposes, a blubbering puddle. Josie was the most beautiful girl in school, and it wasn’t even close. She was nice to everyone, regardless of who you were or how you looked. If there was a such thing as a Barbie doll in real life, it was Josie.

“Hi, you must be Josh,” Josie said, smiling warmly and waving.

“Uhh, hello...” I answered, only stuttering slightly, which I was proud of.

“Josh, this is Josie. Josie, as you may have guessed this is Josh,” Dana announced. “He’s the one who took the amazing pictures of me and that other girl.”

“Cool!” Josie’s smile got even bigger, warmer. “You can call me Jo, that’s what all my friends call me. Do I need to do anything special for you to take my picture?”

The look on her face as she asked about needing to do anything had a direct effect on my body, and my brain. Everything was suddenly overloaded, and thinking was the last thing on my mind at that moment.

“What, no!” My mind was racing through the gutter and Dana started laughing heartily.

“Jo, go get something to eat. You need a cheeseburger or something. You’re way too skinny.”

Josie or Jo may have had a tiny waist, but she was not too skinny. The flare of her hips was unmatched and the same could be said for her chest. She was the definition of perfection in female form. The fact that she was as sweet as she was, was strangely weird.

“Oh, quit it, Dana,” Josie giggled and smacked Dana’s shoulder playfully. “Let me know later when and where, okay?” Dana nodded and Josie smiled, spun, and bounced with each step on her way down the hall.

Dana and I didn’t just hang out in Mr. Watts classroom, that would have been easier. No, Dana dragged me behind her after Josie left, taking me out to her Beretta. It was cleaner today, kind of. The cans were gone from the passenger side floorboard at least. The back seat ... well, it had a surprisingly familiar set of Coke cans piled up on the seats. Dana was already in her seat, turning the key in the ignition and firing up the engine.

She revved it two times, shifted the car into reverse and slammed the gas down. Just as she had when taking me home, she raced through the half-full parking lot and out onto the street. I hadn’t even gotten a chance to put on my seatbelt. The wild and untamed way she drove her car had me grasping for anything solid I could find. I had one hand on the door handle and my other on the center console. Both were locked tight in a white knuckled grip as I held my breath.

“I was thinking about how to schedule our sessions,” Dana said calmly, as if we weren’t driving twice the speed limit at the moment. “I don’t think we can take all the pictures at school. I mean, we could, but if we get caught, we might, and probably will, get in a lot of trouble.”

I heard what she said, but I was too focused and trying to remain in my seat and not die. My mouth was firmly shut to fend off accidentally biting my tongue when we went over some of the nasty bumps as the car literally flew through intersection after intersection.

Holy shit, stop. Stop!

Dana’s brakes locked up, tires screeching loudly as we came to a skidding stop mere inches away from the Ford Taurus waiting in line in front of us in the Burger King drive through. Dana made it clear that she hated McDonalds, which was fine by me. The Whopper with cheese was better than the Big Mac any day of the week.

“So, what do you think?” Dana asked, picking up her conversation that I hadn’t bothered to respond to while she drove.

“Think about what?” I replied, my heart still racing in my chest and breathing heavy.

“You know, about taking the other girls,’ and maybe guys’ pictures.”

“Oh,” I didn’t know what to say. I knew there was something I was missing, but I didn’t want to admit that I wasn’t following what she was saying. “Umm—”

“You weren’t listening at all, were you?” Dana’s one eyebrow lifted accusingly, and I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat.

“Sorry, I was...” I didn’t want to admit that I was genuinely scared.

The last thing I wanted Dana thinking was that I was a frightened little kid. Dana just shook her head and laughed.

“I said, we need to think about where and when we can take the pictures people want.” The Taurus in front of us pulled up and I instantly tensed. I was ready for Dana to lurch her car forward, but was surprised when she slowly, calmly eased the Beretta forward. “From some of the requests I have been asked, we can’t take those on school grounds. Mr. Watts is pretty cool, but I don’t know if he would be okay with us even developing them at school.”

“What kind of stuff do they want?” I asked, my eyes wide in shock.

If they were just sexy pictures, like the one I took of her, that would be fine, I think. Dana grinned evilly.

“There are a couple girls who want to send some special pictures to their boyfriends in college.”

“You mean, like the one of you in the jersey?”

“Kind of, but maybe a bit more daring than that.”

“Holy shit, Dana!”

“It’s going to be fine, trust me.”

“You’re talking about nudes. These girls you’re talking about want me, a freshman, to take their pictures naked?”

“Yup, crazy huh?”

“They are going to accuse me of being a perv!”

“No, they won’t.” She was so matter of fact with her response I didn’t have a response. “I’ll be there the whole time with you. That will make everyone more comfortable.”

“Okay, that makes sense.”

“So, do you have any idea when or where we can do this?”

“I have no clue,” I responded, and my mind started racing for places that might work.

“I was thinking we could set them for Fridays, after school. Then we could develop them on Mondays during lunch.”

“We’re going to have to talk to Mr. Watts though.”

“You’re right, as soon as we get our food, we can race back and talk to him before your class starts.”

Race back! Does that mean...

That was exactly what it meant. Needless to say, the stop signs were nothing more than suggestions for Dana on the way back. Over one of the humps of an intersection, the car caught enough air that when it came back down on the ground, I could feel the bottom of the car slam into the pavement, bottoming out. When the car slammed down, to my horror, the large Coke I had ordered leaped from the spot between my legs and fell to the floor.

“Don’t worry about it, I will clean it up this weekend,” Dana said as her eyes shifted back to the road and away from the spill on the floor.

It was a good thing our food was in a paper bag. If not, there was a good chance it would have joined my Coke on the floor. After Dana parked, the two of us raced into school and all the way to Mr. Watts’ classroom. Thankfully, he was there, sitting at his desk eating a piece of pizza. Unfortunately, Adam was there and, for some reason, so was Laura.

Adam was grinning, his cheeks puffed out and looking like a squirrel hoarding nuts in its cheeks. Laura gave me a small grin when she saw me, but that quickly turned to a grimace when Dana stepped into the room behind me.

“Ah, Josh!” Mr. Watts greeted me happily and then looked surprised to see Dana behind me. “And Dana, getting more pictures taken?”

“Hey Mr. Watts.” Dana smiled. “No, not yet anyway. I’m just helping Josh out with all the other ones.”

“Other ones...” Laura mumbled angrily just loud enough for me to make out.

“Who else wants to get their pictures taken?” Adam asked curiously after swallowing whatever it was he was eating and wiping his face with the back of his hand.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.